• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Roxas777

Diablo III Guild

What do you think About Diablo III Thread   82 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think About Diablo III Thread

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

98 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,Diablo III Expansion is comming and It has the Guild/Clan Feature. I dont really expect the game to have a lot of big battle like Guild Wars, but since the game is easy to farm and play along to relax and have fun So what do you guys think about an AJ clan in Diablo

Sure this is a good idea, I played D3 a lot lately and it is always nice to have some people to play with

let me know if the project progress

I have characters on Diablo 3 that are collecting dust.  An AJSA clan would be plenty of motivation to return.

ill def be playing when the expac comes out. id be down to join with my WW Barb!

I forget if the guild is only on the PC version or if it will also go to the console versions

Im in for D3 guild

i play D3 and i think its a great idea, it will be much more easier to get people to play with

First post ever, Diablo ftw.

Diablo 3 is ok, tho bliz listened to much to all the nubs suggestions and fucked it up for a while. Hopefully when the real money auctions are shut down and the exp come out, things might start changing for the better.

I never bought the game, but my cousin did and I use his account when I want to play it. If the expansion fixes most or a really good sum of the problems with Diablo 3 I might go into purchasing it. To be honest it might be better to just make a POE group but if the army creates a guild there and the expansion is pretty good I wouldn't mind dropping my money on my own copy of the game + expansion.

Im in for a Diablo 3 AJAS guild.. yes this game failed beyond belief at launch and was a major let down for the diablo community, but i hope blizzard stay true to there words and remove the things that ruin the game IMO..

I fell in love with diablo again when it came out for the ps3. If a guild is started for the AJSA im in.

the xpac looks promising and along with some community support it could bring me back to d3, sounds like a good idea, lets hope the xpac and the death of the auction house revitalizes this game!

The New Expansion looks good, it is long over due for a loot drop overhaul, and i am currently bored of dying all the time on my own playing on inferno lol - If there is a AJSA guild to be made for Diablo 3 expansion, count me in :)

anyone play it on xbox live? my tag is KKlouDDN9ne, friend me :)

anyone play it on xbox live? my tag is KKlouDDN9ne, friend me :)

only if hardcore master v

Edit: okay I lie. I can't afford to be picky :P

ok good, im having account login problems, so i have to wait for microsoft to email me, but please add kklouddn9ne and ill get back to you when i can

I think it's the internet that I'm on, I am playing at work and its a server, and there might be a firewall that's blocking an Xbox party, I can't even connect to my brother either