• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Qnz917

Watch Dogs[Gameplay/Interviews]

28 posts in this topic

So hyped for this game

Spider Mini-game alone is worth 60$

BSB likes this

not gonna lie the guy in the euro net preview video was so boring lol but i am too excited for this game to come out i also like some of the multiplier games they look fun

Multiplayer Assassin's Creed is heavily underrated, Watchdogs will probably be cool as well.

The seamless online aspect worries me slightly, with my disabilities where I can sometimes black out or just completely zone out from 10 minutes up to nearly an hour, I could be in the middle of my game only to come back around and find out that I have just been ruined by other players having come in and repeatedly hacked me. I am hoping there will be a way to either limit this type of access or to even exclude it entirely allowing for only the single player experience and only engaging the online parts when wanted.

Joe's Watchdogs Interview:

i guess thats what he was talking about in the beginninng of the Might and Magic video. :D

Honestly I think Ubisoft has done a great job Re-hyping for this game after the one trailer, and the delay nearly killed it

"So I guess the question on everybody's minds..."

Yeah Joe, get him about that free ipad fiasco!

"There's been a little controversy with the graphics."

Oh.

Alright well now I'm interested a bit. Not crazy about the "seamless online" stuff but it's nice that I'd be able to turn it off.

Mr_E_Meatshield likes this

Not crazy about the "seamless online" stuff but it's nice that I'd be able to turn it off.

Same here. The only thing putting me off of "Demon's Souls" and "Dark Souls" are the possibilities of invasions.

Also, I thought Ubisoft was getting rid of Uplay.

I think I almost fainted from joy when I saw in that interview how you would be able to opt out of the seamless multi-player aspect of the game, now here is hoping they keep to that and do not go back on their word like so many companies have in the past here lately.

Same here. The only thing putting me off of "Demon's Souls" and "Dark Souls" are the possibilities of invasions.

Also, I thought Ubisoft was getting rid of Uplay.

Yes that can be quite bothersome if you're more into the PvE, which I am. I think the invasions were worse in the first Dark Souls. I've been playing the second and haven't had it happen yet. It might be because the Steam people are trying to do the PvE first, I've seen many summon messages. Time will tell.

I know Ubisoft decided to stop using Uplay Passport which is there online pass service. I don't believe the Uplay service itself is supposed to close though.

Yeah, I'm likely going to get a Play Station 4, even though Halo 5 is coming out later, I can move on, in the

case PS4 really has some new games, Like Killzone Shadow Fall, Destiny. Anyways this stuff looks interesting.

Give me this game right now already! I can't wait anymore!

tantrum.gif

Give me this game right now already! I can't wait anymore!

tantrum.gif

Patience my Young grashopper time will come swift if you forget about time.

Ive been playing too my Warframe i almost forgot what Month it was...

Yes that can be quite bothersome if you're more into the PvE, which I am. I think the invasions were worse in the first Dark Souls. I've been playing the second and haven't had it happen yet. It might be because the Steam people are trying to do the PvE first, I've seen many summon messages. Time will tell.

On console of course but in time I'm pretty sure it'll start happening on PC, or worse. In games like the Soul's series where there's a heavy penalty for death, I want no part of that PvP.

I am so looking forward to this game, however I am going to wait a few weeks until after it has been released to see what people like AngryJoe, TotalBiscuit, and for some lets play video's to help ensure the game is everything that I hope it will be. I have grown tired of all these games building up all the hype around their games and then failing miserably in the delivery of their promises for the game, while do not get me wrong, I understand that somethings just cannot be done or conflict with others and have to be left out.

However, when you just epically fail to deliver entirely on the game and do not even give a decent product to your customers, that is just not acceptable. Some prime examples off the top of my head, Brink, Homefront, X Rebirth, and there are plenty of others I am sure just cannot think of them off the top of my head.

I am so looking forward to this game, however I am going to wait a few weeks until after it has been released to see what people like AngryJoe, TotalBiscuit, and for some lets play video's to help ensure the game is everything that I hope it will be. I have grown tired of all these games building up all the hype around their games and then failing miserably in the delivery of their promises for the game, while do not get me wrong, I understand that somethings just cannot be done or conflict with others and have to be left out.

However, when you just epically fail to deliver entirely on the game and do not even give a decent product to your customers, that is just not acceptable. Some prime examples off the top of my head, Brink, Homefront, X Rebirth, and there are plenty of others I am sure just cannot think of them off the top of my head.

That is really the smart approach to all games in truth. I however living close to Chicago, and having always wanted to see a game set in the city (I've wanted a fallout game to come to Chicago for forever,) I pre-ordered the game one of the few I've pre-ordered over the past few years. I'll watch TB, AJ, and Zero for fun and for enjoyment, but I'm picking the game up at midnight on that Tue.