• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

49 posts in this topic

Team_Fortress_2_Logo_by_Flamma_Man_zps67

The official AJSA TF2 group is live! Join our group and server today!

Official Server IP number: 23.250.9.28:27015

AJSATF2sig_zps2c26c329.pnghttp://steamcommunity.com/groups/AJSAofficialTF2AJSATF2sig_zps2c26c329.png

headline_f2p.png

Thank you for joining our forums! Here in this topic I've provided all the info you could possibly need to get started, including rules, links to custom maps, and some extras like avatars and wallpapers!

Rules of Conduct and helpful links:

Game Officers and Moderators:

• Phill (TF2 leader/officer, comic artist, main site admin/mod, TF2 steam guild admin)
  • Doctor Evil (Commander, event planner, steam group admin, TF2 steam guild moderator)
  • xLoad3D (CS:GO leader/officer, clanforge tech guy, TF2 steam guild moderator)
  • Nanaki (TF2 sergeant, TF2 steam guild moderator)
  • Angry Joe (The Leader, and Angry Joe)
  • Sgt. Ross (Second in command, event planner, forum admin, main site admin/mod, TF2 steam guild moderator, AJSA steam group moderator)
  • Tons0fun (Second in command, event planner, forum admin, main site admin/mod, AJSA steam group moderator)
  • Apex Spartan (forum moderator)

Tournaments, Events, and how to join:

• Every Saturday and Sunday will be the group meet up and play dates! So relax and have fun!
  • Simply add this IP address to your favorites by clicking the "Add a Server" button and pasting this address into the bar provided: 108.61.10.34:27215 and join in at any time!
  • More info on tournament try-outs to be coming July!
  • We will have events with prizes included! This is including raffles for special items, or events to win prizes.
  • (More info to come soon.)

Avatars, Wallpapers, Sprays, ETC...:

Special thanks to:

• Brumak for starting this topic for me (Phill) and making a temp avatar/spray for the TF2 steam guild.
  • DarkChaosReign for the final avatar and more sprays!
  • xLoad3d for his knowledge of the source engine and taking the time to prep the server and continue to help with it.
  • Doctor Evil for helping to schedule events.
  • Angry Joe for being the badass he is!

Videos and tutorials:

Custom maps:

System Requirements:

• Minimum:  1.7 GHz Processor, 512mb RAM, DirectX 8.1 graphics card (Requires support for SSE), Windows 7 (32/64-bit)/vista/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection.
  • Recommended: Pentium 4 Processor (3.0GHz, or better), 1GB RAM, DirectX 9 Level Graphics Card, Windows 7 (32/64-bit)/Vista/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection.
Edited by Phill
Changing this to the official TF2 group, server, officers, and info about the group to cut down on the topics I've posted!

Would the events be on an official AJSA server? If not, I ain't playing on one of those terrible premium servers. I usually just play on valve servers.

Hey, I currently just started a group that helps ppl get achievements on tf2. Its Achievements Unlocked on steam, currently we just started bu I plan that we do raffles and help new players learn the game. I would be glad to help AJSA amalgamate to TF2. Send me a steam message if interested. Thanks

brumak280396 likes this

Hey, I currently just started a group that helps ppl get achievements on tf2. Its Achievements Unlocked on steam, currently we just started bu I plan that we do raffles and help new players learn the game. I would be glad to help AJSA amalgamate to TF2. Send me a steam message if interested. Thanks

Um... I'd prefer if we united under the AJSA name instead as it is MUCH easier to look that up instead, as for achievements... meh... that's only good for giving others the unlockable weapons, getting people started on TF2 though and getting them used to the game, we can do that.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/AJSAofficialTF2

Okay, here you guys go, it's a bit dusty and empty, and there's no official banner yet, so here's what I need, I need somebody to make a kick-ass icon that incorporates not only the Angry Joe logo, but also include the TF2 icon as well! Hit me up or post in here if you got something, remember that it has to fit the size of all group icons!

