• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael2666

Archeage is out! yay?

4 posts in this topic

Apologies about the title, I actually meant ArcheBLADE. If it's possible for a higher up to edit the name that'd be awesome. :]

As some of you may know, Archeblade finally came out of beta and into full release! So is this a good thing? Well it was supposed to launch last night at 10:00pm PDT. Naturally like any game hyping the release date it had a "massive issue" so I slept on it and woke up today to check it out. Tutorial was good and training got you up to par with every character. So what's next? Time to go play with some people and have some aggro fun? Not really. First thing I noticed this morning was that every server was full, or so I thought based on what the server browser said. So I waited til tonight to try. Still about the same but with a couple half empty servers.

I joined in and the ones that were supposedly half empty were actually completely empty. So I thought what if the full servers aren't actually full? Well I guessed right. Almost every server says that it's full but in reality it's completely random. So I guess they have to work on the server browser before anyone can really enjoy it because wait times can be extremely high as nobody knows how many people are actually on any server. But what about the gameplay?

Well the concept is really cool, but like almost all other online brawlers the delay between everyones actions is so off you can't even feel like a badass for whooping some people in a 1v2 fight. I just can't believe after all these years we still can't manage latency/ping a little better. I mean, gunz 2 isn't perfect but it's definitely playable most of the time, so why can't this game be like that? Whatever, I just thought I'd inform anyone interested in the game. Who knows, maybe in the future they'll fix 'er right up and it can become the awesome brawlers we've come to enjoy over the years.

wait so you can download and start playing the game now?

i still can't so it is not completely out for everyone 

of course i could buy a funders pack, but i would like to play the game and see how it plays and then i can consider wheter or not i want to fund the game

as it stands now the only way to get into Archeage is trough luck with the beta sign up

or to pay money for a funder pack.

or is it Archeblade we are talking about ?

wait so you can download and start playing the game now?

i still can't so it is not completely out for everyone 

of course i could buy a funders pack, but i would like to play the game and see how it plays and then i can consider wheter or not i want to fund the game

as it stands now the only way to get into Archeage is trough luck with the beta sign up

or to pay money for a funder pack.

or is it Archeblade we are talking about ?

Ah crap. Yeah I meant Archeblade. So many games have similar names I get mixed up now.. Suppose there's no way to edit the topic either. 

Anywho came back to give an update on the game. They released a patch to fix the server browser so getting into a game is a piece of cake now, and it almost seems as though they fixed up the servers a bit. So go out and enjoy the game!

Alexander452 likes this

May want to redo another thread and ask for this one to be closed because I fell for the same thing lol.