• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IrishRogue

Gods/Goddesses That Need to be in Smite

39 posts in this topic

What about the Morrigan from Celtic myth?

Shoot there are a ton of badass females in Celtic lore that haven't been tapped.

I think that they need to add the celtic pantheon well most of them...they are pretty cool and I already know those the best mythology.

I would love to see Cthulhu and other Elder Gods in the game, but Ah Muzen Cab's Dark Whisperer skin kinda makes this unlikely (or at least adding in Cthulhu proper, but the other ones could potentially be included, if only as new skins for existing gods).

*edit*

Upon further consideration, I think we need gods that don't belong to the pantheons we already have.

Case in point: Anansi the spider.

Dear god does Anansi need to be in this game.

Ba'al, you may as well since the ancient peoples of the middle east worshipped primarily him and Astarte. (very evil, btw)

I would love to see Proteus the Greek god of shape shifting. I know sun wukong can already shape shift but a Greek god with multiple stances would be awesome.

Greek- Gaia Mother of earth- 

Egyptian- Nut Wife of Geb Goddess of the sky-

Hindu- Tvastar smith of the Gods.-

Norse-Forseti God of Justice-

I also wouldn't mind seeing some popular Non-God characters like Beowulf, Grendel, Medusa, be in the game. 

Jörmungandr (midgard serpent) was in the game at some point early in beta, you could see part of his body coiling around some parts of the jungle on the map. He's too big though, unless they add the version Loki transformed him into, but then you'd just have a house cat and that's hardly any fun.

Holy hell, you wouldn't happen to have any pictures of that, would ya?

And yeah of course he's too big, but surely they could downsize him. Like LordMagus said, Fenrir was also colossal in size, and so was Ymir. I don't imagine a game like SMITE makes all the deities 1:1 scale no?

Morgan Freeman! He may not be a god but he played God...that has to count for something right? :P

I would like to see Nidhogg the dragon Under the tree Yggdrasil of the norse pantheon. Second would be Seth the brother of Osiris. Third, Horus of course. Finally, Chiron the master centaur who trained Hercules.

Aside from the obvious want for them to add Gilgamesh to the game i think a other good addition to smite would be Cuchulain since he's basically Irish Hercules (also because i can think of any potential gods that A. havent been mentioned and B. aren't part of Fate Stay Night). 

Hmm originals gods you ask ? Why not nepthys the wife of seth and mother of anubis, Ouranos the titan of the sky and husban to gaia is a good addition to . Atlas the titan and King of atlantis to why not , cronus or i must say the real cronos titan of the time and father of zeus and son of Ouranos and gaia . Hmm let me do some research to the next post someone will make and i propose you others gods , halfs-gods or mythique creatures.

Sorry for kinda necroing but i'd like to see more of the titans like atlas, oranus, and prometheus. And seeing as they have non-deities coming like medusa, maybe they could add heroes such as polyphemus (cyclops that i'm pretty sure was a son of poseidon so he's a demigod i guess).

Also while not a real god i dont think, Asura (asura's wrath) would be pretty cool to see.