Um... I'd prefer if we united under the AJSA name instead as it is MUCH easier to look that up instead, as for achievements... meh... that's only good for giving others the unlockable weapons, getting people started on TF2 though and getting them used to the game, we can do that.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/AJSAofficialTF2

Okay, here you guys go, it's a bit dusty and empty, and there's no official banner yet, so here's what I need, I need somebody to make a kick-ass icon that incorporates not only the Angry Joe logo, but also include the TF2 icon as well! Hit me up or post in here if you got something, remember that it has to fit the size of all group icons!

ill create one today and send it to u

I joined the group that Phill made and I am looking forward to playing with all of you

brumak280396 likes this

Sweeet

Joined the group

Anyone know what's the ETA on when we get the server?

Nice to see a TF2 group for the AJSA.

Joined the group too, i would love to see an official AJSA server.

Currently the crew is working on getting a server up and running, there is no ETA as of yet, but that can't stop us from taking over other servers whenever we want. So for now we'll just use our group as a way to gather up people, and to invade other servers.

Homework assignment right now until the end of the month folks: Invite 5 of your friends to join our group and our forums! The more people we have playing, the better!

Here's you go. What I got so far. Let me know if you want me to change anything at all.

wip110.png

Phill likes this

Not bad! I honestly suggest that it be kept as is with a transparent background surrounding the logo, only thing I want you to do after that is make it a spray and have it available for download so that others can spray them on maps they visit, possibly with an option to include a web address, and one without an address. Brumak you've also got props for helping me out as well, so if you can, I'd also like for you to do the same as Dark here, make it a spray for TF2 and make it available for download.

If anybody else has their own design they'd like to put up, by all means go ahead!

I'd like to use the first one you showed for the group avatar, second one you've shown can be the downloadable spray. So if you can, send me a hi-res of both!

DarkChaosReign likes this

Just joined, am sure it will be great

Would the events be on an official AJSA server? If not, I ain't playing on one of those terrible premium servers. I usually just play on valve servers.

Forgot to reply to this question. We can only hold our own events on our own server naturally, can't really just take over a random server and put on our own maps, mods, and whatever onto it. It'll belong soley to the AJSA and any event will be on our own servers! So don't worry too much about it.

Now, I'm going to pin this topic as I'm making it the official topic for the steam group.

Looking forward to this since his tweet about buying a TF2 server.

Anyone got any new about when Joe will buy it? Because I would love to play with/against the Army

BTW,I wasted some of my time to do an improovement to the group's logo.

Here,take a look at it!

angry_joe_show_army_tf2_group_logo_by_ax

I could remove the text,or change it or something. 

EDIT:I'm more than happy for contributing the Army Phill!

Edited by AxeWorld
Let's keep double posting to a minimum, we've got the edit button for your convenience

Thank's for the work on the icon, but we're good with what we've got right now, however you should use that as your in-game spray to plug the group! I'm going to work on making these sprays for everybody to use.

Also, everybody, let's keep double posting to a minimum, the signatures here are ungodly big.

AxeWorld likes this

Alright, since we've got a good handful of people in the group, tomorrow we're going to raid another server! Time for it starts at 1PM mountain time, server will be posted here and on the steam group.

Sorry about the delay on the server, we're still working on it.

Alright, since we've got a good handful of people in the group, tomorrow we're going to raid another server! Time for it starts at 1PM mountain time, server will be posted here and on the steam group.

Let me know on steam. :)

did u mark it as an event on the group , i didnt see it when i was online, but id love to join next time with my friends!

I just did, so much to learn about the steam group.

Didn't even realized that there was an AJSA Team Fortress 2...thought it failed to pass  :huh:

Anywho, I'll contribute to the AJSA TF2, if necessary. 

It did fail, but Sgt. Ross, and I believe Tons0fun talked about it and decided to make it official! Right now though it's time to spread the word about this game!