• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

GodPlzStopMe

This YouTuber Deserves more Subscripers than PewDiePie

22 posts in this topic

I Do not understand why Robbaz doesn't have more Subscripers than PewDiePie... Robbaz vids is 100x times more hilarious than Pew'ds , i rarely laugh at PewDiePie's vid's here's some reasons why  i don't find hes vid's funny ...

PewDiePie = Screams like a lil bitch, sing's like a bitch  also  pretends to be a bitch , 90% of hes subscripers are Children  alot of people already know this just and imagine the payload he make's...

Robbaz = Is a channel for Grown up manly men whit hairy chests and love to eat children for breakfast, bloodthirsty, Screams like a Viking Nord also he like's to say Glorious.... nuff said he need way more sub's than pewd's NOW!

What are your opinion's ont hese 2 YouTuber's, does Robbaz deserve's more sub's than pewds or not? Check out more of Robbaz Vid's there fking hilarious

Nightshade likes this

It's not so much that I think there's other Youtubers that deserve more subscribers than Pewds, It's more that I think Pewds deserves far less subscribers.

There's actually a good explanation for Pewds popularity, and It's something along the lines of; He's moved around a lot in the past, and therefore he was advertised in a lot more countries.

And I don't like Robbaz that much either. He's had his moments, and I've tried to get into his channel, but the whole "Viking/King of Sweden" bit Is just overused. I don't find it funny anymore. And I'm Danish, I love Vikings, but holy hell am I tired of his extensive use of throwing the word "Viking" into half the stuff he puts out.

And his voice rubs me the wrong way, I don't know why.

Gone too and Derle Merle like this

In your opinion.
In my opinion he deserves less than he has. In my opinion TotalBuiscit with AngryJoe deserve more than they have. In my opinion I deserve more than I have. 
Opinions everywhere.  

IrishRogue likes this

Watched 1 minute and just thought "I'm too old for this shit"

BlondishMist748 likes this

This is a Shameful display!!!

If your gona talk trash about my favourite youtube channel you cant count me in for a long argument bro!!

Just because you dont like felix doesnt mean you have to be disrespectful and plainly insult him in this way.

A SHAMEFUL DISPLAY!!

This is a Shameful display!!!

If your gona talk trash about my favourite youtube channel you cant count me in for a long argument bro!!

Just because you dont like felix doesnt mean you have to be disrespectful and plainly insult him in this way.

A SHAMEFUL DISPLAY!!

Well, he is entitled to his opinion. The manner of expressing it is up for debate, but you can't fault him for not liking Pewds.

I mean I really really, really don't like Pewds as a character. I wouldn't go so far as to say he's a bitch, but I genuinely don't like him, or his videos.

Gone too likes this

There's actually a good explanation for Pewds popularity, and It's something along the lines of; He's moved around a lot in the past, and therefore he was advertised in a lot more countries. He's simply gotten so much more exposure than most other Youtubers, It's not that those million subscribers were ever actually deserved.

That's actually a terrible incorrect statement and it was made by Game Theory, who has made more than one error in his time.

That being said, so many people are complaining about PDP so I will simply say this.

He has 20 million subs, people love him for a reason - My tip is to ignore him because it do you absolutely no good to be negative around it.

Do you really think that all those make up videos with 300 000 subscribers deserve it? What will be your next goal of general dislike? PDP's friend?

Many dislike PDP, more like him.

Ignore it because you can't do a damn thing about it.

That's actually a terrible incorrect statement and it was made by Game Theory, who has made more than one error in his time.

Fair enough.

That being said, so many people are complaining about PDP so I will simply say this.

He has 20 million subs, people love him for a reason - My tip is to ignore him because it do you absolutely no good to be negative around it.

I do ignore him. I don't watch his videos, or seek news or general information about him. But In cases like this thread, I do have the right to speak my opinion, which I did.

i don't like it when people say that a channel doesn't deserve subs. They earned them their way so yeah. Unless they stole someone video and reposted it, they earned said subs. Also fyi I don't watch PewDiePie

I do ignore him. I don't watch his videos, or seek news or general information about him. But In cases like this thread, I do have the right to speak my opinion, which I did.

Ah sorry, I meant that part to the OP.

Ah sorry, I meant that part to the OP.

Ah, okidoki.

Reported to Mods to lock this thread. inb4 hell will break lose. very dissapointing for me to watch.

Reported to Mods to lock this thread. inb4 hell will break lose. very dissapointing for me to watch.

Be fair mate, you did come off pretty strong. I'm not a fan either, but I'm certain you could have voiced your opinion a little better.

Why is there such disrespect for certain people and large amount of cult like idolotry and following with others? These are actual people, weither you are expressing your opinion or stating your ideals. Unless it is something like Justin Beiber, where his actions are proof of his character. Do not disrespect someone unless they can defend themselves. Especially since people like Felix and Athene are actually really good guy. Even when their characters are... Weird.

I've said it before and I'll probably say it again a 1000 times over, PDP is alright. He's not great but he's not terrible either. If PDP is your definition of terrible then you probably never heard of Darksyde Phil (DSP for short).

I've said it before and I'll probably say it again a 1000 times over, PDP is alright. He's not great but he's not terrible either. If PDP is your definition of terrible then you probably never heard of Darksyde Phil (DSP for short).

I actually read up about him the other day because a random person used DSP on a youtube comment.

But right now; I can't recall a single thing about him other than "If he sucked so much, why was he worth remembering?"

Never heard of either of them............................funny the world is still spinning.

Generally, if any Youtuber makes use of their popularity to make the world a better place/donate to charity/good stuff, then I can respect them, regardless of whether or not they actually make content I like.

pewdiepie is just not funny... or entertaining in any way at all, but clearly some people disagree. I don't fucking care to be honest.

It was never an absolute statement but I think that to say it did not help him at all is probably wrong.

Glaice likes this

It was never an absolute statement but I think that to say it did not help him at all is probably wrong.

If it was true, I'd get recommendations about Swedish channels - And I don't.

Maybe it works if you live in a country with censorship.