• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Faravahar1200

Who Was the most Annoying boss for you in video games to defeat but in the end you enjoyed the fight

32 posts in this topic

ALL OF THE BOSSES IN BOTH OF THE DARK SOULS GAMES!

Faravahar1200 likes this

The Kefka Fight was uhg inducing due to me being under-leveled, but I loved the fight itself.

I gotta mention, LOZ: OoT has got to be one of the easiest game of all time. My brother and I kept doing shieldless 3 heart runs. We also fought every version on Ganon's slice back magic with bottles and did not use swords unless we had to and the boomerang we did not use either.

I don't know if this will count but Legendary Pokemon encounter's can be really annoying but fun!...If you catch the legendary! In all seriousness, today I was able to catch the Swords of Justice in Pokemon White (Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion) but not without a lot of headache! Cobalion took 2-3 restarts to get and went through a dozen or so Dusk balls and got caught after a few Timer Balls, Virizion took a 2 rounder to get and was constantly pissing me off with Giga Drain, and surprisingly enough Terrakion, the one with the highest attack stat, wound up being the easiest and took 1 go and only required maybe 4-6 dusk balls to catch! Honestly, catching these guys is the biggest satisfaction I could ever achieve with the game so far and it'll only be better once I obtain Zekrom and/or Kyurem!

I'm willing to count legendary pokemon as bosses. With that said, I'm going with the Regi Trio (Regirock, Regice, and Registeel). The true satisfaction I got from catching these three was what it started for me in my pokemon career. It all started with Regirock, I was loaded with Ultra balls (I didn't believe in using the special poke balls at the time, and I still rarely use them). I had Regirock's HP knocked down to the tiniest sliver if health, yet he was able to break out of ALL my Ultra balls. I swapped over to the Great balls and I used up all of them and STILL didn't catch it, I decided to just go for broke and use the regular poke balls. Big shock, I caught Regirock with the second or third poke ball! After Regirock, I managed to catch his siblings the same way. This started my habit of trying to catch ALL of the legendaries using nothing but regular poke balls. Such a satisfying feeling each and every time I pull it off.

Another set of bosses I'd like to mention are the optional bosses in the first Kingdom Hearts game after beating the main story (Phantom, Kurt Zisa, Ice Titan, and Sephiroth). I understand why these guys were optional. They were hard as hell! But it was fun figuring out all their attack patterns, especially with Phantom's countdown clock and having to constantly freeze the clock tower to keep Phantom from eating you and your allies' souls, or hearts in this game's case.

i would like to add, after beating final fantasy 4 again, Zeromus is a pain trying to beat him as well as some of the summons in the game

Another set of bosses I'd like to mention are the optional bosses in the first Kingdom Hearts game after beating the main story (Phantom, Kurt Zisa, Ice Titan, and Sephiroth). I understand why these guys were optional. They were hard as hell! But it was fun figuring out all their attack patterns, especially with Phantom's countdown clock and having to constantly freeze the clock tower to keep Phantom from eating you and your allies' souls, or hearts in this game's case.

i forgot about phantom, sad to say i had to look up the "use stop on the clocktower" bit never crossed my mind to try that :/ lol

Most of the bosses on god of war 2 titan mode were annoying to deal with

Ansem and some of Riku's fights were really hard in the gba version of chain of memories

Shao khan and goro are always a pain in mk9