• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Every Month, a New Game.

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game to dive into every month! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Akirasolid

Anybody else waiting to jump into next gen?

21 posts in this topic

I will get a PS4 but not on release. I never buy a new system in its first year. Plus, I have way too many games that I still want to play before I get a PS4. I'll probably get it around this time next year.

Yea I am getting it on release day, I really can't wait to get it.

I am personally waiting. As an early adopter of the 360, I have my doubts. Plus with news about Xbox Live and PSN being lackluster in online support for the moment is a turn off.

I'm getting the PS4 on day 1 but I'm still asking my self why, when I'm only getting 2 games for it and my thrid game might be infamous or destiny.

I'm getting it on launch day. Should be fun!

Getting on launch day aswell can't wait to enjoy all the thrill's.

I'll get a PS4 eventually but see no reason to get anything right away.

Gamble14 likes this

I was going to wait since I haven't had a console since the Gamecube days, but I think I got caught up in all the hype. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with my choice, just not sure if I should have went in this early.

That being said, I am looking forward to next Friday :)

I am anxiously waiting to get it during the midnight release! I have never bought a console day 1 but this time I just really want it! That and the games look awesome and the features are amazing! I can't wait for them to follow through on all of the other things they promised us too!

Emil Schwaner likes this

Not getting it on release date regrettably, here in Argentina it costs around 650 US. dolars, but I'm really anxious. Sony is preparing a release event here in Buenos Aires, I Will do what I can to cover it (even if it's going to be out in North America and other region when we have the release event).

Waiting for Sony to sort out any potential problems with the first batch of PS4s, as well as waiting for better bundles/deals. Too expensive in Australia right now...charging AU549 for a PS4. Outrageous.

Woah the prices in some places is just amazing!

I'm gonna wait until the problems at launch, if there are any, are fixed.

Forgot about potential problems with new systems at launch. I know people who got their PS3's in the first year and now all those PS3's have died on them.

I'm getting it as soon as the doors open at 12:00am 11/15/13 I can't wait but I would never get rid of my PS3

I will get a PS4 but not on release. I never buy a new system in its first year. Plus, I have way too many games that I still want to play before I get a PS4. I'll probably get it around this time next year.

WIth the astronomical demand for the PS4. You might HAVE to wait until late 2014 to get one at this rate. :D

1. at launch 3 million consoles will have been made

at launch 2 million are coming to the u.s.

there are 1.5 million pre-orders from the u.s. alone

2 million - 1.5 million = 500,000 consoles left

there are 6,700 gamestops in Americas

maybe 20 extra non pre-orders in each store on release '

BUT THIS DOESNT EVEN INCLUDE WALMART AND TARGET .ETC

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0