• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

DamionRayne

AJSA Playstation Nation Rejoice! For you have a new Community Officer

32 posts in this topic

4_logo.png

Everyone join me in congratulations for WITHASTICK's promotion to Playsation Community Officer. His Points of Contact are,

Commander.pngDamion Rayne
Commander.pngCraigr910

Craigr and I will be keeping in touch with WITHASTICK to make sure that the AJSA Playstation Nation is fully supported, has a voice, and has all the support they need when they need it. What does this include at the start?

1. Understand we can not purchase "servers" for games that are either not "popular" / "officially supported" / or games that don't actually have servers for us to purchase.

2. Games will be officially supported via the normal means, and if a game has a PC <-> PS4 cross-plat and simultaneous play, the PC version will take priority.

Examples: War Thunder and FFXIV. Since War Thunder is already officially supported, there will not be a new PS4 sub-forum created for War Thunder as there already is one. So, PS4 guys playing war thunder will be requested to interact in the currently active forum.

3. If a game does not have cross plat play, and is officially supported, the creation of an in-game group on the console (for example PS2 on PS4) is already authorized. We only need to KNOW who is in charge of what in each console in-game clan.

4. If a game does not have cross plat play, and is NOT officially supported, the creation of an in-game group if there is a large enough and active enough community..is Authorized as long as the Commander POC's are made aware of who is running what and who is using the AJSA logos and assets.

5. Please use the Chain of Command! If you need something, ask a Game Officer or Sergeant so they can talk to WITHASTICK and he can talk to us. We are both far to busy to talk to dozens of people daily.

Note: Be sure and thank your Command Council: tonsoffun, sgtross, damionrayne, craigr910, Mortraven, Dogfish for making this possible.

In short, we are here for you! Your voice is heard and we appreciate you all!
-FC Damion Rayne

Mondez and WITHASTICK like this

Note: XBOX Community, your post and officer is coming as soon as we have one.

Note: Any questions, feel free to ask.

-DR

Yep what this means is you guys will have some representation within the AJSA and means that we can organise things within the console section a bit better than before,

I saw ps4, but what about games being supported for ps3? or is that no longer an option because its "last gen?" I'm just wondering because i still play on ps3, if not, we can always set up our little own matches amongst ourselves with games that aren't supported...

We're still supporting GTA Online :) But yeah, it's a bit last gen so..but we'll look at everything on an as needed basis.

Ah more representation in the console section of the AJSA something well needed. Anyway I wish the best of luck to the new commanders.

Hello AJSA,

I personally just want to thank DamionRayne, Craigr910, AJSA Commanders and Council members who all made this happen. Want to thank the very many guys who help support, and put their thoughts into helping this go through. I want thank Google, cause well without Google you might've never found this site or seen this page. Seriously, thank you all giving us the PS4 community, and myself the chance to come across in a better light. I hope continuing on we strength this Gaming Community for all of us gamers, and not just PS4 guys alone.

Thank You, Everyone

, xpsychosamuraix and CryoWraith like this

Yay finally a good representative for the Playstation Community :D

Congratulations WITHASTICK! Glad to see the Playstation community get some representation. Let's make the AJSA proud! ;)

Congratulations Withastick i'm happy for you buddy.

Congratulations WITHASTICK! Glad to see the Playstation community get some representation. Let's make the AJSA proud! ;)

Right on that last part! Lets keep going!

Congratulations Withastick i'm happy for you buddy.

Thank you, but its you guys support and patience that helped alot.

Yay finally a good representative for the Playstation Community :D

I will work to be far more than just good, I will be your best ever.

If you need help with anything WITHASTICK, let me know. I'll be happy to lend a hand where I can.

So what will be your first thing to do as new commander WITHASTICK?

Congrats, WITHASTICK on your promotion. Hope we get a chance to play together in the Playstation community.

Congrats, WITHASTICK on your promotion. Hope we get a chance to play together in the Playstation community.

Thank you, and what games are you playing?

So what will be your first thing to do as new commander WITHASTICK?

Evil secret plans of taking over the world. Serious note that stuff will be coming out soon.

Evil secret plans of taking over the world. Serious note that stuff will be coming out soon.

Ahh gotcha ill be looking into them as you announce them. Hope to see you on PS sometime in the future commander!

Congrats WITHASTICK! Lead our Playstation division to glory!

One small step for the AJSA, one giant leap for consoles! Congrats all around! Let's show them what motivated gamers with superior leadership can do!

Defalt likes this

Glad something positive came out of all this. Well done Stick, you deserve it!

I usually play jrpg on the PS3 until there are some releases on the PS4, but currently I have Battlefield 4 (no premium) on the PS4, still thinking of getting the Final Fantasy 14 on the PS4 (but mostly likely will get it on the PS3 and then upgrade to the PS4 imminently. Lastly on last gen, I sometimes play GTA online. I will also get Watch Dogs. also, congrats this is big for you to get promoted. Looks like I joined the forum at a great time.  

It's about time. I'm glad to see were finally getting a voice.

Yeah I am glad they gave it to WITHASTICK, now we actually have a voice. Can't wait to see what we do now!

Ya congrats Withstick I know your be a very good leader

Awesome news and grats to WITHASTICK.

I hope to see some AJSA members on FFXIV and Warthunder etc

Congrats WITHASTICK, wish you all the best.