• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

littlemowgli

Smite Official In The AJSA

37 posts in this topic

Hey guys, were happy to announce that AJSA is officially supporting Smite.

Will you join us for our quest for immortality and leave a mark on the pantheon.

So in case you haven't heard of smite, it's a 3rd person action game where gods from different cultures have been adapted and pitted against each other in an online battle arena.

If you want to try out the game visit, http://www2.hirezstudios.com/smite to sign up and download the client.

Now that AJSA is officially supporting smite this means we have a TeamSpeak channel specifically meant for Smite, and a Smite game officer known by the name as TheLordMagus

To contact TheLordMagus click here. http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/user/7782-lordmagus/

If you are interested in participating with other Smite players please hop on Teamspeak and add AJSALordMagus in Smite.

This post has been promoted to an article

Dyzzles and Shadowsedge117 like this

Thanks for all the help Mowgli.

If anybody needs help or has any questions, I'll be happy to help.

Thanks for all the officers and beyond of the AJSA for making this brilliant game an official title.

Now it's time to get to work.

Mondez likes this

Excellent

great to hear, am i right in saying that we are still using the same clan on smite

Its nice to see this working out, finally. We've been pushing for this, and here it is, now have fun, and smite some people!  :rolleyes:

great to hear, am i right in saying that we are still using the same clan on smite

Yes, everything is there as we need. Until further information we wont be changing clans, which is very unlikely.

However please bare in mind we need more game officers and I am still a member rank within the unofficial AJSA, until get hold of Epic I can't put in more officers or even invite anyone, which is kind of ironic at the moment.

Yes, everything is there as we need. Until further information we wont be changing clans, which is very unlikely.

However please bare in mind we need more game officers and I am still a member rank within the unofficial AJSA, until get hold of Epic I can't put in more officers or even invite anyone, which is kind of ironic at the moment.

I know it better never to double post, but considering the circumstances I thought it necessary for good of communication.

We have been unable to get hold of Epicdwarf who created the clan back way before it was official. He been inactive for over a week on Smite and on the forum he last online some months ago.

After discussing it with various members and other members of staff and game officers, I thought it best to create an entire new clan from scratch. Once then I can put forward more officers and make the entire clan run more smoothly

I will be making a post about the new AJSA Smite clan very shortly.

Hey guys, not a Smite player, a DotA 2 one, but congrats on getting official-ness! Hope you enjoy your new found POWA :P

LordMagus likes this

Hello everbody,

do we have a new caln , if so could you please invite me , The name is Darksteellotus.
thanks for the invite!

DarkDranix

EDİT : Sorry wrong topic!

haven't played Smite much lately guys but I will be back once I figured out how you can install bootcamp on external hd for Smite cause my windows laptop is garbage (crappy garphics, lags,..) and i refuse to still play Smite on it

hope you don't miss me xD

haven't played Smite much lately guys but I will be back once I figured out how you can install bootcamp on external hd for Smite cause my windows laptop is garbage (crappy garphics, lags,..) and i refuse to still play Smite on it

hope you don't miss me xD

They are working on an OSX version of Smite afaik. So one day you can use your Mac normally to play Smite.

Anyone know why I am no longer in the clan in smite? I stop playing for 5 days and when I log back on i am no longer in the clan?

Hmm perhaps I should play some SMITE again as  playing solo just wasn't that fun.

I tried to add "TheLordMagus" but it sais there is no one by that name, my in game name is "Auyo"
if anyone want to play I'll hapilly join you. :)

I wouldn't mind joining up. Just got back to the game so I am a little rusty.  FYI I am very much a mage player so expect me to help out with either Ra, Anubis, He Bo, or Zues.  Oh and my profile is same as it is here, Maleficent5.  

I am glad that we are supporting this game and i am already in the clan ready to join you guys in an event or tournament we might do in smite looking forward to playing with you all

Hello! I'd like an invite! IGN Snowsoldier

Hello! I was inactive due to a tough school semester but I am able to play during the summer.

Add me please: PenguinMischief