• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Ancient

Hearthstone

19 posts in this topic

Does anyone like and/or play this game? its kinda like a cardgame... game (lol) I do not know if this game is either new, or very old.

though i find it to be very fun! it may look boring, but its fun!

For anyone that does not know what this game is: http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/

Here's gameplay footage:

(Sheathe your sword, draw your deck, and get ready for Hearthstone - the fast paced strategy card game that's easy to learn and massively fun. Start a free game on Battle.net and play your cards to sling spells, summon creatures, and command the heroes of Warcraft in duels of epic strategy.)

Thoughts on this game anyone?

It's new, recently got out of beta I think, it's a fun game, but reason I don't like it is I'm bad at card games, otherwise if someone is into card games, I think it's a great game then.

The tavern music is awesome too :)

I play it every day,ever since the open beta.

I love card games in general,always have.

It's a great card game,it has a lot of depth even with so little cards compared to other big card games at the moment.

They're going to keep adding sets with new cards in the future,and keep expanding the game. The new Naxxramas expansion is coming soon with some new cards already.

I've been playing it since the closed beta back in october. It's a great game.  :)

I have played since its release, I do not have any of the awesome cards unfortunately, but with that said I play once a day at least to get through the new quests so I can get more coins.

I hate rng's with seething hate! And that's what the game is in a nutshell. I might play it again when they start releasing solo content, but 'til then I don't really give much of a fuck about it.

It is a great TCG. I picked it up as soon as they released it on iPad and have been playing it at least every few days to complete the daily quests.

Just got into this a few days ago and im addicted lol

I hate playing hunters though, those secret trap things make me paranoid >>

It is a great TCG. I picked it up as soon as they released it on iPad and have been playing it at least every few days to complete the daily quests.

As far as I'm aware, it's a CCG as you can't really trade cards. But then again, I don't really know the difference between the two.

Well, I'm playing this game too, ASJA has a room for this game in teamspeak, I'm just learning so if anyone here interested, why don't we have a distince topic for this game?

Well, I'm playing this game too, ASJA has a room for this game in teamspeak, I'm just learning so if anyone here interested, why don't we have a distince topic for this game?

it's lack of any form of clan support I guess, one of the requirements for official recognition.

Do you know how can I duel with my friends?

you have a friendlist in the game's menu, once you add their battlenet account there is a button next to their name to challenge them

Citan likes this

Anyone know how to beat these god damn hunter decks with their frakking beasts and unleash the hounds? Nothing I've got can ever beat one ever.

I love that the game release for iPad because it allows me to follow my new puppy around while still being able to play. Although, sometimes I am in the heat of battle and the little shit pees on the carpet and then tries to eat my iPad when I'm cleaning it up. Regardless, still fun and addicting!

Anyone know how to beat these god damn hunter decks with their frakking beasts and unleash the hounds? Nothing I've got can ever beat one ever.

I play such a deck and my tipp is: never have more than two minions out. Ever. Tendentially those decks don't sport many powerfull late game minions, so if you never give the hunter an opportunity for a money-release the hounds, you should be good.

Play with a rogue combo deck, they don't need to have the board filled with creatures in order to win.

I've been watching TotalBiscuit playing for a while now, and thought I'd give it a try, since it's free and all; and actually I very much enjoy it. I'm still very much a beginner, but I have to say I'm quite good actually. I use a Hunter deck, mostly basic stuff as you'd expect but with quite a lot of synergy. I hope one day to be on a level akin to my mentor :P.

I dunno, whenever I format my computer I never go back and install Hearthstone. I guess I suck at making a good deck with little choices I have (despite having a few legendaries)