• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

49 posts in this topic

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/servers.html

Alright, Joe has set up the server page with our TF2 IP! Please test it out if you got the chance and message me if there's anything up! There will be a video posted very shortly, me and Joe are just setting things up so that the server can be noticed.

Just joined the group on Steam, looking forward to playing, trading and fragging with you guys!

That's good to know.

I saw a huge rise in players last night since the vid was posted, but I still think we should tell our friends about this, especially if they're into Angry Joe Show, TF2, and possibly the TF2 competitive scene! Link the server, and link the steam groups if you can! The more people that join, the sooner we'll begin tournament try-outs and live streamed events!

brumak280396 likes this

phil that game a week back with u and the other members were sick +rep to server and tf2 group!

Bumping this up because I changed the first post YET AGAIN!! This is not only steam group chat, but this will be our info hub for helpful links, the rules of conduct, and anything else relating to events and the like. Sorry for hijacking this from ya Brumak. So if you guys got anything helpful to add, don't be afraid to share it with us! I'd like to figure out how team speak works so that we can use it, and I'd like to know if there's anything on the TF2 reddit we can use to our advantage!

Experts on those subjects will be greatly appreciated!

brumak280396 likes this

Bumping this up because I changed the first post YET AGAIN!! This is not only steam group chat, but this will be our info hub for helpful links, the rules of conduct, and anything else relating to events and the like. Sorry for hijacking this from ya Brumak. So if you guys got anything helpful to add, don't be afraid to share it with us! I'd like to figure out how team speak works so that we can use it, and I'd like to know if there's anything on the TF2 reddit we can use to our advantage!

Experts on those subjects will be greatly appreciated!

its all good, im here to help, and gj

Hey, just wanted to bump this up since this weekend is kind of a busy week for the server and we are having our first fun night, and I just had my first batch of troublemakers to deal with. If there are any problems on the AJSA server, let me know about it! I just had to ban 3 people today who were just uncooperative, unsportsmanlike, and using horrible slurs. So here's what you do for when you find these people playing and a mod isn't around, either PM me on the forums, or... add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/phillipchanter/  and inform me about what is happening immediately! If I cannot get somebody to stop after asking 3 times, they will be kicked, if they persist and refuse to adjust their attitude, they'll get a 1 day ban to think about what they've done, if after the 1 day ban is over and they continue to act like a jackass, a perma ban will take place with no questions. I want this server to be one anybody can go into and just have fun on, not be afraid of encountering or playing with somebody who acts like trash and just won't go away.

This applies to anybody who you find breaking the Merc's code of conduct: http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/17531-mercenarys-rules-of-conduct-read-first/  report them and I'll talk to them. This is a place where we can all get along and have fun, so let's make sure of that.

Hey there, I was just directed to the game list and saw TF2 is an Angry Army game and was like "Hell yeah, that's my game"

I'm a Scout/Medic guy

oh do you guys use Team Speak for games, if so what channel is it?

The server doesn't seem to see a lot of play. It's always empty when I'm online. Am I missing all the events, or is it just that no one's playing on the server?

Nobody has been playing lately, I think I might ask Ross and Tons to join in a livestream session sometime soon.

Nobody has been playing lately, I think I might ask Ross and Tons to join in a livestream session sometime soon.

Sounds good. Just don't do it on weekdays. :P

Are there still peapol playing team fortress 2, thats cool :) than im go to start playing 

I'm not too sure, I think we're all waiting for Phill or others to hopefully set up some events and stuff :/ 

During the community meeting, it was said that TF2 was one of several things they were planning on working on. I imagine we'll hear more on that front in the near future.

Is the server dead? Would love to have another place to play with different people...

New Here was wondering about an ETA when the servers would be updated

Server is up, let me first apologize for the delay, real life came first and foremost, and believe me, after doing food service work on Christmas Eve and Day... that kinda takes a bit too much out of  ya.

Anyway, the new server IP number is: 162.255.136.28:27015

That or search for AJSA and it's bound to pop up. Now what I would like for everybody to do is to tell everybody that the server is back up and running and Phill finally got off his fat ass! Also, we have a new Sergent to keep things in line, and he's been working on getting his own EU 6's team up and running, so give it up for Doctor Glados, and show him the same respect you would show Joe himself!

If you need to find the IP number, check the first page of this topic! For now it's a fairly bare bones server with no plug ins or maps aside from official ones. I will work to get everything back to normal shortly, but I will be making some changes here and there. Just know that tons0fun will be streaming during some events to kick us off officially for our reopening. Apologies again for the delay in setting up the server!

Note: Expect some momentary shut downs from time to time as plug-ins are reinstalled. HUDs may not work right now along with any other custom mods you may have.

Updated the first page again, new new server, this one is New York based instead of Florida based, the Florida one wasn't working with FTP, but updated to a new server.