• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

BlackFelyne

I have finally Seen Dark souls 2 for The PC.

10 posts in this topic

http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/04/08/dark-souls-2-ps3-vs-pc-graphics-comparison

And to be honest...I personally don't see too much of a difference besides increased Resolution and the sharpness of things. The PC version doesn't seem to have the same look as the initial E3 reveal, which I'm pretty sure most PC guys were touting on about.

PC MASTER RACE

-ERIC CARTMAN

Guess that's why you wanted everyone to back the XBox One and was trying to double cross everone to get it.

Anyway, if I ever get Dark Souls 2, I'd most likely get it on the PC. I have the first one on Steam, and haven't played it yet. Heck I haven't even finished Demon's Souls.

As for the difference between console and PC version, meh. Dun bother me none.

Guess that's why you wanted everyone to back the XBox One and was trying to double cross everone to get it.

Anyway, if I ever get Dark Souls 2, I'd most likely get it on the PC. I have the first one on Steam, and haven't played it yet. Heck I haven't even finished Demon's Souls.

As for the difference between console and PC version, meh. Dun bother me none.

I will say though that the PC version more than likely will have mods and stuff implemented, and maybe once I get a PC I'll try it out. Though I have it on Ps3, The apparent difference in the graphics and such don't bother me much either. It's still playable, and that's good enough for me.

PC MASTER RACE

-ERIC CARTMAN

DAMN YOU CARTMAN!

Looks good to me.

I don't get the complaints about the graphics. Okay yes compared to E3 and several of the trailers they aren't as great but Fromsoft has stated that if the remained with the graphics they had at E3 and in the trailers the game would of ran at 15 FPS throughout the game which is why the cut them down. Better then it being a Colonial Marine where everything was changed and lied about. Still a fun game and graphics are always the least important thing to me so maybe that's why I don't care because I just find graphics being the icing to the rest of the game especially for the Souls games.

Still a fun game and graphics are always the least important thing to me so maybe that's why I don't care because I just find graphics being the icing to the rest of the game especially for the Souls games.

As much as I agree with this for like 99% of games, I find that a lot of my enjoyment of the Souls games comes from the atmosphere, which is very heavily dependant on graphics and sound design(and of course all the other good stuff like art design, level design, etc). I love that Locomotive Breath trailer on the Steam page, but I cringe at certain parts because I feel like I'm watching a very well done PS2 game.

I'm not too worried though. The videos I've seen of the console version looked fine (I want to avoid all spoilers but it's sooooo tempting), and if worst comes to worst, I have faith the Souls community will create a DS2fix.

Gonna be playing it on the PC since it's just my preferred platform when it's an option. Visually, as is, doesn't bother me, really. However, if a mod ever comes out to restore the lightning system, I'd snag it in a heart beat. Also, as for differences, it also looks like the PC version has superior geometry on many objects. At the same time though, it doesn't matter because it was the older lightning system that made that complex geometry really pop out, ya know?

Can't wait to grab it for PC though I will have to wait until May before I can actually play since I'm still in school. Either way I think it looks just slightly better than the console versions though I have read it still prompts you with Xbox 360 buttons when you boot it up so I would recommend getting a controller unless you want to spend some time memorizing the PC button map by manually looking them up through the menu.