• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Samzoix

[Game] What is the above user known for?

941 posts in this topic

Not using the search function it seems, maybe the other one has died by now though xD

Also known for typing "...", we will never forget those wise words.

DemonsColt likes this

Fluffy "Osaka" Zykone (Esquire, has a Doctorate in Japanese video gaming) is known to be Japanese. He also is known for enjoying the strangest anime out there, and he hates cheeseburgers.

He also believes that New Jersey is stranger than Japan.

' likes this

Big, bodacious booyayas.

Orpo likes this

The Best Streamer on Twitch!

God damn it! Why do I get the guy who I see for the first, maybe second time? :D

Errrmmmm, known for baking cookies and not sharing?

Emphase is known for being a classy hamster. He is also known for his hatred of Kill la Kill.

DemonsColt is known for making sense and posting funny pictures and GIFs. He also doesn't like Final Fantasy characters in Kingdom Hearts. (don't know why I remember that)

DemonsColt likes this

For being quite honest and state his view even if it might go against the general view

Emphase is known for being a classy hamster. He is also known for his hatred of Kill la Kill.

I don't hate it, but I much rather prefer a reasonable story and characters over some random bullshit. The music is awesome, though.

Now! Back on to the topic:

All I know he's twisted, hence the name, and is also a rather active forums poster and by the looks of it also a donator.

Emphase is known for not hating the show, but rather semi-hating it. However, he has shown a love for Clare, metal music, and fellow hamsters.

DemonsColt is known for not having some facts straight (I like the whole show in general, not simply Clare. I just couldn't find a better wallpaper.) and for his love for Kill la Kill and teasing of others.

DemonsColt is known for not having some facts straight (I like the whole show in general, not simply Clare. I just couldn't find a better wallpaper.) and for his love for Kill la Kill and teasing of others.

(OFF TOPIC)

Emphase you are wrong. I thought Kill la Kill was watchable, but do I love it? Hell no. There was too much exposition, sh!t came out of nowhere, and Mako was an annoying f#ck.

The only Anime I love is AKIRA and anything by Ghibli (except Ponyo).

Also, how can you type these messages if you are a hamster?

(OFF TOPIC)

Emphase you are wrong. I thought Kill la Kill was watchable, but do I love it? Hell no. There was too much exposition, sh!t came out of nowhere, and Mako was an annoying f#ck.

Is known for liking AKIRA and anything by Ghibli (except Ponyo)

(OFF TOPIC)

I just dance around the keyboard. :D

On topic:

Is known for HAIL HYDRA!

Sol Omega is known for his terrifying worship of Kill la Kill, and forcing an innocent bystander (me) to watch it.

DemonsColt is known for his creepy profile picture, and trippy signature.

likes to help others if they need help in games

He makes astute observations.

He is easy to have a discussion with and never makes senseless personal attacks. He's also a very pleasant forum member who loves all forms of gaming and is as unbiased as it gets. ^ Great guy.

Sol Omega is known for having a Youtube commenter in his sig.