• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sonny

Any Ex Miltary Guys/Girls here?

12 posts in this topic

So i was Just Talking with a friend of mine about how the AJSA has some Military Personnel or  Ex military people who are serving  or served in the forces either British or American or any others 

I was just wonder how many other people are  Ex military like me or severing now let me know

Would be Nice to see some other Squaddies on here

Here is a few Pics From my Time Serving

I wont shed my life Story i will just show you some snippets

Passing out Parade Catterick (its when you finish the 6 months Course that makes you a infantry Solider Called Phase 1)

Im the Guy 3rd From the right Or 4th from the left at the front however you wanna see it

579588_472487722784297_357684203_n.jpg

Me And My Father After the Parade Father served 25 Years in the Same Regiment i joined 2nd Battalion Royal Welsh

DlcsD87.jpg

Me In My warrior  Tank When i passed my Warriors Driving Test become the Driver of this bad boy And Gunner!!

842899_541487402550995_2115649697_o.jpg

405733_541462992553436_314651133_n.jpg

Relaxing on Tour

391892_506818932684509_1338860594_n.jpg

So Guys You got any picks of your Service let me see i wanna know how many ex military folks we got here

Oracle7 likes this

As far as I know, I think Gomly is ex-military, but I might be wrong about it.

Kk Seems people are a bit shy or i was wrong about there being a few of us

Yeah Gomly was former military, but I think he's gone now.

Yeah Gomly was former military, but I think he's gone now.

Guess im the lone soldier 

Guess im the lone soldier 

That Black_Oak guy was former USMC I think, and I'm sure there's others. I was in basic training for the Royal Danish Navy, but had to quit due to a back injury, but I'm trying to get back into shape, and give it another go.

That Black_Oak guy was former USMC I think, and I'm sure there's others. I was in basic training for the Royal Danish Navy, but had to quit due to a back injury, but I'm trying to get back into shape, and give it another go.

All the best of luck to you fella sucks that you got injured same thing happened to a friend of mine who pulled a lower ligament in the 6 month training we did

Its pretty obvious but SgtRoss was in the military.

Its pretty obvious but SgtRoss was in the military.

xD ya i kinda guessed that

The guy who excessively brags about having a big dick usually doesn't have one... :rolleyes: