• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

BlondishMist748

Dragon Age: Inquisition trailer

20 posts in this topic

Crap, October 7th is the Day of Reckoning.

Also if you don't like it, you are not healthy :D

You are a very evil person.

Well not going to lie, I found that to be quite badass trailer though I wish it had more gameplay footage because the only gameplay footage I've seen is nearly a year old. But that last scene in the trailer is quite interesting, perhaps all the companions you can get in the game?

If so there are a few familiar faces. Far left looks like it could be Anders, then on youtube someone mentioned Cullens (he's a templar in DA2 and I think second in command at the time before the end of the game and refuses to help Meredith in the last fight) in the image but still looking, then we do see the others that were confirmed: Cassandra, Varric, Solas, Vivienne, Iron Bull (apparently this guy was confirmed a while back but I never knew, he's the Qunari in the center of the last shot), then another person I didn't know about until looking it up was someone named Sera, an eleven archer. What I like though is the fact there is so many companions, like Origins.

The only thing grinding my gears is that everyone is saying the guy on the far right is Duncan which is impossible since he died at Ostagar. Though I have heard the guy might be a Grey Warden so that'll be interesting to see where the Grey Wardens stand in this fight. Plus I did notice that there was the Commander Grey Warden helmet in one of the shots so it does seem like they will play a role in this game.

I am looking forward to this game :-)

Is it just me or does it seem like the Inquisitor has magic regardless? I haven't been keeping with news but it seems interesting.

Also I could be wrong but does the character have a voice like in 2?

If the gameplay matches the graphics it will be great, if it doesn't graphics will mean nothing to me.

Is it just me or does it seem like the Inquisitor has magic regardless? I haven't been keeping with news but it seems interesting.

Also I could be wrong but does the character have a voice like in 2?

If the gameplay matches the graphics it will be great, if it doesn't graphics will mean nothing to me.

Yes the main character is voiced again but this time multiple races to choose from which I like. Though I did enjoy my mute Warden over Hawke, it's still nice to see a voice character, especially when you can choose the races.

Also, what's with companies lying about trailers. They call everything "gameplay" trailer when there's barely any gameplay. Using a ton of in game cutscene and putting in a couple shots of a character rolling does not make it gameplay trailer.

At this point, this needs to be good, for BioWare's sake. After two disappointments, this is BioWare's last chance for many people. Mark my words: if this disappoints, BioWare is as good as dead in many people's eyes. For some individuals, they're already dead.

Personally I am very excited about Dragon Age: Inquisition, which I believe Bioware said isn't technically Dragon Age III but whatever.

I can't decide what race or class I am going to be playing just yet but it has motivated me to go back and play both Origins and Dragon Age II before the October, or Broke-tober as some people call it, to refresh myself.

However if you plan on playing this on the PS4 or XB:ONE I do believe there will be an application launching before the game to allow you to craft your own canon and make the major decisions from the first two and half games (awakening) and import those choices directly to Inquistion so the game matches your own previous playthroughs.

So beautiful... 

*whispers*

"Please be good"

"Please be good".

(btw were those all the companions at the end, or am I crazy?)

However if you plan on playing this on the PS4 or XB:ONE I do believe there will be an application launching before the game to allow you to craft your own canon and make the major decisions from the first two and half games (awakening) and import those choices directly to Inquistion so the game matches your own previous playthroughs.

That's in all versions of the game, not just the PS4 and Xbox One versions.

"Watches Trailer then has orgasm after watching it"    3rd person Skyrim whit next gen graphics... Yes?

"Watches Trailer then has orgasm after watching it"    3rd person Skyrim whit next gen graphics... Yes?

Never played Skyrim 3rd person, always end up frustrating me lol

Well going through and seeing who is who in the final shot:

People in Final Shot of Trailer)

-Leliana (Part of the Seekers, Companion in DA:O)

-Cassandra (Part of the Seekers, One who interrogates Varric in DA2)

-Iron Bull (Qunari, Tal Vashoth Warrior)

-Sera (Elven Archer)

-Solas (Elven Apostate)

-Varric (Dwarf, companion character in DA2)

-Vivienne (Orlesian Mage, use to be Senior Enchanter)

-Cullens the Templar (From DA:O and DA2 as NPC. Apparently a Military Adviser in DA:I for the Inquisitor, in charge of what you do with Keeps that you capture.)

-Cole (Guy next to Varric who looks like Dante from Devil May Cry series.)

-Unknown Warden in Far Right Corner (His armor mostly makes him look like a Grey Warden, and the fact we now know that the Grey Wardens are in this game)

-The. there's two unknown characters still, one standing next to the Iron Bull, and another between Sera and the unknown appearing Grey Warden

Also another interesting point I noticed is that at one point the Inquisitor is fighting a Grey Warden and assaulting a Keep which is interesting for why would the Inquisitor be assaulting a Grey Warden keep when the Grey Wardens are supposedly a neutral party, only fighting when there's a blight.

Well, as someone who's recently gone back to finish up DA:O and one of the apparently very few people who enjoyed DA2 (no, I'm not joking, I liked the game), I can say that I'm definitely looking forward to playing this (though I'm sure my comment on DA2 pretty much nullifies my opinion to a lot of people). I will say, while I'm aware that the trailer can't show the pause-and-play style of the games or else it just won't look as exciting, it made it seem like the battles will be more action-oriented instead of strategic. How this'll play out, I'm not sure. I can only wait and see.

I refuse to care unless it's more like Origins than the second one.