• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sarvrin

Things that annoy you while playing with others

26 posts in this topic

Greetings!

I came up with this idea for a topic after today's Loadout session. By no means I am playing it on a competitive level or race to a certain goal. Just a casual, shot him in the face experience.

Loadout is your standard shooter with standard game modes. Capture the Flag (here we have a hammer that can smash), Capture and hold the point, Deathmatch etc. This is as easy as breathing. One can get lost, of course! But a normal reaction would be to watch what people are doing, reading the info on the screen and asking questions. After a couple of matches anyone playing should have a good idea of what is going on. Instead of that what I heard today was a serenade of the most vicious and poisonous whining one can imagine :D Everything was considered stupid, not clear, not explained clearly enough, opponents are overpowered, this gun does not work I shot him twice in the head and he still lives!....

Not everyone is the champion of understanding a game without reading the manual first. But for the love of gods, why whine before the game even started? Apart from that, a lovely woman's voice whispers directly into your ear what sexy things you need to do in order to score....a point. Quick instructions available by a press of the TAB button. Kill enemy, collect their blutonium, prevent enem fromy picking your blutonium....no just...this is to much for me. 

I would say: silly impatience. This quality makes it really difficult to enjoy a game with others. 

IjWolverineSIoH likes this

That one guy who is always in multiplayer games, whether they be COD or TF2, who simply can't play the game for fun and just has to win every damn match! We've all heard this guy, talking shit about eveyrone on his team and how he doesn't like the fact that no one is taking it serious. You know, cause TF2 is SUCH a serious game! Why, what serious game wouldn't have a frying pan as a weapon? All sarcasm aside, these guys annoy the hell out of me. I know losing can suck but its just a game! Calm your tits, hit somebody with some bear claws, and have some fun for crying out loud!

-mic spammers

-racist rhetoric

-people who blame the entire team and take absolutely no responsibility for the loss even though they're likely to be to blame

-people who go afk all the freakin' time in the middle of group play

-people who ban me for "jumping" in combat in a battlefield game

honestly, the list is a mile long, but that is just what came off the top of my head.

Whatever happens to be bothering me in that very instance, so.... Anything and everything potentially.

- Arrogant players

- Anti-cooperative players

- Multiple players who speak at the same time and disregarding that a conversation was already been spoken

- Players who only cares about K:D ratio

I can go forever on this topic...

IrishRogue and Null like this

I once was playing a match in Assassin's Creed 3 with what was apparently a little kid bitching at his mom for not getting him his chocolate milk.

Seriously. Put down the controller, walk into the kitchen, pour it yourself, and drink it.

No one wants to hear your whining, and no one is impressed with your inability to perform even minor tasks that require you to un-ass yourself.

And people wonder why I don't have a mic. Who wants to talk to people like this?

Edit:

Also those with a busted mic.

Ever try playing the afformentioned game, which relies on hearing whispers and heartbeats, with a constant ear drum-shattering crackling in your ears?

Yeah.

L33t 5p34k 2 pr0 4 m3

MLG 2 pr0 4 m3, y u srs 8r0.

When you have a plan set up.... but that ONE guy decides to not go with it.

When said one guy sees everyone die, and says "I told you so," even though the plan would've worked if he stayed with the plan.

The guy who's like "GG Surrender in 20" at the first death. And then proceeds to throw the game by essentially doing nothing.

Dat weed too dank for me, ni--a.

STOLE MY KILL!!!!!1!

And chocolate milk?

Reminds me of this:

Never seen that video before, but that sounds suspiciously familiar ...

Ok but seriously I hate it when

1. People call me a f*g when I kill them, or I kill them with a shotgun and they say I'm a noob for it.

2. People who all they do is rage in the mic but they don't talk to the other players. If you want to rage thats cool but I don't want to here it.

3. "I f*cked your mom last night bro" said in a nine year olds voice, or any voice for that matter.

4. "Oh my god my brothers the creater of this game and he'll ban you." "I know the owner of Microsoft and he'll ban you"

5. #4/20KushWeedSwag

And most of all

6. "Why did you kill me?!" *cries*. It's a competitive game what else am I soposed to do?

