• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

LordMagus

RECENTLY UPDATED: Recruitment Page USE THIS PLEASE!!!! :D

746 posts in this topic

IGN: ZoMbieZE

Thank you, looking forward to meet all of you on the battlefield

hi didnt got the invite  :X  

maybe sometimes people dont see theres a ¨ in the i  on wabïsuke  original name was taken XD

My IGN is Kitana, I would love if I could join the AJSA! Have and awesome day, thanks.

Invites sent. 

hi didnt got the invite  :X  

maybe sometimes people dont see theres a ¨ in the i  on wabïsuke  original name was taken XD

I did copy and paste, but got an error. But nonetheless, invite sent.

I am Rohirrim7. Not yet lvl 30 but playing since early beta. :P Normally I played lol, but I'm really loving the newer gods and would very much like to join.

Be welcome, fellow summoner. Hope you have a nice time in the battle arena of the gods.

Smite Name: LionexWrex

pls and danks

Please add TheIGHero to the clan! Would love to play with yall

IGN: AlexandrosGray

I've been playing for a couple of weeks and I'll like to play with more experienced people as Smite is my first MOBA and I kinda suck at it (especially in conquest) :P

IGN: RubenMakok

My favorite mode is assualt but I dabble in every other mode too. Don't play conquest as much anymore but I wouldn't mind playing it again :D

Look forward to playing with you guys!

I'd like to be a member of this Smite clan. My IGN is TheBruddamaster.