• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AxeWorld

What do you expect from the End of the Line update?

21 posts in this topic

Everybody wants End of the Line to release as soon as possible.

Wait a sec. You don't know what the End of the Line is? WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THESE MONTHS?! Well,I'll tell you what it is.

As the Topic Title says,it's going to be an entirely community made update for TF2 and... wait for it... IT WILL HAVE WEAPONS AND A NEW GAMEMODE AS THE MAIN CONTENT!

But,why did VOLVo did something like that? THEY WILL BE RUINED WITHOUT THE HATS! 

Well,they've seen this trailer for an upcoming SFM video:

And they absolutely loved it.

So,VALVe is going to update the game as soon as the full vid is released.

How long is the video you ask? (''No,we didn't'') Welp,innitialy he aimed for it to be 8 minutes long. But he said that he already made 14 minutes of it,and it will probably be even bigger!

I created this topic to see what you expect from this update and... stuff

I WANT THE SNIPER'S HAT!

Now it's your turn army!

RatchetRig likes this

I'm personally thinking that there might be a new gamemode created, which would be brilliant since I'm starting to get a bit bored of the regular vanilla Payload and Capture Points and etc... Of course theres going to be more hats added, it's Hat Simulator 2 we're talking about so I'm expecting them and I've heard rumors about new weapons will be added which again would be brilliant since for my scout I'm still using default weapons (re-skins of course)

AxeWorld likes this

I am excited to finally get new weapons in the game sicne it has been over  1 year since we got the last couple. Of course there will be hats and there will be the new Moonbase map which I think will be epic. I hope they will have a classic gamemode on it tho since I wasn't a big fan of Special Delivery. Also the integration of taunts to the workshop is awesome! Can't wait to have new cool taunts. I, personally, am hoping for a Rock, Paper, Scissor taunt that you can play vs teammates and opponents.

AxeWorld likes this

I'm personally thinking that there might be a new gamemode created, which would be brilliant since I'm starting to get a bit bored of the regular vanilla Payload and Capture Points and etc... Of course theres going to be more hats added, it's Hat Simulator 2 we're talking about so I'm expecting them and I've heard rumors about new weapons will be added which again would be brilliant since for my scout I'm still using default weapons (re-skins of course)

'' IT WILL HAVE WEAPONS AND A NEW GAMEMODE AS THE MAIN CONTENT!''

So yeah. The weapon thing isn't a rumour :P

I am excited to finally get new weapons in the game sicne it has been over  1 year since we got the last couple. Of course there will be hats and there will be the new Moonbase map which I think will be epic. I hope they will have a classic gamemode on it tho since I wasn't a big fan of Special Delivery. Also the integration of taunts to the workshop is awesome! Can't wait to have new cool taunts. I, personally, am hoping for a Rock, Paper, Scissor taunt that you can play vs teammates and opponents.

The Moonbase gamemode is another thing made completely by VALVe! So there will be another one made for the End of the Line update  :D

I'm expecting it to convince me back to the game. We certainly need something refreshingly new.

AxeWorld likes this

I want more CTF maps, NO ONE PLAYS CTF ANYMORE!!!

I want more CTF maps, NO ONE PLAYS CTF ANYMORE!!!

Just a personal preference but I don't like CTF in TF2. Something about Sentry turtleing and people not playing the objective. I enjoy it in other games in which it is not that easy to build up a working defense.

I believe that the head developer's Tumblr answered a question about End of the Line actually having weapons, hence the delay. So it is not a rumor, the crew are developing in game weapons along with the SFM movie, the map, and possible cosmetics.

http://jmcvee.tumblr.com/

Check for yourself.

AxeWorld likes this

I don't know what to expect from it,I mean if you take a train and two teams full of maniacs,everything is possible.

All I can say is,I'm hyped for it.

News guns, hats, and hopefully a map to go alongside with the release of the film. ^^

Once EotL is ready, I expect everybody to flock to the AJSA server first ;3

Once EotL is ready, I expect everybody to flock to the AJSA server first ;3

I'm checking out the Moon first. ;)

This isn't going to be the end of Team Fortress 2. They have their own continuity going on with the comics. I doubt that the update will be the last one.

Well, once the game update comes out, it will definitely be on our server!

that guy who's making the SFM movie has too damn much time on his hands XD

Well, once the game update comes out, it will definitely be on our server!

If thats the case...we need a bigger server...(yeah I know,the cap is 32,itsa joke)

I'm expecting another eyelander re-skin :P

I'm checking out the Moon first. ;)

The moon update is another update made by VOLVo! I already said that XD

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0