• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

digitalblade

Team Challenge

20 posts in this topic

Hello,

so I saw that there are quite a few teams already. I viewed 2 Tournaments in the AJSA my self as a spectator. But sadly I see only 2-3 Teams from the AJSA actually joining the TS server and playing with other people there. So I will make this thread to help the teams that are interested in more serious training In-Hause.

The Team Challange idea is simple. You have a team of 5 players on your side. You post your desire here that you like to Challenge a Team.

Then the rest of the teams PM the one that put up the challenge and you both arrange the times suitable for your players. With private massages pls.

If the challenge have been accepted then edit your post and mark it as accepted by team "whoever" so that no one else continue to pm you for the same challenge.

This is not official AJSA Idea just mine. It's just In-Hause training for the AJSA Teams. No games will be recorded or supervised. Everyone should act according the AJSA Codex and manners. I hope to find better, harder and more important consistent opponents here, then in the regular ranked/unranked Captain Modes.

I hope this will be helpful to all the Teams in the AJSA. I know most us started making Teams after we joined the AJSA, so don't wary I am sure that there would be some very good teams and some beginner teams. Please show understanding that we all love this game and we want to get better and have better opponents.

I feel obligated to make the first step and so

I challenge any team that is interested to go head to head with my team for the sake of training.

Who ever captain is interested p.m. me and I will do my best to handle the times and details with my players.

Sounds like a great idea, it's good to see AJSA members taking the initiative to set up their own events. Let me know if you need help.

Sooo No teams in the AJSA anymore :) Or is everyone training on their own and Off TeamSpeak? We had more then 8 teams last Tournament.

My team is up for it. -Milestone Gaming

Steam Name: MiGa.Thrower

or: kaninmaster

I accept your challenge, we can settle the details in steam chat.
Team Name: Wife Stealers.

These matchup's are a best of three. Meaning the one who reaches 2 wins first wins the challenge. A video will be uploaded to Youtube by Charlie himself, which I will post here. I should also mention that Charlie does cast this game, could be a bit more fun to watch with a commentator.

Game 1

Edit: Added spoiler as it was a very helpful suggestion by Muddlet, thanks man.

mrfool and Muddy-Chan like this

These matchup's are a best of three. Meaning the one who reaches 2 wins first wins the challenge. A video will be uploaded to Youtube by Charlie himself, which I will post here.

Just as a suggestion, can we put the Game 1, 2 and 3 results under a spoiler tag? I may watch these later, and it would suck if I already knew who would win.

Edit: Yay, I influenced something!

Sundaecat, mrfool and Thrower like this

Game 2,3 are to be played :) Noob clockwork forgot about corking his own creeps haha.
Amm Charlie, what kind of music did you put in the video? It's banned in Germany so I can't watch it.
"

meh7-vflGevej7.png

Unfortunately, this video is not available in your country because it could contain music from UMG, for which we could not agree on conditions of use with GEMA."
But thanks for the casting and I hope you have time to cast the rest of the games when they come. Now to find a way to forcefully make all my players watch the replay :)

Funny enough, it's a german song. "Cro: Einmal um die Welt".

i wish i had a team :angry:

i wish i had a team :angry:

You could request to join one. Who knows, maybe you'll become part of a really good team.

mrfool likes this

I'll see if we can have the next match in this weekend if everyone is available at the time.

Game 2,3 are to be played :) Noob clockwork forgot about corking his own creeps haha.

Amm Charlie, what kind of music did you put in the video? It's banned in Germany so I can't watch it.

"

meh7-vflGevej7.png

Unfortunately, this video is not available in your country because it could contain music from UMG, for which we could not agree on conditions of use with GEMA."

But thanks for the casting and I hope you have time to cast the rest of the games when they come. Now to find a way to forcefully make all my players watch the replay :)

Wow that sucks :/ didnt know it was blocked in Germany.. but then again they block ALOT of videos :D

If you wanna still watch it digital blade you can just download a programm that blocks your ip so that youtube wont know you are from germany and allow you to watch it :)

Don't wary I watch the replay in dota client. But that Programs that changes your proxy (ProxyTube Addon) so you can watch the blocked videos in Germany was created here by a german guy(bad idea). And it is compromised, since the authorities here took it down for a couple of days and then they let it be. In this kind of events they usually make a deal  with it's owner to supply them with information if needed, or else they can sue him. So generally it's not a good idea to use those Programs if you are in a country that people do get sued for this kind of things. But still it's ok as long as there is still no Law Firm that will sue you for that, as there are such for Torrent downloads and even Streaming sites. I just prefer not using an unknown monitored Proxy Servers.
Thank you again for the casting. I promise that we will do better if we make other games like this :) Both teams failed a lot for now reason, but I think we all learned a lot from it.

May I suggest Psiphon? It's basically a technology which allows you to view internet sites without being detected. It's made in Canada too, and I use it from time to time to bypass School Proxy (as I am right now) (Don't judge).

https://s3.amazonaws.com/57wj-4j1q-wa7e/en/index.html

I blame sand king's fail pulls.

i don't feel like playing dota today, how about a tournament of farmville? i'm down for it, anyone with me?

i don't feel like playing dota today, how about a tournament of farmville? i'm down for it, anyone with me?

Alright bro, let's do this.

Alright bro, let's do this.

ok ill set the conditions for this....

win condition: 100 friends either defriend you or send messages that notify you of their annoyed status at you askign them to join you/water your plants/take in a cow/etc etc