• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

The Creator

The Ranks in the forum

3 posts in this topic

Greetings, it's pretty much a dumb question, it's just the fact that i don't really understand the whole ranking system in the community.

I wonder what does it give?

What kind of Ranks out there at all?

And what does written above the Avatar mean (advance member, newbie) - because i saw people with different types of names above their Avatar (and no i don't mean the name itself)?

What do they represent?

I hope the questions were understandable, and would be glad to receive answers...

Here is our thread on the ranks of the AJSA http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/14-ajsa-chain-of-command-ranks/

Stuff like advanced member and member and the like is just standard for this kind of forum, they don't really mean anything, and most advance to advanced member very quickly.

Moderators are here to... well yeah, moderate.

People who donate (through a subscription) get to have a custom forum title, because custom forum titles are fun :D

The Creator likes this

Greetings to you too =P

Best way to find out about ranks is here: http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/14-ajsa-chain-of-command-ranks/

Now, let me try explaining you a little so hopefully you still understand it even better.

1. For your first question, all ranks that exist in AJSA are in that thread.

2. The written text above avatars only goes to AJSA Club members, the one who donate through subscriptions (like Fluffy said) so they can have those fancy names.

3. Ranks up to Veteran don't mean much, it just means you are here and you are pretty much active. Well, of course they do mean that you are an active member of AJSA.

Sergeants get a few extra things to do here (more in the thread), but nobody can just get the rank by being active, you have to put a extra foot forward and you get promoted by a Commander.

Everything above Sergeants is basically the Command and all the higher ups.

The Creator likes this