• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

To those who attended to the Commanders' event, what did you think of his speech?

20 posts in this topic

I thought that his speech was mind blowingly perfect. I will be completely honest with you guys, but that was the best speech I had ever heard.  And that moment when the Commander started talking about how proud he was, I was truly inspired. Angry Joe, You made quite an inspiring speech. I never thought that you would say anything like it, but you did, so I tried my hardest to succeed for you, me, and the rest of the participating soldiers. Thank you, Commander for making the best speech ever! -alex23323 [ESO SN: Garthek, User ID: Athek]

TL;DR: Thank you, Commander for making the best speech I've ever heard. I will do even better next time.

what speech? and off topic hello from the USA!

I thought the speech was superb, however it was kinda bad having to hear all you yanks have a shit loada fun when there was only three of us in the EU server lol

hopefully the EU server will fill up a bit and we can get in on that kinda action.

I hope we have someone on our server equally inspiring!

Shaminar likes this

I thought the speech was superb, however it was kinda bad having to hear all you yanks have a shit loada fun when there was only three of us in the EU server lol

hopefully the EU server will fill up a bit and we can get in on that kinda action.

I hope we have someone on our server equally inspiring!

Just move to the US server.

I'm Australian and I selected the US server and it works perfectly fine.

MuddledMuppet likes this

Just move to the US server.

I'm Australian and I selected the US server and it works perfectly fine.

I didn't even realise this was possible lol so thanks for the heads up! Is it character based or account based? Will I be able to move an existing character over or would it mean starting afresh?

Did anyone record it and would be willing to upload it? I wasn't able to attend :((((( Would love to see it. Well I would love to see the whole battle but most of all I wanna see/hear the speech!

I didn't even realise this was possible lol so thanks for the heads up! Is it character based or account based? Will I be able to move an existing character over or would it mean starting afresh?

Unfortunately you cant move your character form EU to NA. You have to start new one. But you will not regret. I fell no disadvantage by playing on US server. And action is awesome. 

MuddledMuppet likes this

That was epic! 

Anyone else notice his Rome Total War speech reference :P

I'm at the front on hte right side of stares (when facing tower). Only one with red hair and a white face.

The speech was epic, can't wait for sat.

I'm the black-haired, helmetless (hidden) Khajiit that appears on the right side of the screen when the camera is facing forward in that video.  As for the speech itself, I can't wait to hear what Joe starts the event with this coming saturday.  Greatest decision of my mmo gaming life was to join the Angry Army in this game.

AngryJoe uploaded the whole fight. (about 20 minutes long if I'm not mistaken)

AngryJoe uploaded the whole fight. (about 20 minutes long if I'm not mistaken)

It was part of the fight, the whole event lasted almost 3 hours, and he didn't include the part of one of our guys single handedly getting our Elder Scroll back.

While I was unable to attend the events so far, I watched video of the last one and awaiting some tidbits from today's if there will be a video on it. I loved it, hilarious and sounded even a bit like an old warhorse commander from those times perhaps lol it fit and the voice change the feel of him shouting from above the mass of troops was excellent. No plan survives first contact with the enemy but he kept the voice alteration up mostly lol and it was great stuff. I know a lot was cut but I watched two versions and loved it, very nicely done /salute

I was the little Bosmer in the..... nevermind you cant see me :(

Love Joe's speeches, I think in another life he was a motivational speaker for the Roman army.