• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Conor

Assassins Creed Unity

Assassins Creed Unity   59 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited for Assassins Creed Unity?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure
  2. 2. What's your favourite Assassins Creed game?

• Assassins Creed
    • Assassins Creed II
    • Assassins Creed Brotherhood
    • Assassins Creed Revalations
    • Assassins Creed III
    • Assassins Creed III: Liberations
    • Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag
    • Assassins Creed IV: Freedom Cry

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

58 posts in this topic

So until any official word does come out for this might as well keep it in this thread. Assassin's Creed Victory! Set in Victoria London, out in Fall 2015! Not even gonna go on enjoy for yourselves.

So until any official word does come out for this might as well keep it in this thread. Assassin's Creed Victory! Set in Victoria London, out in Fall 2015! Not even gonna go on enjoy for yourselves.

Never gonna preorder another Ubi game unless I notice some changes to their practices. Thankfully I have The Order 1886 for my Victoria London fix next year :)

Finally got round to buying this. It's been an odd experience so far. My first 10 minutes of the game, I played for a while, it crashed, I restarted the game, played for a while the controls locked up. Not a very good start. But I persevered, and I'm actually rather enjoying it. The story, while a little bit of a rehash of AC2, is more insteresting than any of the stories since then. The "current time" story isn't too intrusive to the experience, offering interesting little breaks rather than confusing, boring and tedious breaks like it has done for a long time. I'm enjoying the gameplay, I think combat is much improved, I like the level of customisation included, and I really like Paris.

It feels like the guys who came up with it made the best Assassins Creed game since AC2, then when it came to actually building it they handed it to a bunch of interns, and then they handed it up to corporate level and they were like "got to have some micro transactions in there, eh. A mobile phone app too!" It's sad, because I can see the potential and that will keep me playing, but it'll never be the game it was meant to be.

Finally got round to buying this. It's been an odd experience so far. My first 10 minutes of the game, I played for a while, it crashed, I restarted the game, played for a while the controls locked up. Not a very good start. But I persevered, and I'm actually rather enjoying it. The story, while a little bit of a rehash of AC2, is more insteresting than any of the stories since then. The "current time" story isn't too intrusive to the experience, offering interesting little breaks rather than confusing, boring and tedious breaks like it has done for a long time. I'm enjoying the gameplay, I think combat is much improved, I like the level of customisation included, and I really like Paris.

It feels like the guys who came up with it made the best Assassins Creed game since AC2, then when it came to actually building it they handed it to a bunch of interns, and then they handed it up to corporate level and they were like "got to have some micro transactions in there, eh. A mobile phone app too!" It's sad, because I can see the potential and that will keep me playing, but it'll never be the game it was meant to be.

Same thoughts here. Best AC game imo (storywise and gameplay tweaks) since 2 but it was just a mess technically. 

Seriously depressing how many people couldn't look past the launch issues of this game. There's still technical issues here and there, tbh I barely notice them anymore, but the actual game is a masterclass for the AC series. The level design on some of these missions is everything I've ever wanted since they made the first Assassin's Creed game. Actually making you think tactically about how you're going to infiltrate an area and how you're going to get out before you do the thing you're supposed to be doing. Ammunition of stealth items is so low you can't spam them to get rid of guards anymore, so every time you consider using a bomb or a dart, every time you see a locked door, you have to really think about whether it's worth it or whether there is some other way. I've died in combat in this game more than I've died in total in all the AC games I've played (which is almost all of them), which gives you a flavor of how seriously they took people saying the combat has been too easy for too long. I smoke bomb my way out of most fights.

Seriously depressing how many people couldn't look past the launch issues of this game. There's still technical issues here and there, tbh I barely notice them anymore, but the actual game is a masterclass for the AC series. The level design on some of these missions is everything I've ever wanted since they made the first Assassin's Creed game. Actually making you think tactically about how you're going to infiltrate an area and how you're going to get out before you do the thing you're supposed to be doing. Ammunition of stealth items is so low you can't spam them to get rid of guards anymore, so every time you consider using a bomb or a dart, every time you see a locked door, you have to really think about whether it's worth it or whether there is some other way. I've died in combat in this game more than I've died in total in all the AC games I've played (which is almost all of them), which gives you a flavor of how seriously they took people saying the combat has been too easy for too long. I smoke bomb my way out of most fights.

I beg to disagree with that you can't spam stealth items. I basically finished all the coop missions and heist solo, which are harder than the usual campaign missions, via spamming smoke grenades killing all the enemies XD and there are tons of belt which caters to ammunitions especially legendary ones. I welcome the harder combat but it's much infuriating this time around since the frame rate dips a lot and it doesn't help that I played the superb (gameplay wise) Shadows of Mordor before this.

Is this game fully patched yet. Is frame rate fixed. When it's finally ready post the news in the thread then i finally buy it, on sail of course. I'm not paying full price on this train wreck. Shame I've been waiting for them to tackle France during there revolution over the monarchy for year's. Better luck next time Ubisoft. 

I played the first one on the Xbox 360 awhile back and liked it a lot. I haven't played any of the other Assasins Creed games, but I might check this one out some time.