• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StarTrek71

Who's going to be the first to blame the school stabbing on violent games?

35 posts in this topic

The Pennsylvania school stabbing is a tragedy - and I am willing to bet somebody will once again pin it on games. 

"He described Hribal as interested in hockey and video games"

If that isn't so-called "proof", then I don't know what is.

My money is on Fox

_-Fox-News-Control-Video-Games-not-Guns-

JoelMattGarcia likes this

Umm... Not entirely on topic but, "He liked 1st person shooter game" unless it mentions a game title somewhere I can't see, then I'm pretty sure that right there IS NOT a proper sentence.

It's prob gonna be a relative of theirs, or their lawyer,  or better yet a random overprotective parent who was watching this whole thing and pieced 1 and 2 together to form 5. 

Dammit I was going to blame Fox to, but you beat me fair and rectangle

Thought they blame guns first...

Look I think I speak for us all when I say this. It has come to the point were it's becoming numbing to us, blamed for everything.

I also think I speak for us all when I say this. Do we really care what Fox or other "news" outlets say? Their a dying media at this point mostly for shock. When your number one news story is about Justin Beaver pissing in a police station, and not the events of Ukraine I wont take you serious.

Anyone else agree?

Thought they blame guns first...

Look I think I speak for us all when I say this. It has come to the point were it's becoming numbing to us, blamed for everything.

I also think I speak for us all when I say this. Do we really care what Fox or other "news" outlets say? Their a dying media at this point mostly for shock. When your number one news story is about Justin Beaver pissing in a police station, and not the events of Ukraine I wont take you series.

Anyone else agree?

You're right they are the past, I AM the future. Embrace me, embrace the stone! Mhwahahahhahahhahah Ahaha HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!!

Meh I've never really cared what fox news had to say, but I'm not much of a TV (program wise) type of person, I prefer video games.

It always amuses me that none of these so-called news programs ever bring in "experts" who argue on the side of gamers.

It always amuses me that none of these so-called news programs ever bring in "experts" who argue on the side of gamers.

That happened already, the expert put them in their place.

They have knives in Call of Duty!

There's a correlation!!

Money's on Fox.

That happened already, the expert put them in their place.

I must have missed this.

Unless it was that guy TB referenced in his video on the subject.

All of you obviously don't know what you're talking about! With your Calls of Duty, and your Murder Simulator. It's all that's corrupting today's youth. Why are you desensitized fuckers so blind to that? True, the same has been said in the past about comic books, movies, rock'n'roll, Dungeons & Dragons, and rap, but this time it's different! I... don't feel like explaining why right now, but it is!

Have I ever played video games? I don't need to play any of your fucking video games to know that they are nothing but vile, Satanic filth. It makes me sick to think of all the shit that gets shoved into these games. And the fact that children are playing them? Adults shouldn't be playing this bile, let alone sweet, innocent, moronic children that someone should really think of. Think of all the violence, sex, drugs, and motherfucking profanity you're exposing these sweet little idiots to!

So basically, fuck all of you. You assholes make me sick.

IrishRogue likes this

I have a quote from my favorite character of my favorite T.V. show.

"Just because some moron reenacts my game that doesn't make it my fault, video games don't cause violence, crazy, selfish people                         with no conscious or understanding of reality cause violence, like John Hinkley or Ronald Reagan"

-Dave, Code Monkeys Season 2 Episode 2: My Pal Jodie

Ever noticed this kind of things mostly happens on 'Murica?

...No?

Anyone?

My dad?

Okay...

Ever noticed this kind of things mostly happens on 'Murica?

...No?

Anyone?

My dad?

Okay...

What?

School shootings/stabbings? I'm pretty sure it doesn't only happen in America. Pretty sure. Pretty sure......

Blaming video games for everything? I believe that's a "1st world" sort of thing. "Got nothing better else to do. Lets find a scape goat and start shit."

It happens in hellhole countries too. RPG(the devil's books) and gaming were blamed for a few bizarre incidents that happened in Brazil over the last 2 decades or so. Some "sacrificial pit" stuff that was actually because the victims owed drug money to the dealers and one or two shootings(one was actually in a school.) have been pinned on games.

Counter-Strike was outlawed for a few months because it was being used to train terrorists(lol) Carmageddon is prohibited to this day as well as a few other classic games like Blood and I think even GTA. Fortunately the retards don't really enforce any of those prohibitions(Counter-Strike was theoretically taken off shops though.) and you can buy it online anywhere.

If Fox blames Video Games for this, they should also cancel that show "The Following". They'd be hypocrites for condemning violent video games, while airing a show about a serial killer who gets a following of other psychos.

Gone the Third likes this

If Fox blames Video Games for this, they should also cancel that show "The Following". They'd be hypocrites for condemning violent video games, while airing a show about a serial killer who gets a following of other psychos.

"But The Following isn't a video game!"

Well, er, it's okay when they do it because he's the villain! Yeah, sure, that's it.

And if you're about to come up with an argument for why that excuse doesn't work, then...

Er...

Um...

tumblr_m0z86v7SAH1qi7deco1_500.gif

At least he only had knives and not a gun, so it didn'tt turn out as some of the previous tragedies.

Oh yeah that brings up another point, I take it guns are not the source of the probem but mental illness itself and if guns were to be banned(like they were here and now only the criminals have them.) it wouldn't solve the problem, who would have known?!

Gone the Third likes this

Oh yeah that brings up another point, I take it guns are not the source of the probem but mental illness itself and if guns were to be banned(like they were here and now only the criminals have them.) it wouldn't solve the problem, who would have known?!

Should ban knives.