• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oracle7

Fixing Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer

4 posts in this topic

After talking to a person on R* Social Club about me just trading in my GTA V for Red Dead Redemption (I was tired of GTAVO's tasteless repetitive nature, even the most unsavory of players online. Even felt very nostalgic about RDR after watching The Good, The Bad and The Ugly) he gave a shocking story. He told me about how a few months ago some Modder by the name of GLITCHED MATRIX messed up the RDR Multiplayer (basically by trying to merge the RDRUN with the normal Multiplayer) and that it was pretty laggy. So I looked it up on the internet and found many videos about this, how there was very long loading screens, people lying on the ground, constant freezing, etc. And then that's when I discovered GM on YT (later even Facebook) and asked him: Did you do this? If so, then why (I even said a lot more things to GM)?! And GM responds: "Blast Rockstar, that's why." Then I replied: They weren't the cause, you are. And so he goes on as to say: "I was the result. Them not banning the modders was the cause." Then that was when I just started cursing him a bit and talking to him (for a long time). GM claimed to me that it "wasn't" his fault and that the players (and other Modders) were the true cause, he was just the creator of the Mod.

I couldn't stand his lack of responsibility, so I said to him a few hours ago: "I will say that I'm a little disappointed in your lack of responsibility to this happening (it seemed as if you tried to make to many excuses, instead of just simply admitting that you messed up and that you was sorry)." Then that's when a while later he responds to me with a URL, one to his own created Wikia where he talks about the issues of RDR Multiplayer, how to "fix" them and even the cause(s). So, if what he says is true then I'm going to add his Wikia page on here (so that RDR fans can work together to help bring RDR Multiplayer to its former glory). Just because there's new titles doesn't mean that people don't play RDR anymore (R* obviously failed to realize this and refused to truly fix RDR Multiplayer, then again people will likely excuse this by claiming they have enough going on as it is with GTA V and their future title "Agent").

Well, I'm not. R* knows that RDR is one of their biggest titles to date with many active players (so they should try their best to put "the house" i.e. Multiplayer back in order). So below I'm going to leave the link to GLITCHED MATRIX's Wikia titled: Fix RDR Tips. And just incase anyone here has any questions (especially the RDR fans concerned with the Multiplayer's current state) for GLITCHED MATRIX I'll also be adding links to his Facebook, Social Club profile and YT channel (he doesn't mind answering anyone's questions, he's trying his best to be redeemed I guess). And if this is truly the only way for us to rebuild it then I guess we better get started (the sooner, the better).

http://fixreddead.wi...ki/Fix_RDR_Tips 

https://www.facebook.../GLITCHEDMATRIX 

http://socialclub.ro.../glitchedmatrix 

https://www.youtube....4PbC2HFlBEJQSDA

snipermurph likes this

I spoke to that guy recently through facebook and, like you said, he took no responsibility and blamed me and "my friends".

Oracle7 likes this

I spoke to that guy recently through facebook and, like you said, he took no responsibility and blamed me and "my friends".

I know, ain't he one of the biggest unapologetic, pricks you've ever been with? Cause I felt like he was to me.

snipermurph likes this