• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Vikeyev

Casual Competitive 5 Man Team

21 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I've been feeling the pain of the solo queue lately and was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping find some players to make a full 5 man team to play competitive on the odd occasion, although mostly for fun, rather than serious hard out play. Keeping in mind I'm Silver Elite Master (deranked again :(:angry: ).

I was considering putting this in the scrim section, but I thought it best to put it here as I don't have any set dates or times or anything and am really just testing the waters to see if people might be interested in making a casual competitive team.

XLoad3d likes this

for what games

:unsure:

Well this is in the CS:GO section so, CS:GO.

I am always down to play, I was a Master Guardian II before I got frustrated and quit for a month or two but am getting back into the swing of things now. 

Add me I am willing to play whenever I am on and have time.

I am always down to play, I was a Master Guardian II before I got frustrated and quit for a month or two but am getting back into the swing of things now. 

Add me I am willing to play whenever I am on and have time.

I added you but keep in mind I'm only Gold Nova 1 (got my rank back again).

I hope we can get some more people to join with us.

Sounds like it could be fun. I'm in.

I don't really play much on competitive but I'd love to give it a go. you can add me down at that button on my sig.

hit me on STEAM. I'm Master Guardian 1 (deranked from Distinguished Master Guardian)

Add me too! I love cs:go. I am pretty good and have some AMAZING moments. I am only silver 2, but that's because I don't play competitive that much. My steam username is ognathon, though my display name is ProphetOfTheNarwhal.

I might just start spamming invites out soon to people who put their names down here, as nobody else seems to wanna try.

I'm up for it, add me on steam: Thrower (or kaninmaster)

I have a fairly low rank but that's mainly because of russians in my team who has no way of coordinating, or know english for that matter.

If you're still up for matchmaking as/when, Hit me up:
Steam > iMunkeywaxx (Nova1)

Always interested in teaming up with people, I was a double ak but ranked down to Master Guardian 1 due to playing the vanguard maps lol Been playing since 1.6 add me if you wish steam name is Berez

add me to play. I'm looking for more members of the army to play with. Add me: Moostar

Add me as well please, tired of the solo ques. My rank may be too high for some and ill switch to smurf when needed. austiN-

even though adding everyone who posts here is fine,  consider getting in the CS GO channels in teamspeak and go from there. there are usually some people over there playing. If not stick around in the channel, people will show up to play.

(or just me)  #foreveralone

hey silver 2 (ya i know) just got the game looking for people to just play with in comp or casual

the pain of match making is strong