• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like

• The Empire
    • The Stormcloaks

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 posts in this topic

I personally like the Empire more that the Stormcloaks. I feel like the best way for the humans to hold back the Aldermeri Dominion is to be united as one. Even though the Empire holds up the White-Gold Concordant and the ban of Talos worship it's obvious that the Empire still likes Talos and hates the Dominion. Plus I don't like Ulfric, I almost never play as a Nord and he doesn't like anyone who isn't one.

The Stormcloaks are finding victory across the land!

Honestly, I don't support any of them, but if I would, I would support the Empire. HOWEVER, if there was a option to kill them all and announce myself as the High King, I would do that. 

Cauze again...that's how I roll

5016489+_b67b2f04dfccd693e435c82653e2d4f

The Creator and snipermurph like this

Honestly, I don't support any of them, but if I would, I would support the Empire. HOWEVER, if there was a option to kill them all and announce myself as the High King, I would do that.

I support neither to be honest. The Empire is sided with the Thalmor, the scariest f%#ks in Elder Scrolls history. They want to kill everyone who isn't a high elf. Worse, the Thalmor has the Empire by the balls. Not to mention they banned the worship of Talos, the baddest mofo god this side of Cyrodill.

The Stormcloaks are racist f%#ks, like the Dixiecrats. They also are very hateful to the elves.

Not to mention the man who voiced Ulfric just clearly did not give a sh!t.

Besides, I'm a thief. I break into people's homes and steal their stuff. Who the hell would want a thief in their army?

Star-Lord likes this

I support neither to be honest. The Empire is sided with the Thalmor, the scariest f%#ks in Elder Scrolls history. They want to kill everyone who isn't a high elf. Worse, the Thalmor has the Empire by the balls. Not to mention they banned the worship of Talos, the baddest mofo god this side of Cyrodill.

The Stormcloaks are racist f%#ks, like the Dixiecrats. They also are very hateful to the elves.

Not to mention the man who voiced Ulfric just clearly did not give a sh!t.

Besides, I'm a thief. I break into people's homes and steal their stuff. Who the hell would want a thief in their army?

Yeah but the rest of Tamriel needs to be behind the Empire when the Second Great War happens or it will all fall.

Yeah but the rest of Tamriel needs to be behind the Empire when the Second Great War happens or it will all fall.

Well they can do it without me, I'll just rob them blind.

BTW, was that a double post, or a bump?

Oh yeah, only reason I dislike the empire is because of Thalmor. I kill every Thalmor I see in sight lol

Oh yeah, only reason I dislike the empire is because of Thalmor. I kill every Thalmor I see in sight lol

The Empire's not exactly "sided with the Thalmor" it's more akin to a cold war, they want to kill the Thalmor I assure you, they just don't have the military clout to take on the Dominion if they did. Thanks in no small part to the matters with Hammerfell and Skyrim.

Well they can do it without me, I'll just rob them blind.

BTW, was that a double post, or a bump?

I don't know what happened it just went up like that and i can't delete it.

I always thought it was kinda dumb. Like, The Empire fighting with the Stormcloaks? Why? The worship of Talos is banned OFFICIALLY, so let them worship unofficially? AND they're killing the Thalmor; hey, that's a good thing. "We need the Empire united"...so you can lick Thalmor boots as one? Why not let Ulric mess up the Thalmor and you can gain some breathing space for a while?

Since I'm replaying the game again, well I'm doing the Dawnguard DLC, I gotta get to freaking Vale place to get to my new crib I just downloaded where I will use the Guild mod I downloaded to set it up as my guild's HQ. (anyone used this home?)

mbohap.png

But after that, I might join up the Empire...played with them only once.

PS LOL, just found this

funny-pictures-Skyrim-auto-554555.jpeg

At first I joined the stormcloaks because I hated the Thalmor and it seemed like a good choice. This one quest I was on it told me to talk to the Thalmor to stop them from finding a weapon of mass destruction or something like that, after I persuaded them to not look for it I assassinated all of them. Then I joined the empire because I found the empire is only thing keeping the Thalmor from taking over world and destroying it. With the empire weaker the Thalmor can easily slaughter the empire and everyone in it. So if I help the empire sooner or later we can destroy the Thalmor. The Thalmor are selfish and greedy bastards who must die. Iam not racist to elves in fact I love elves I just the hate the Thalmor

I first sided with the stormcloaks on my khajiit, played through the whole civil war quests and when all was said and done all the speeches and shit said, i started to talk out of the room and i hear ulfric say something along the lines of "now e can get all non-nords our of skyrim" i stop and was like O.o wtf, granted over the course of the quests i learned they were racist, but i didn't know that was there ultimate goal, granted i didn't listen to everything they said they might have said that at some point along the quest chain, but once i was done i was like....my god what have I done.....So yeah....now every toon i make, minus my one Nord, i went with empire

Since I played an Argonian, I really didn't care who lost the civil war so long as they left Black Marsh alone. I eventually sided with the Empire, though, since Ulfric and his Stormcloaks were just a bunch of racist thugs. 

Oh well, it doesn't really matter. Once the Dominion, Empire, and Stormcloaks kill and weaken each other, the whole of the continent is ripe for the An-Xileel's taking...

You know there's the neutral option right? just in case you just don't want to side with any of them...and then greybeards, peace talks, truce to be more clear...

Just saying...in case you didn't know.

I just created "Letho the gullet" from witcher 2, and went on empire choice like he sided (sort of) with Nilfgaardians.

In addition, i only choose the empire from now on, because no one takes away my favorite Jarl, Balgruuf the Greater!

fyi...when you do the Thalmor Embassy main story quest, there is a missive you can read, internal Thalmor correspondence, that details that Ulfric Stormcloak is actually sanctioned by the Thalmor, and is in fact a Thalmor sleeper agent meant to disrupt the Empire's hold on Skyrim thereby weakening the Empire, and Skyrim as a whole due to the civil war destabilizing the whole region

The Redguards are no longer part of the Empire either and they managed to hold of the Thalmor. The Stormcloaks can total manage to hold them off to so I see no reason the Nords should not be able to worship their god.

FOR THE EMPEROR! LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!

They fact they got Thalmor in some part of the empire supported city and even letting them set up an Embassy in Skyrim is more then enough reason for me to choose the Stormcloaks.

While the Stormcloaks do have some legit reasons to be angry at the Empire and some of Ulric’s claims to make me think he has a point… I am going with the Empire because from the two, they are the only ones that are looking for coexistence instead of kicking anyone that is not one of them out. I do find funny one can be any other race and join the “Sons of Skyrim”, especially if you play as one of the elf races.

Not that the Empire is perfect. The Emperor clearly sign a treaty that was short of surrender to the Altmeri Dominion when the Hammerfell people were able, alone, to fight off the Thalmor. Not to mention the Empire seems to let the Altmer run around their land capturing citizens and applying their own twisted justice.

So is not a simple pick between the good and the bad guys, but more of what do you want? A weaken, divided Empire that will be conquer by a bunch of elven supremacists or a strong Empire that could help the people of Tamriel live in peace regardless of race? Or that is how I see it. Also if I had to pick between dragons and bears I pick dragons, so there is that.

Even though I like neither, I'd pick Stormcloaks just because I like Ulfric; Even though they're all horribly racist...

I've never really liked the Empire, in any of them and the Thalmor don't really bother me even though they're 'high and mighty elves.' For me to have a good opinion of them, there'd need to be more prep on them.

Though to be entirely honest, Disliking the Empire probably stims from Daggerfall's 'HALT! HALT! HALT!' guards.