• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Roddy_boi_

Mass effect ps4?

13 posts in this topic

Ign just posted a video about a possible Mass Effect trilogy leak on ps4 did anyone play these games and would you buy them again on ps4?

If it's true I would definatly buy it

I never bothered to get the last one, so I'd consider it once it drops to 20 bucks or less

I would 100% get it. All Three games & all DLC (you would assume) re-mastered for around £40? Fucking bargain.

delta_3802 likes this

The listing in question:

PS4-Mass-Effect-610x461.png

I think it's safe to assume this is happening

Probably not. As fun as they were I see no point in shelling the same amount of cash I used to buy the games all ready perhaps when it's cheaper but I don't know.

I don't doubt that this will happen really, it was one of the best sellers. So along with The Last of Us we get Mass Effect again

I wonder if it's going to be a straight port with better graphics and all DLC included or if there will be new original content: Also I wonder if this will be a PS4 (or console exclusive) and if the PC will be included.

No chance of there being new content, ME4 will provide that.

As I never purchased Mass Effect 3, this bundle would give me to perfect opportunity to revisit the series and play them all the way through.

Anyone else feel these ports are getting out of hand? It just seems like we would get actual next gen games faster if companies weren't focusing most of their efforts on reselling last gen bundles.

Anyone else feel these ports are getting out of hand? It just seems like we would get actual next gen games faster if companies weren't focusing most of their efforts on reselling last gen bundles.

Well you're assuming there that BioWare would be using their ME4 team for the re-master. It's far more likely they'd give it to a seperate team whilst the ME4 team continue to work on ME4

Was an assumption, yeah. Last of Us Remastered is being done by the same developers (which I am grateful in that case since I will be getting that one), so I figured most were doing it in-house. Still, it drains their monetary resources to hire third party companies to port.