• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Tyriel_Lannister

GW2 Activity

20 posts in this topic

Hi,

I was wondering how active AJSA is on GW2?

I have reinstalled it after a couple of years and I am enjoying the play through again. I am currently on the EU server but I am buying some gems to move over to the US server but I have a couple of questions before I waste money on Gems.

1) How active is the guild still?

2) What server should I move to and make my home campaign etc?

3) Do you do regular events ?

4) Do you use the AJSA team speak?

Thanks

Hello there!

1. The guild is moderately active, with a number of regulars and newcomers on TS.

2. The server is Northern Shiverpeaks (North America).

3. We hold weekly events such as:

- Guild Mission on Saturdays at 1pm server time, followed by a WvW op.

- Fashion contest, with 1 race per week.

- Item raffle, where we take 1 exotic and raffle it off at 20s per ticket, with a maximum of 2 per person.

- There are more on the way, once the guild is more established... such as jumping puzzle races.

- Members/veterans/officers sometimes hold map zergs, dungeon runs and/or fractal runs at variable times.

4. We do have a channel on the AJSA TS.  Here is a guide to connect to TS: http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/13-the-ajsa-teamspeak-video-tutorial-instructions/

QmanFTW likes this

Do I now need to pay money to go on the American server.

Isn't there really A AJSA or Just some People With A Guild on European server?  I don't care if there A Fewer People Just Need A Guild People :D

I am On Pike Square Server

I-not likes this

We are alive and kicking.I transfered from Europe.We have i think  Angry Army Auxiliary on Eu but Angry Army on Northern Shiverpeaks (US server) is original AJSA Guild Wars 2 guild.I was also on Piken and i transfered. GG HF

I'm on EU White Ridge or something like that, but I will be transferring to US server, I don't mind paying for the gems to move server if it means i'll be with the main group. I'll never pick an EU server for an MMO ever again. I was in 1 guild and I didn't know they were Spanish, so the guild chat was full of Spanish conversations which I could not understand. So I was like, way to go at isolating us non Spanish speaking players, see ya! haha

20 silver for a raffle ticket! damn man! I wish I had 20 silver to buy some frickin armor!

Yeah, 20s is a bit steep, but a bargain when compared to the WIP price of 50s (back when the contest was in the idea phase).  But imagine paying 20s (or 40s max) for a chance to win a +/-5g exotic...

Regarding the EU server... back when GW2 was unofficial and the NSP AA guild was inactive, a good few of us thought that an EU guild was a wonderful idea.. to the point that we were close to starting an unofficial AA guild on an EU server.  However, the NSP guild was made official again, so we stuck to that one.  Another minor bonus was that pretty much all of the research was done.

But still, we'll consolidate this guild for a while, let it establish itself for a while (we started in February).  And lets say, maybe by mid-summer, we'll make a poll to re-assess the guild's thoughts on an EU guild AND see who is interested in heading it.  We also have to arrange the events in such a way that they don't overlap each other... and we'll have to revamp a few of the rules for others (like the raffle).

How much will that Cost me to transfer from that price?? In European money, just for checking :D  I will buy it if I don't have much lagg when playing on an American Server from Europe?

And will my charachters go with me on the Transfer?? Sry for asking  so manny questions :D

And what is the event time for Europe Sry I am just bad at that :(

How much will that Cost me to transfer from that price?? In European money, just for checking :D  I will buy it if I don't have much lagg when playing on an American Server from Europe?

And will my charachters go with me on the Transfer?? Sry for asking  so manny questions :D

And what is the event time for Europe Sry I am just bad at that :(

The transfer fee will depend on which EU server you're in.  Maybe this will help.  The lag is not that noticeable for me.  I am in UK and I play on the guild server (Northern Shiverpeaks) with no problems 98% of the time.  There are many EU players that are in the guild and we occasionally hear of someone lagging out for a while.

If you pay the transfer fee, your characters and personal bank items will transfer with you.  BUT make sure that you remove your stuff from your guild bank on your server before transferring... otherwise you can't access it anymore.

The event will take place at 9 pm GMT+1 time, or at 1 pm server time.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask here or via pm.

yeah to transfer to the US NSP it will cost 1000 gems, about £17 in gems.

but its worth it if you get to play with like minded people i.e The Army! :)

infact if you go to www.g2a.com  you can get 2000 gems for £18.

I just bought them and it was all secure, can you phone or paypal to pay.

Once I transfer how do I get invited into the guild? who do I contact?

If I understand it correctly, what server you're in shouldn't matter any more (unless you're doing WvW) since it's all on a mega server now. Is that correct?

How am I able to join the guild? I'm only level 10 so I'm new to the game. And also what is the guild's name.

I got an friend on the EU server so We shall just wait when  the AJSA comes to the EU servers We shall wait :D

Regarding the EU guild... we'll make the poll in late June/Early July to:

- Re-assess the interest of the guild in an EU chapter

- Know which server will it be in

- Organize a chain of command that runs in sync with this one

That would be Great send me the information when the poll is ready if that isn't too much work Kind of New in the AJSA :D

It'll be on this GW2 forum... I'll announce it on teamspeak as well as other places if possible.