• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

DamionRayne

Squadron Re-build Notice

15 posts in this topic

Greetings Pilots,

Unfortunately, due to a large amount of inactivity from a great deal of the squadron..we have been forced to clear out all inactive people. Seeing as the squadron cost money to create, and the creation of another squadron would cost more money, we have to make certain all 128 slots are active, playing members.

As it stands, Teamspeak is now required while you are playing.

The forums are now required for acceptance to the squadron as well. Please make a forum post along with your application in game letting me know your in-game name when you do so, so I can match the forum post with the in-game application.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
-DR CAG

Puntosmx and Mondez like this

Hey - sorry about being inactive I got caught up in college - Should be good to go now 

School has kept me too busy as well. Totally understand this move. I'll go ahead and volunteer to be removed so a more active player can take my spot. I will return once I'm finished up with schooling. Keep flying with honor brothers and see you in 2015.

IGN: Vinstar59

We've the slots now Vinstar, you will be missed, but your slot remains yours until you return. -DR CAG

Understandable. I will then re-apply and aim to be a productive member.

I joint just recently, but I would like to continue being a part of your squadron. Kostigus

Understandable. I will then re-apply and aim to be a productive member.

In-game name?

But you still allow other players to come and play with you, even if they are not in your Squad right? Cause I really don't mind not being in the squad and I'm not an active member. Since I play Full Real battles or Arcade to only level up. Time zone problem is also a factor so I can't be an active member.

Yes Digital, you can come hang out with us when ever you want. :)

I play all the time just sometimes have a hard time connecting to TS

IGN:USAFmondesir

As commanded, I'm accompanying my application to the Squadron with a post in here.

In WT I'm also Puntosmx, though I've only been around for like a week and am just at tier 2.

I'll be around to see if I need to get a particular tier and/or nation.

Also, I caught word that it's recommended to play on Realistic. Is that correct?

Well, presenting myself for duty o7

I was away for one week because I was pretty sick and now I´m already kicked? 

Is there a chance to come back? 

I am playing again and I am pretty much allways in the TS when I play.

Hey, I am working on geeting a job on the Midway.So, my schedule is once a week Friday, or Saturday I sleep on the Midway with the staff then go home the next day. These schedule with stay the same when I get the job.