• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

forzsaken

Soo.... Ive got explorers/imperial pack/and beta pet x2

6 posts in this topic

I log in 4 days ago and i recieved another mail for the pacts and so on.. I now have...

Pets x2 each

Scutter pet (Explorers)
Monkey pet (Beta)
Crab pet (Imperial)

Pledge of Mara x2

Screenshot_20140407_200649_zpsdb628df4.p

Maps x2 each

Coldharbor
Covenant
Dominion
Pact 

Screenshot_20140407_200638_zpsb8a1e5f6.p

Anyone got the same treatment? my bank was rolled back tho.. my effing bank space was reduced to dust... have to upgrade it all over again.. 

facts about the maps in case no one was able to put them to the bank.. like the alliance gear packs/alliance war reward packs, you have to open them first then put on the bank.. altho the prob with the map.. if you open it.. it turns into 5-6 different maps.. so. yea.. your bank space would be fcked.. its either your toon inventory or your bank.. lol.. or you can make a new toon just for storage for maps.. too much work tho.. 

I haven't opened my maps, but someone mentioned they might be "level applicable". So if you hold on to the new maps for 10 levels or so, they might prove to have some new information. Or not...I have no facts to answer if the maps change or not, but you would be the true test having 2 of each set!

As for the pets, instead of having 2 characters each have their own pet,  I'm guessing you could sell them in the guild store eventually...or are they bound as soon as you take them from the mail? I guess i never looked....

Still, if not for the lost bank space, it would be a pretty funny story!

I also noticed right away that it would consume all your bank space so I didn't bother opening all the maps, just pull em out 1 at a time. HOWEVER here is a solution for you: make a character (it can be of a class you wish to play later or something you will delete when you have no need for it, dosn't matter) and skip the intro area to save time. Park it's ass right in the bank and make it hold all these items you do not wish to clog up your bank space.

make a character (it can be of a class you wish to play later or something you will delete when you have no need for it, dosn't matter) and skip the intro area to save time. Park it's ass right in the bank and make it hold all these items you do not wish to clog up your bank space.

I've had to do that with 2 bank alts and max bag space on them (which is damn expensive).

Bloody crafting mats coming out of my ears.

Yes I had the same, the spares are currently sitting in my mail. Need to make a bank alt to store them.

The loots from the chests are NOT current level based. The level of the loot are based on the map and based on the area where it is.

Example. The CE DC Glenumbra Map's location is on a level 12 area.. hence you will get level 12 loot...

Loot is not that all great but I believe its mainly for exploration, a little bit of fun(if you are not cheating), and a little bit help to help you level..

Its not cool to be level 20 and after finding the Betnik area it only gives you a level 10 item. Therefore the moment you enter a new map(ex Stormhaven). You should be carrying that map.. So that you would get the best out of the maps(the gear in the chest will be on or at least near your level) the moment you get it.