• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Kengo19

AJAS ESO Event

21 posts in this topic

I saw on youtube that AJSA had a event, but where was it announced? Its not on the event calendar. I'm just wanting to know so I don't miss the next one.

Morwenna likes this

Yeh it was EPIC

Even as a completely unstructured zerg it was fun and we managed to get a scroll.

Next one is planned to have more structure and more soldiers!

so pumped

Morwenna likes this

I thought it was amazing. I took a lot of pictures. I got to travel with the Angry Army everywhere. The event made me feel like I was actually in an actual army. I was bored for the wait, but once everyone got into formation, I had a lot of fun. I also loved Joe's amazing, mind blowing, well thought and planned speech. Best speech I had honestly ever heard. What did you like about the event?

As my First time in Cyrodil, it was AWESOME. I had to learn some stuff, but in no time is was making trebuchets and investing the like 4 skill points I got throughout the event into abilitis more suited to the mass pvp environment.

So much fun!

I'm in Aus, had like 4 hours sleep and got up at 6am for the event. Would do it again!

One of the best parts of the event was simply the way Joe ran it, like a war commander, speeches and all! ahahaha

Area85 and Morwenna like this

we run practice pvp runs every day at 7 pm EST. Feel free to join us and experience up

I would love for it to be held maybe an hour later? Sadly I wasn't able to participate this time, family obligations, and won't be able to next week either. But after that IT. IS. ON!

Area85 likes this

While I did not partake in the battle, I did watch through a stream on Twitch by another AJSA member. It was most epic and I'm glad the Angry Army was able to put forth an epic victory and small step in taking over ESO. I'm def tempted to get this game now and join up in the fight with the AJSA. Good job to all who participated and to Joe and his excellent leadership!

While I did not partake in the battle, I did watch through a stream on Twitch by another AJSA member. It was most epic and I'm glad the Angry Army was able to put forth an epic victory and small step in taking over ESO. I'm def tempted to get this game now and join up in the fight with the AJSA. Good job to all who participated and to Joe and his excellent leadership!

Can you give my the Twitch user? I want to see myself.

I'm in Aus, had like 4 hours sleep and got up at 6am for the event. Would do it again!

I feel you dude, I work graveyard shift, so IF i get off work early (which should be MOST of the time unless there is a holiday, like this upcomming weekend) I can get 3-4 hours sleep.  Red Bull kept me going.

Regardless the action of some fine large scale pvp is just what I need to keep me awake. Laughed my ass off when DC broke into the keep while we were grouping up for a screenshot (which I would love to see) Would love to see a little more spreading out for the groups next time (as I was often ordered to break from 1 objective to hit another, yet someone would have capped said objective before I arrived) but considering it was a 1st time ESO event for AJSA I am  very happy with the results (even if it was Ebonheart that snaged crown, better then letting the DC keep it)

Can't wait to see how it goes next time. I am guessing we shall see a surge of recruits as a result of this as well.

Morwenna likes this

The role playing of this event is AMAZING. I love how hundreds of people stand in formation and waiting for Joe to give orders. And Joe did a fantastic job on the war speech. That was EPIC! Then mount up and ride with the AJSA army is blood pumping. It is like a flood of white horses pouring down onto the enemies, they don't even have the chance to react before getting crashed. I feel everybody in the event is doing their best and having a great time. (10 out of 10 fun experiences)

In the future events, I would like to see some more tactics used in pvp rather than zerging around. We could learn something from the EP (Ebonheart Pact) today. They really out maneuvered both DC (Draggerfall Covenant) and us. While we locked in the battle with DC for our scroll, they back stabbed us, steal their scroll from us, and even cut us off in the middle. As much I hate this (FU,EP!!) I still have to give them credits, and admit it is pretty awesome in their part.

One last thing, I would like to see a more clear chain of communication in the future. The communication between AJSA armies were once in chaos during the middle of the event. The raid I was in got cut off from the main army, and we lost all contacts with the central command, we did not know where we should attack, or defend. Fortunately, we all stuck together till the end and fight some amazing battles near the Keep of ASH. Hurrah!!

Jackschmit likes this

It was pretty crazy, but a lot of fun

Also I got into the top 20 for PvP :D

Morwenna likes this

Just registered to come and post that it was a fun event (was playing as DC .. we shall rise again!). Defending those keeps with the Ash/Nikel battle was very fun with the charge / counters that kept going on there. Also got to kill an angry officer that was lvl 11 and lagged behind his troops moving out of fare keep (I think so at least due to his name).

The biggest winners of today though by far were EP (however much you might want to think the AJSA charge worked perfectly) as they managed during our battles to capture 4 keeps while AD finally captured 2 and then they pushed those 2 to get emperor even though at no point today did they have more than medium numbers (2 bars) on the campaign screen while AD was locked at some points and DC had 3 bars all day. (This is personal opinion but seeing that this is AJSA forum ... bring the flame and hate ;) )

dennisfxd likes this

I apologize for my absence on the battlefield, both then and now since my current residence until later this month will not afford me the luxury of an internet connection strong enough to even just log on to the damn game.

But anyway keep fighting the good fight Angry Army! I will see you soon!

I was only at the event for the first 2-3 hours. Can anyone tell me how we did by the end? What keeps did we capture? Did we ever capture Fort Ash?

we run practice pvp runs every day at 7 pm EST. Feel free to join us and experience up

I can just recoment this. Morwenna will teach you a lot of things about PvP. I hope I will be ready for another action on wednesday.

To event. It was awesome fun. We need more efectivity next time though. We have experienced how victory in single battle feels. Next time we can experience how campaign victory tastes. Keep up guys and we will be able to crown emperor Thorker again.

BTW: Is there any recording of that epic speech from Joe?

We weren't concerned with EP, the aim was to take back our scrolls and push DC back, which is what happened. In all honesty not once were the orders given to attack EP. We were under the impression that EP would also concentrate on DC, seeing as DC is dominating the map all the time and has the most points by far. But instead they took the sneaky approach and decided to cap our keeps while we concentrated on DC.

It was smart and worked out for them, but very sly.

Next time I'm sure we won't be giving EP a free pass.

I would also like to know if the speech was recorded somewhere, I want to hear it again :)

Hopefully Joe will upload a video of the event with speech included.

There is a video of it that was posted by Grimno and it might be in the PvP sub-forum.

Also, we will not be giving anyone a free pass next time and AJ did grab video footage from me a couple days ago of the event, so there might be a video of some kind.

We weren't concerned with EP, the aim was to take back our scrolls and push DC back, which is what happened. In all honesty not once were the orders given to attack EP. We were under the impression that EP would also concentrate on DC, seeing as DC is dominating the map all the time and has the most points by far. But instead they took the sneaky approach and decided to cap our keeps while we concentrated on DC.

It was smart and worked out for them, but very sly.

Next time I'm sure we won't be giving EP a free pass.

I agree with it, which leads me to think  AJSA will likely to face a two fronts war in the future, so I do hope to see a good plan and communication in place to assure our the victory we deserve.