• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Ysnar

Announcing the weekly Guild Fashion Contest!

10 posts in this topic

In the general theme of the new patch, wardrobe and the increased freedom in customization, we have decided to hold a weekly fashion contest.  This is how it will go:

1. All participants have to be members of this forum and the guild.

2. There will be a rotation of each race, one per week, with Humans and Norn combined into 1 category due to similarities.

- Rotating sequence will be as follows: Humans/Norn -> Sylvari -> Asuran -> Charr

3. Once the race is chosen, we will then accept 1 character only per person.  You can have front/back view with a few close-ups for detail if needed.  Its also not a problem to have a short description to help introduce your character.  The last call for entries would be Friday noon GMT time.

4. The final voting phase will take place from when the entries close until the start of the guild mission.  The winners will be announced then.

5. Prizes are as follows:

- 1st place: 5 gold

- 2nd place: 3 gold

- 3rd place: 1 gold

6. If there is a tie, then the money is split between the two competitors i.e if 2 are tied on 2nd place, then the prize money of the 2nd and 3rd place is divided between them (i.e. 4g each).

7. You can use the same character in another round of the fashion contest, as long as the design is different from that character's previous entry.

8. If less than 3 people take part in 1 week, then the contest for that week is void and the people who participated will get a consolation prize of 1g each.  You can also use the same character (and design) used in a voided round.

Additionally, all the top 3 entries will be mentioned in a hall of fame.

Please post screenshots of your character on the latest thread in this subforum:

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/forum/88-events/

Treeps and Mladenius Maximus like this

Just remember, transmutation charges aren't necessarily free, and I doubt anyone's going to have the charges to participate in every week. I expect that there will probably be weeks with very few submissions.

I'm getting Transmutation Charges by completing maps. When I don't get one, I get a Lion Chest Key, which is always a good thing.  ^_^

You get tons in pvp

The entry phase for the second round of the fashion contest is now over!

Head over to this thread to vote for your favorite Sylvari character!

Some updates:

- The 5th fashion contest is up! This week will be for humans and norn characters.

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/18919-fifth-round-of-the-guild-fashion-contest/

- The raffle has been restarted! I'm ready to record tickets for this week's item, the exotic staff, Emberspire!

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/17128-raffle-alert-thread/#entry212475

Minor update regarding the fashion contest... You can use the same character again, as long as the design is different from that character's previous entry.

Another update:

Starting from next week, the prizes of the fashion contest will be halved due to the introduction of the PvP contest.  The revised prizes for next week's fashion contest will be:

1st place - 5 gold

2nd place - 3 gold

3rd place - 1 gold

**PS: Once the guild's funds improve, the prizes will improve accordingly.