• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

67 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! I thought it'd be interesting to do a post to ask you all what your Worst games are. So what are your bad games, What are the games you regret buying and or playing? 

Two of mine would have to be The Walking Dead Survival Instincts and Ride to Hell Retribution.

I don't buy games nowdays because I ain't got no moneh. But way back several years ago, I bought Fable 3. What a whole lot of dissapointment. It didn't even look like it improved graphically compared to the first one. It's the most half-assed, over-hyped piece of turd I ever played. Though I heard worse.

1) Mad Maestro!

2) Sega Soccer Slam

3) Dynasty Warriors

4) Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f

ElvenBlossom likes this

CALL OF DUTY: Black Ops 1

CALL OF DUTY: MW3

CALL OF DUTY : Black Ops 2

CALL OF DUTY :Ghosts

I bought them in a Bundle for 20£ in a Car boot sale soo i can re-sale them for a higher price, all of these games are piece of  crap id rather die in Rubberbandingfield 4 rather than playing CoD of the rest of my life.

Glaice likes this

Red Faction 2

Deus Ex: Invisible War

Guise of the Wolf

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Payed $10 for it on Steam and got sick of it quick. The combat and story weren't engaging, the choices didn't have a lot of weight or impact behind them, and the leveling up system felt confusing and lame. I know this game is considered a classic by many but it just didn't tickle my fancy.

Burnout Paradise - hated the infuriating AI and the rather weak soundtrack. Not to mention the whole idea behind it.

Ysnar likes this

- every Call of Duty game after Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1

- every Need for Speed game after Hot Pursuit 2010

- Silverfall

- WarZ/Infestation

- every Medal of Honor after Pacific Assault

- Dungeons

- Duke Nukem for ever

- Serious Sam 3

Glaice likes this

AND YET YOU STILL BUY THEM?!? I thought by MW2, the series was going downhill!

Never bought a bad game myself, however I was gifted this game Battlestar Galactica or something for the PS2. Hated it. I also got gifted this Myst game which was broken as nothing worked when I tried to play it.

- every Need for Speed game after Hot Pursuit 2010

- Silverfall

- WarZ/Infestation

- every Medal of Honor after Pacific Assault

- Dungeons

- Duke Nukem for ever

- Serious Sam 3

Huh, I actually like Serious Sam 3. The only issue I have with it are the absurd amounts of spawning enemies. Not that gunning them down is difficult, they just keep spawning for at least five minutes (that's how it feels on the last levels). Other than that it's plenty of fun.

Fallout Brotherhood of Steel

Beyond Two Souls

And Laser Bunny reminded me of Last Remnant. Yeah that too.

Not including retro shovelware 

Just Cause 2 - Terrible shooting, whacked arm slinging, god awful characters, rare ammo (in a god damn shooting game?)

Last Remnant - Worst leveling system ever

EA humble bundle - every game kinda sucked

For the most part I don't really buy things I don't like since I do research them first. These just happened to have decent reviews but didn't work for me. i did play things like ride to hell, but I only did so to see how bad they were. So I don't actually regret them.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Payed $10 for it on Steam and got sick of it quick. The combat and story weren't engaging, the choices didn't have a lot of weight or impact behind them, and the leveling up system felt confusing and lame. I know this game is considered a classic by many but it just didn't tickle my fancy.

What heresy, the holy deaths squads of the glorious Inquisition shall forever hunt you and all those whom are in anyway close to you for such foul utterance!

Not including retro shovelware 

Just Cause 2 - Terrible shooting, whacked arm slinging, god awful characters, rare ammo (in a god damn shooting game?)

Last Remnant - Worst leveling system ever

EA humble bundle - every game kinda sucked

For the most part I don't really buy things I don't like since I do research them first. These just happened to have decent reviews but didn't work for me. i did play things like ride to hell, but I only did so to see how bad they were. So I don't actually regret them.

Why would you deliberately pay money with the express intention of getting a terrible experience.....? I think you have problems man... Real bad.

Gone too likes this

Two Worlds 1

Fusion Frenzy 2

What heresy, the holy deaths squads of the glorious Inquisition shall forever hunt you and all those whom are in anyway close to you for such foul utterance!

Why would you deliberately pay money with the express intention of getting a terrible experience.....? I think you have problems man... Real bad.

Who said I paid money? ;)

Who said I paid money? ;)

this note is legal tender for all debts both public and private....

I bought Aliens: Colonial Marines... Of course it was a Steam sale so it was only $5 or about that. I don't regret it though. I spent hours just laughing at all the ignorant shit that was happening on screen. Terrible game, fantastic comedy.

Enemy Territory : Quake Wars.

Think Battlefield meets the quake universe on the 360, with the graphics of playstation one in a beta test, A.I. equal to dirt (though that's more an insult to dirt than anything), more repetitive than pong and about as fun as staring at a blank screen. Every time I look at that game all I can think of is what a failure it is to my expectations, an embarrestment to the quake franchice, and an insult to gaming on a universal scale.

I hold onto it for 1 single reason. To remind me. Remind me that there is evil out there. That failure can be broadcast as success to the ignorant. That what can seem like a good idea can be twisted to a horrible and painful existance. It holds the bar for what I can call a bad game. It is a punishment, a mistake, and I will never forget it.