• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

MrDerwisj

THE SINGLE MOST OP CHANGE IN 6.81

25 posts in this topic

So you load in a match, you just loaded in and there are 4 other heroes, and your own hero, in your fountain.

You press enter to chat.

Below where you type, on the left, is a glorious little button.
It's like the button you use to not listen to the coach if there is one.

But it's better.
It's glorious.
It's the single best change in dota 2.

85PrTDV.jpg

It's a button that mutes all and any chat. You cannot read chat. You can still type and your teammates will receive it.
But you?

You don't have to read.
You don't need confirmation that you are horrible at mid.
You don't have to "gang" anymore.
They say "какого черта я набрав"
But you don't know.
They insult you.
But you don't care.

You are a god now.

Play the game. Be awful (cause be honest, everyone is terrible at dota)

Enjoy. I just hopefully pointed out something that will make a lot of people happy.
Go forth. Go forth and feed. And don't give a s**t.

mrfool, Orpo, Dr. Faust and 5 others like this

Holy crap, it's a f@cking revolution!

BTW, your sig is distracting.

Now you can flame everyone and not have to hear them say their crap like "Report Riki he's being a douche", and you can spam GGWP in all chat without hearing Shut the fuck up, and you don't have to deal with:

*gasp*

SHITHEAD RUSSIANS.

OH PRAISE ALMIGHTY VOLVO.

When you hit that button it doesn't let you un-tick it. Intended feature Kappa

Holy crap, it's a f@cking revolution!

BTW, your sig is distracting.

That song is fantastic by the way. Gonna play nothing but that for my future All Muted Dota 2 sessions.

Its good because the playerbase of Dota is horrible and toxic, but its bad because this means there will be less communication between teams because there will be more people muting the chat. Thing is not a lot of great communication comes out of the chat anyway so hey. Probably for the best, that function will be nice when I start going back in to dota again, I need to practice my Invoker some more.

DemonsColt likes this

I don't have to see all the try hard's telling me that I should uninstall DOTA 2! I admit it is a pain. lol

I played solo ranked today. I played silencer. I won the game.

I had stupid deaths. Nobody said anything. It was glorious.

I played solo ranked today. I played silencer. I won the game.

I had stupid deaths. Nobody said anything. It was glorious.

Silencer, I get it.

6.82: Global silence now affects all chat.

It should make like really loud noise that would pierce your ears and make you deaf.

MrDerwisj likes this

It should make like really loud noise that would pierce your ears and make you deaf.

Classic Wei.

As much as I'd like to say this is a good idea... it's made solo playing annoying as hell for me.

As much as I'd like to say this is a good idea... it's made solo playing annoying as hell for me.

Kinda true, it has ruined those pubs where people actually want to communicate, but one guy is Muted lol.

I never play solo queue anyways unless I do Ability Draft, then I don't even care if I lose it's all about the skill combos.

This is the greatest change in DotA 2 we could have ever asked for. Now if only there was something to make us better at DotA haha

I find the mute button the most important button regarding my enjoyment of the game.

I never play solo queue anyways unless I do Ability Draft, then I don't even care if I lose it's all about the skill combos.

I agree, Ability Draft is the only mode one can play solo these days.

Concerning the "mute" Option, I feel this is mostly helpful for newer players that won't get discouraged by flames that much. I've put up with flamers since DotA b.net pubs, I don't even notice it anymore :D

I wish there was such a button in RL too  :lol:

Go forth. Go forth and feed. And don't give a s**t.

Best electoral slogan ever!

btw just saw in the fails of the week the aggs lich ult being stacked on ancient camp so if anyone wanted to farm those nope :P

btw just saw in the fails of the week the aggs lich ult being stacked on ancient camp so if anyone wanted to farm those nope :P

Yeah the Lich Trap is pretty OP, should be nerfed.

Yeah the Lich Trap is pretty OP, should be nerfed.

I dont think you should be able to target magic immune units with it(as the first bounce) so that you cant just deliberately stack it in the ancients without using an enemy non magic immune creep(aka easy way to tell this is happening). either that or the maximum bounce limit is counted on magic immune targets(aka heroes with BKB or golems) so you cant have it infinite bounce within golems

I dont think you should be able to target magic immune units with it(as the first bounce) so that you cant just deliberately stack it in the ancients without using an enemy non magic immune creep(aka easy way to tell this is happening). either that or the maximum bounce limit is counted on magic immune targets(aka heroes with BKB or golems) so you cant have it infinite bounce within golems

How is this OP, it's just valve's way of saying "prepare for techies baddies" pretty much. Cause everyone that's getting caught by lich traps today is gonna get rekt when techies comes out. JUST SAYIN

How is this OP, it's just valve's way of saying "prepare for techies baddies" pretty much. Cause everyone that's getting caught by lich traps today is gonna get rekt when techies comes out. JUST SAYIN.

I've seen so many people reference this. It is essentially true. If there is a Lich in your game, you should probably check your Ancients all the time to make sure Lich hasn't turned it into a trap, much like how you should have wards fucking everywhere so you can tell where Techies are (So basically, Techies will dominate pubs). There is also the option of sending in a creep to pull the lich ult away (HoD, Chen, Enchantress, Necrobook if you want to troll Lich, etc.) or play a hero which can negate the Lich dmg (Puck,OD,Omni, LIfestealer). It's not that broken, you just need to prepare.

Oh, and as a side note, techies confirmed nxt patch.