• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sharps

What I fear Star Wars Battlefront 3 will be like.

38 posts in this topic

I wonder if they'll even have Jedi at all now that Dice is handling the game.

I won't lie.

EA's marketing team seems like the only people who know what they're doing, and do it good.

'Cuz that had me sold.

Frozen_arow likes this

I wonder if they'll even have Jedi at all now that Dice is handling the game.

they will be in the game, but for a DLC 

Corporate Agent likes this

they will be in the game, but for a DLC 

it better be cheap, like $0.69

You mean 69 dollaz.

poppin.gif

But I only got $20 in my pocket

Well after the BF4 fiasco they will probably try not to fuck this up.

I hope they don't fuck this up. EA is dangling from a cliff after the whole BF4 mess, screwing this one up would be catastrophic.

If they mess up this EA will officially lose all credibility. In my book, that is.

Well, with another "Worst Company in America" title looming over them, and the BF4 fiasco, I'm betting on them being just a tiny bit more sensible with Battlefront this time around, and actually put their customers above the bottom line.

In all honesty, for me at least, they just gotta make Battlefield 3 - Star Wars Edition, and I'll be thrilled.

Still, being nominated for a third time after 2 wins/losses, It's got to make some kind of impression.

Still, being nominated for a third time after 2 wins/losses, It's got to make some kind of impression.

Very true.

In all honesty, for me at least, they just gotta make Battlefield 3 - Star Wars Edition, and I'll be thrilled.

I see it happening that way, which is why I'm wondering if they'll have Jedi.

Also wonder what sort of unlocks they're gonna have.

Also wonder what sort of unlocks they're gonna have.

Yeah I don't know much about the more technical side of Star Wars when it comes to the weapons but do weapon attachments exist in Star Wars?

Yeah I don't know much about the more technical side of Star Wars when it comes to the weapons but do weapon attachments exist in Star Wars?

Except for making your own lightsabers, I honestly don't think so.

Except for making your own lightsabers, I honestly don't think so.

No they do. It's not illustrated much, but It's pretty much a given that item modification exists. In the Clone Wars TV series for example, the clones are frequently shown to use a variety of equipment depending on which terrain they fight in. The most obvious example is their varied armor, like the forest green armor from Episode 3 on the Wookie home world.

It wouldn't be implausible to extend weapon modifications in the SW universe.

Gone too likes this

The Battlefield trailers, always making me want to never buy the game.

VOTE FOR MONSANTO

It makes the most sense but having worked at Wal-Mart, it's hard not to want them to "win". How does EA even get on that list?

It makes the most sense but having worked at Wal-Mart, it's hard not to want them to "win". How does EA even get on that list?

If Wal-Mart tried to kill you, then I may consider voting for them. For now, it's Monsanto. Those guys have been trying to kill us all for decades.

And I don't even know how EA got on the list. Maybe it's the DLC.

They will fuck this up, I know they will. There will be the same kind of problems BF4 had and the usual bullshit DLC before fixing any problems.

No they do. It's not illustrated much, but It's pretty much a given that item modification exists. In the Clone Wars TV series for example, the clones are frequently shown to use a variety of equipment depending on which terrain they fight in. The most obvious example is their varied armor, like the forest green armor from Episode 3 on the Wookie home world.

It wouldn't be implausible to extend weapon modifications in the SW universe.

The KOTOR games had mods for various mod-able weapons (like a hair trigger), and some of the blasters kind of look like they have those extension rails on them...

Gone too likes this

If it wasn't for this shity CoD franchise we wouldn't have all these bugs in BF4 because EA wants all  our fucking money before CoD gets all the money of all BF consumers... Am soo sick of this BS... I wished CoD just dies already so we don't have to worry about all the bugs anymore for the next Battlefield/StarWars Series

I want to say they'll do a good job and give us fans back hope for them out of the kindness of their hearts but really its too make money. But the battlefront series has one huge following so if Ea screws up BattlefrontBattlefront theres a good chance that they'll take anothet big hit.