• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Angry Joe

Latest Update from Rockstar on GTA Online!

24 posts in this topic

The latest update from Rockstar on the Status of Grand Theft Auto Online can be found Here.

They sure are taking their sweet ass time on everything. Guess everything has gotten pushed back because of the disaster of a launch they had. Which is primarily part of the reason i've been unable to finish my review. At some point I just decided to work on this new community thinking that the rest of the content would be out by now so I can return to review it - Not so. At least not yet.

It's about friggin' time, if you ask me!

If my PC can run it i will double dip for a PC port but unfortunately i have a sneaking suspicion that we wont see the PC version until the Console Multiplayer is complete 

It's slowly becoming complete! yay!

Probably on the money Craigr but that just gives me time to finish the game on the 360 before I really get into the multiplayer on PC.

I'm not trying to sound like an apologist for Rockstar, but I still think that at least they're trying. The certainly dropped the ball hard, but within like 3 or 4 days I was able to get my game fully functional. I feel bad for anyone still with troubles recently, but at least my experience has been alright. I personally can't complain just because they're patching the game up to make sure everyone can have the same experience I can.

Really the only thing I'm upset about is that there aren't any Luchador masks in multiplayer. I was so looking forward to that, you have no idea. I'm legitimately disappointed.

i got the update and the money! 

Yup, it came and went. Into vehicles and weapons, specifically.

Now that's what I call a stimulus package!

haha indeed! I can't wait for it to come to pc but in the mean time I'm playing GTA IV with the iCEnahcer mod which is gorgeous

Exactly Jez, exactly why I play games on PCs. Modders will always pump the maximum amount possible out of games.

I have no idea what to buy  with my package money and some things I want are still expensive oh well more death matches!!!!

It took me forever to get where I am in GTA 5 without all this stimulus package stuff. I got the 400k apartment without it now rockstars basically giving me my money back. Which case I'm not complaining xD

wolf stone likes this

Well personally im enjoying my 500 thousand dalla bills!

See i never thought they were going to give out the stimulus package. I say this cause they kept pushing it back and i thought they kept bringing it up only, ONLY! to keep us playing, and im surprise they actually gave it out. As for the update... well they might of fixed the lost progress but... plants can float and dont require dirt/pot to live... yea... still a bit of a mess, but damn it i love it anyway. 

That 500 grand has made my life miserable. There are swarms of people now around the 400k apartments. I've had mine for awhile now, but everyone now lives there. LOL which means, everyone is fighting there. You can't drive out of your garage without someone taking a shot at you! 

*sigh* I guess I'll downgrade to a more peaceful neighborhood. I can't watch TV now without hearing bombs exploding outside! 

MusicianJamie and DaniHippie like this

i got the money yesterday :) , glad to that i didnt had any problems . but i know loads of people that lost everything after hours playing. the only issue now is sometimes u cant play with ur friends 

That 500 grand has made my life miserable. There are swarms of people now around the 400k apartments. I've had mine for awhile now, but everyone now lives there. LOL which means, everyone is fighting there. You can't drive out of your garage without someone taking a shot at you! 

*sigh* I guess I'll downgrade to a more peaceful neighborhood. I can't watch TV now without hearing bombs exploding outside! 

Screw that, I'm way too stubborn to back down because some jerks wanna ruin the fun for everyone else.

And besides, I've got 10 cars and a scenic view. I can't go back to the 200k apartment overlooking a wall. Or worse, a garage with no apartment.

Yea the 500,000 was freakin sweet to get however has anyone been experiencing a bit of either lag or slowdown after the update?

I just kept playing once I heard about the delay for the money, saved up for the 205k apartment, which suits my needs fine. I hardly hang out in the place anyhow, I just like that 10 space garage. Some of my money has gone into car and weapons upgrades, not sure what I'll do with the rest yet.

The 500,000 was a big help but I already spent most of it on cars.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0