• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Gilt

Vampire estate

9 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

last weekend I was working (ok Waiting) my ass to become a Vampire on my blood mage. Unfortunately without succes. But at least I want to share knowlidge I was hardly geting together on the week.

To become a Vampire you have to recieve at least one hit from a mob named Bloodfiend. If you want to be sure, let them kill you.

Now to difficult part. Spawn of these mobs is rare. There is a lot of theories but most poeple sems to aggre on this one:

Blood fiends can spawn every night around midnight from New moon to full moon. (From full moon to new moon Vampires will be replaced by werewolfs). There are also three confirmed spawn points You can see them in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=842du82Wy40

So if you are lucky and noone will kill them when they spawn you can get Vampirism. After that you will speak to a vampire in soth of regions main city.

So that is the info I have dig up.

If there is any Vampire who is rank 6 and is willing to start his bloodline in Guild. Let us know. I would gladly be a Vampire :)

Soo. At this moment I am Vampire lvl 3 and working on leveling. I hope that I will be ready to start my bloodline soon. When I will be level 6 I will write it here for those who want to become my children :)

Silverfox likes this

If the offer is still open I wouldn't mind becoming a vampite on my Dragon Knight if possible.

If the offer is still open I wouldn't mind becoming a vampite on my Dragon Knight if possible.

Last few weeks I had no time to play. So I still ned to make some progress (need lvl 6 vampire) before I will be able to bite someone. But When I will be I will contact you.

Silverfox likes this

Just throwing this out there but I can bite people on my vamp as of now. currently it's recharging but it should be ready to bite this Sunday evening

EDIT

Now have 2 characters with bites, which reset Sunday and Thursday evenings. Just shout and/or mail @Jackschmit if your interested.

Right now I am Vampire level 4 i think. If any of you play on the PS4 I dont mind biting once I get the skill for it.

I can give both vampire and werewolve bite on DC side, no charges. You can message me here or try to contact me @Naradan in game when i'm online (mostly on weekends).