• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Dr. Xeno Pootis

What games should I get for my PC?

22 posts in this topic

Hello guys, I just wanted to make this post for PC games recommendations. I am really bored from playing the same games over and over. 

I want PC games that are fun, awesome, and long enough for me to enjoy everything.

Yeah, before i suggest anything, wich games have you already played over and over and wich genre would you like to try?

DemonsColt likes this

Euro Truck Simulator 2

FTL. They recently released a free expansion for it, making it just so much better.

Other than that Torchlight 2 is a good bet. So is Killing Floor.

Well you probably already play a lot of suggestion people would say. BUT just to beat a dead horse.

If you like RPG's

Skyrim/fallout, The mods will refresh the games experience(definitely worked for me). and there are a ton of mods.

Really all else i can say is just DL steam. They have many deals a week. and each deal my  library gets bigger. Also you should say at least what games you already have as it makes giving suggestion easier as we would already no what not to say.

ahh closer look at your profile makes the whole this void lol. Mhh....blade symphony? i say just give it a try it you havent.

These are the games that I like the most that are in my steam libary.

• Kerbal Space Program
  • any Tomb Raider game
  • any Total War game
  • any DCS game
  • and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game
  • Rust
  • Contagion
  • Mafia 1 & 2
  • Just Cause 2
  • Red Orchestra2/Rising storm
  • Fallout NV
  • Gmod
  • any Metro game
  • any max payne game
  • any arma game game

Also You can download mods on Mod Data Base. Theirs alot of good mods out their waiting to be found. ^_^

Well, I personally recommend Max Payne, Portal, Skyrim or Oblivion, DayZ, CS:GO, Garry's Mod, Payday and Magicka. These are all awesome games, trust me.

Natural selection 2

Portal 1/2

Just cause 2

If you like strategy game well there is wargame red dragon and civilization 5.

Any command and conquer game except 4

Any max payne

Any age of mythology

Sins of a solar empire rebellion

Any homeworld

The newest tomb raider

Any orcs must die

Any left 4 dead games

Mark of the ninja

Any elder scrolls

The list goes on

Hello guys, I just wanted to make this post for PC games recommendations. I am really bored from playing the same games over and over. 

I want PC games that are fun, awesome, and long enough for me to enjoy everything.

Any games of the Half-Life Franchise

Some good games that aren't on the Top 10 list. Those you can get at any game review site.

Fantasy wars, star wolves, nexus: jupiter incident, freelancer, startopia, icewind dale 2, commandos 2, wizardry 8, total annihilation

Some good games that aren't on the Top 10 list. Those you can get at any game review site.

Fantasy wars, star wolves, nexus: jupiter incident,

freelancer, startopia, icewind dale 2, commandos 2, wizardry 8, total annihilation

can't believe i missed those. Nice.

Any command and conquer game except 4

Any max payne

Any age of mythology

Sins of a solar empire rebellion

Any homeworld

The newest tomb raider

Any orcs must die

Any left 4 dead games

Mark of the ninja

Any elder scrolls

The list goes on

Company of heroes is a good one too

*Trolling Begins* Aliens: Colonial Marines, Ride to Hell, COD: Ghost, Battlefield 4, Day One Gary's Incident, Infestation: Survivor Stories... Start with these games they're all highly recommended. *Trolling Ends*

Recoveryanonymous likes this

*Trolling Begins* Aliens: Colonial Marines, Ride to Hell, COD: Ghost, Battlefield 4, Day One Gary's Incident, Infestation: Survivor Stories... Start with these games they're all highly recommended. *Trolling Ends*

Don't forget Guise of the Wolf.

Don't forget Guise of the Wolf.

And Shannon Tweed's Attack of the Groupies.

Any Bethesda game.... EVER! XD

Titanfall if you can get it for the right price and b/c on pc it is WAY better

The Bioshock series (The high graphics are amazing if you transfer from console to pc)

If your into simulations, DayZ the stand alone

The Assassin's Creed series, story sucks 3rd and up but the graphics and gameplay are exceptional

Dead Space, b/c it is free for origin accounts XD

Battlefield 3 (not 4) b/c it kicked butt if you dont already have it that is

Infinite Crisis for your MOBA and DC superhero tastes

Star Wars The Old Republic for your MMO taste 

Archage if you dont like Star Wars for your MMO

And that is basically all I can think of, FOR RIGHT NOW!! The games coming out like Wolfenstein, Watch Dogs, and The Division are also excellent looking choices.

Puntosmx likes this

here's a world famous and one of the best, ever, RTS games, re-worked to play perfectly on any modern PC with an HD monitor in full screen, with all sounds and music files, and with a booming custom built lobby to play with people online.

http://redalert1.com/

free and you don't even need the discs or an image of the game, when installing just select the option to download the files from the internet and it will do the whole thing for you. if modding and gaming communities ever did something amazing for PC gaming, this is it.

have fun.

I highly recommend the following:

TF2 (I assume you already play that looking at your profile pic)

Civilization 5

Borderlands 2

Far cry 3

Deus Ex Human Revolution

Kerbal Space Program

Skyrim

FTL

Shadow Warrior

Portal franchise

Half Life Franchise

Papers Please

Hotline Miami

The Stanley Parable

Age of Empire II HD Edition

Star Wars Battlefront franchise

GTA Franchise

Dota 2

That's all I can think if fir now. If I remember more games that are worth getting I'll add them later.