• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Silverfox

Call of Duty 2014: First Images

21 posts in this topic

Below is a link from IGN that reveals the first image from this year's upcoming CoD game, according to Activison, this is an actual in-game character model:

Take it with a grain a salt if you may as nothing much else has been revealed but if this is just a taste of whats to come I cannot wait to see what other developers have to show us at this E3 with the new console generation now in full swing.

cod-sledgehammer-ignpng-a29997_610w.png

Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

A man in a beanie 11/10 would see again.

Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

A man in a beanie 11/10 would see again.

I award you 99 internets, congratulations.

Still I think it is odd for a teaser... if you know what I mean. As in, I look at as a teaser for the graphics rather than the game as a whole.

Well when the game comes out it better be better then the shit Ghosts was. Don't get me wrong CoD isn't that great but i still play it a mindless shooter to play when bored, but Ghosts was the worst CoD in there entire existence.

But will it have realistic fish AI?

This next-gen we're talking about! Clearly we'll see some realistic Mosquito AI at E3. Bugs that really move out of the way then land on your hand and give your character an itchy tigger finger.

This next-gen we're talking about! Clearly we'll see some realistic Mosquito AI at E3. Bugs that really move out of the way then land on your hand and give your character an itchy tigger finger.

I predict next gen beanie physics. 

But will it have realistic fish AI?

Will it have dogs that get squished by falling care packages?

Well look at the bright side......

it's made by Sledgehammer this time around.

I'm sick of Realistic

Looks....well....I can't feel any emotion from the soldier in this screenshot.

Well look at the bright side......

it's made by Sledgehammer this time around.

yeah the people that made MW3 and you know they changed alot in MW3 from MW2 right?

mvg87a.gif

yeah the people that made MW3 and you know they changed alot in MW3 from MW2 right?

Better than dealing with a broken port by Infinity Ward.

Eh, it's on the realistic side but how much more can do you do with a 10+ year game engine? Also, more of the same crap from Activision, not impressed.

to be honest laser beams and space ships kinda sounds off to me. i was expecting more ultra realistic ww2 or even cold war even though they made it on the black ops.

I came up with a cool idea for cod, it would have seperate country campaigns like the old cod games. its about russia and us (maybe some nato) against China/india/northkorea.

East Ukraine dispute continues until 2017, and there had been a cold war going on already between NATO&US vs RUSSIA/NORTHKOREA/CHINA.
US negotiates India to step in the game and side with the western allies by letting americans build army camps in their territory. (to aggregate china) - and papers been signed and its all over the news worldwide 
America ships its troops to india - meanwhile india, china, north korea secretly establishes an evil alliance and comes up with a plan occupy the whole world and make it one big communist empire. and they left russia out of this for also some fictional political reasons.
US army lands in india (large amounts of soldiers and tanks and other equipment). the second day large army with no insignia tags attacks their temporary base and the us army barely holds off with large casualties. 
With large casualties, those soldiers will stand off days of attack until the reinforcement start arriving. and they prepare for offensive.
In this part of US campaign, there will be multiple hold the ground missions, vehicle warfare and infiltration ops (stealth missions)
Russia gets angry and sends large amount of troops to northern china through mongolia. meanwhile china orders north korea to launch its soon to be tested new type of nuclear rocket on saint-petersburg, Russia. 
So that's where the russian campaign kicks in. 
U start with russian special ops Spetsnaz intercepted the info about the north korean nuclear launch,  infiltrating the north korean nuclear facility. 
Then you switch between two russia and us campaign like the old school cod games.
the US will push from india side, the russia will push from north side and they meet up around beijing and final offensive.
the best part is they are fighting up against half the populations of the world china and india combine, so you get to blast through large hordes of army. (like sometimes)

I call bullshit.

So many companies are cheating with the grapichs. 

For example Watch Dogs.

Personally i think this is just show off graphics and not really those in the game.

Sammy_Bananas likes this

I call bullshit.

For example Watch Dogs.

Personally i think this is just show off graphics and not really those in the game.

I wouldn't blink if this was a verticle slice either.

I call bullshit.

For example Watch Dogs.

You realize the first bout of Watch_Dogs footage was on a high end PC, then later it was shown on PS4? There's bound to be a difference.
Alexander452 likes this

You realize the first bout of Watch_Dogs footage was on a high end PC, then later it was shown on PS4? There's bound to be a difference.

yeah of course