Trolls and Griefers. Basically anyone who's trying to be an asshole and ruin everyone else's fun.

1: people who refuse to speak english in an international game making sure nobody can teamwork(for example the over abundance of germans who refuse to speak english in ghost recon phantoms)

2: people in competetive games that needs to be carefull but does everything BUT what they're s'posed to do(example a VIP in what ever game rushing to the frontline letting himself get killed)

3: people who completely ignore team work because "omg i need that kill" instead of healing an almost dieing team mate or get somebody off of his ass(war thunder is to blame ALOT for the this one)

i could go on but why bother it ain't gonna change anyways

Ok but seriously I hate it when

1. People call me a f*g when I kill them, or I kill them with a shotgun and they say I'm a noob for it.

2. People who all they do is rage in the mic but they don't talk to the other players. If you want to rage thats cool but I don't want to here it.

3. "I f*cked your mom last night bro" said in a nine year olds voice, or any voice for that matter.

4. "Oh my god my brothers the creater of this game and he'll ban you." "I know the owner of Microsoft and he'll ban you"

5. #4/20KushWeedSwag

And most of all

6. "Why did you kill me?!" *cries*. It's a competitive game what else am I soposed to do?

You'd like me, I only rage when my mic is muted.. *snicker*

That one engineer who uses all his mines to make jeeps fly when our tank is almost dead at the flag :l

GoggsFS likes this

I generally stay away from multiplayer altogether. I just rage too much. But when I do hop in one every now and again, what I find most disturbing is the lack of competence of some people. If you're playing a multiplayer game, let alone a sequel to one, I expect you to have at least some basic common knowledge of the game. Of course, that applies to me as well as there are some games that I just don't quite understand from the get go, but in that case I usually look up a video of a player that is actually competent.

People who either keep their microphone one or use the Kinect microphone and do nothing with it but leave it on letting use hear everything that goes on wherever they're at.

1)  That person who insists on having music playing down their mic (especially when its crap music)

2)  Kids using their mic in COD games ( this should be banned)

3)  People who abuse OP weapons then try to say they arnt OP (even though they get nerfed as they were blatantly OP)

That one guy who is always in multiplayer games, whether they be COD or TF2, who simply can't play the game for fun and just has to win every damn match! We've all heard this guy, talking shit about eveyrone on his team and how he doesn't like the fact that no one is taking it serious. You know, cause TF2 is SUCH a serious game! Why, what serious game wouldn't have a frying pan as a weapon? All sarcasm aside, these guys annoy the hell out of me. I know losing can suck but its just a game! Calm your tits, hit somebody with some bear claws, and have some fun for crying out loud!

Oh maaan! Tell me about it :D I know such person in person so to speak. Lovely man, good friend, heart warming experience each time you talk with him. However, when a LoL match ends not in the way he likes it, all hell breaks loose. It is either his way or the highway. Some people from the group even started to heil him each time he went on a rampage :P

Another good example was the "shotgun is so noob" argument. Usually comming from the mouths of those who seem not to understand that going against such armed individual on a short distance is a bad idea. Worse thing is that they do not seem to learn :P Och well...BANG!

MMO problems: Tanks that don't know how to tank and try to DPS instead, resulting in the deaths of their healer and actual DPS.

Hmm that is a tough one, since there are so many. If I had to pick a couple . . .

- Screaming into the microphone by other people and blowing out my eardrums

- The people who cannot play a game for fun, saying winning is everything

- Team killing fucktards (To quote a roosterteeth reference)

In general:

Griefing and/or trolling.

Mic spam.

Lagg or anything that resembles it.

In any Battlefield game:

Running after a medic or support guy and begging to him to drop a medicbag/ammobag.

That retard of a recon that needs the transport heli/other heli or jet to get to his camp spot.

In any MMO:

Players not knowing their role.

People stealing your kill, so you have to wait another 15 min for the boss to respawn.

Sarvrin likes this

Playing on Hardcore on Battlefield 4 and someone is TEAM KILLING!!! I dispise that kick chiken way of playing...

MMO problems: Tanks that don't know how to tank and try to DPS instead, resulting in the deaths of their healer and actual DPS.

Bear tanking for the win! :D I just love the crazy damage output you can do while tanking. :D