• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CaptainKickass69

Halo 5?

15 posts in this topic

Well we know it is coming but does anyone have any hopes for it, i love Halo and will get this game regardless of how it is, but i hated

Halo 4. I thought Halo 4's multiplayer was complete unbalanced shit and had to much of a fast paced feeling like a typical shooter which i hated with a burning passion. campaign wasn't bad, but wasn't good unlike Halo 2 or 3 which i played multiple times and loved.

now this doesn't mean Halo 5 will be like Halo 4 but i hope it is not, yet i can't shake this horrible feeling as if it might be even more fast paced and more CoD like if 343 doesn't listen to true halo fans and focus on the typical 13 year old's that infest console gaming with a large number.

Recoveryanonymous likes this

Just for good measure, the game that Microsoft showed at E3 last year was not Halo 5. It's just the next installment in the saga, and It's a full on game, not another ODST.

But nothing at all has been revealed about Halo 5.

Just for good measure, the game that Microsoft showed at E3 last year was not Halo 5. It's just the next installment in the saga, and It's a full on game, not another ODST.

But nothing at all has been revealed about Halo 5.

Well even so im sure they will give it a multiplayer, that is the part im worried about. because regardless Halo 4's was a train wreck and it hurt to see it so. this is just my predictions and opinions on what 343 should not do with the next Halo game.

Recoveryanonymous likes this

Well even so im sure they will give it a multiplayer, that is the part im worried about. because regardless Halo 4's was a train wreck and it hurt to see it so. this is just my predictions and opinions on what 343 should not do with the next Halo game.

I agree completely. The next installment will show how well 343 can learn from mistakes, and keep the franchise growing.

CaptainKickass69 likes this

Halo: The legend of the five eyes.

Halo 5: the series that will never cease to stop at all........

Halo 5: the series that will never cease to stop at all........

What can I say... I AM The Master Chief!  

I think Halo 4's story was fantastic for those who are Halo nerds, but some things are a bit baffling such as the hidden terminals which explain the Diadacts past in detail, so why did they make them not a feature of the story and then make them only accessible though Halo Waypoint?! The multiplayer was crap though laggy and COD esque you could feel the reduced health, many Bungie member are coming back to Microsoft a big name being Joseph Staten who was the guy doing the Destiny demo at E3 last year and even Marty O’Donnell has been sacked from Bungie today I hope Microsoft scoop him up

Well we know it is coming but does anyone have any hopes for it, i love Halo and will get this game regardless of how it is, but i hated

Halo 4. I thought Halo 4's multiplayer was complete unbalanced shit and had to much of a fast paced feeling like a typical shooter which i hated with a burning passion. campaign wasn't bad, but wasn't good unlike Halo 2 or 3 which i played multiple times and loved.

now this doesn't mean Halo 5 will be like Halo 4 but i hope it is not, yet i can't shake this horrible feeling as if it might be even more fast paced and more CoD like if 343 doesn't listen to true halo fans and focus on the typical 13 year old's that infest console gaming with a large number.

I could not agree more. Halo 4 multiplayer felt off to me. Halo CE was my first shooter.

Halo 4 was a bitter disappointment. I absolutely loved Halo: Reach. It had the story, the multiplayer, a great simple interface. Such a great game. I'm not sure if I can be bothered with another halo game after the fourth one. It's sad but Halo is in dangerous territory of being a franchise I wish would end.

I think personally that 343 did an amazing job with Halo 4 and I personally enjoyed the story as well as the multiplayer but to each their own. Can't please everyone I guess. What we saw last year at E3 was just a tease of things to come. Whether they call it Halo 5, or something else is yet to be determined. I'd like to think they'll show off some stuff this year at E3 but 343 have been pretty quiet about it. Naturally why wouldn't you? It can build up hype and excitement before showing something off. Perhaps 343 does what EA is doing with the Mass Effect series, in that they create a new triology. I mean 343 can pretty much do whatever they want with the series at this point as Bungie have moved on to other things.

Xeriak likes this

I think personally that 343 did an amazing job with Halo 4 and I personally enjoyed the story as well as the multiplayer but to each their own. Can't please everyone I guess. What we saw last year at E3 was just a tease of things to come. Whether they call it Halo 5, or something else is yet to be determined. I'd like to think they'll show off some stuff this year at E3 but 343 have been pretty quiet about it. Naturally why wouldn't you? It can build up hype and excitement before showing something off. Perhaps 343 does what EA is doing with the Mass Effect series, in that they create a new triology. I mean 343 can pretty much do whatever they want with the series at this point as Bungie have moved on to other things.

yeh but the biggest thing 343 has done that pissed me off beyond all belief is that they make you pay for halo reach and halo 3 DLC, if you aren't new to halo then you know Bungie always made free DLC, and oi think it is wrong for 343 to charge people on content they did not make just because they own the title now.

and i think 343 is steering multiplayer in the wrong direction compared to previous Halo's which i have played for a long time.

Halo 5 well some how your going to have to get Halsey back to get the other half of the Janus key. kill or capture im not sure but by the way the books have gone she hasn't got many freind's left except maybe the spartan twos. Cortana they will not kill off so something with the Librerian going on there i think

As for bad guys The Didact probably survived Jul 'Mdama has Halsey the Promethean Knights are still about or maybe the Primordial will shake it all up 

There is plenty out there in the universe to use but i some times get the feeling the game writters dont always read the books ( just look at the book Fall of reach and how far off the game was !)

Although there was a mention of spartan 3's on reach when it fell in Glasslands but thats long after the game

CQR Myles likes this

I agree with this. I personally enjoyed Halo 4 and its multiplayer. Yes it is quite different compared to past Halo's.. It has its shortcomings.. The worst in my humble opinion is not being able to juggle the flag in CTF and the melee being broken in the game.. Also, the lack of quality maps is kinda sad.. But the game isn't as crappy or completely bad as some of you make it out to be. I'm tired of hearing the "Its become a CoD clone" argument.. As for the game being too fast paced.. I tend to disagree with that. CoD still moves faster due to the fact on how quick you die from weapons being fired on you.. In Halo 4, you still have a chance to make a come back and take everyone out if you're a Pro player and master of the BR/grenade tossing.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0