• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

dax01

Are you still playing?

46 posts in this topic

I'v not log since saturday night and don't have interest for the moment. I let the subscription take effect so I plan on loging for from to time but highly unlikely that I'll pay for 2 month.

BlondishMist748 likes this

Yes.

Too short for you? Well I'm enjoying it immensely. That enough?

Silverfox and dgwoods like this

Too short? No. I'm unable to finish my last quest. Iv tried +20 times. Im a vampire lvl 10 and I don't want to remove it. Im a healer so I don't hit that much. After a week of trying and its a solo quest obligatory... I went for 3 days on shard hunt almost got them all and boss and dungeon.. Im not into pvp much.

So, im stuck.

I must say that I wasnt so in the MMO like I am in this one since SWTOR. I do expect to play it in the future. So yes I am playing it and not planning to stop.

I called quits a while back, felt that Final Fantasy XIV gave a better MMO experience for me. Then on top of that I have Titanfall which I still play and on top of that Trials Fusion. It just beared no worth after the subscription ended.

I'm focusing on a few exams I have coming up for work and law school. And waiting for Wildstar to release. Those two things pretty much killed ESO for me in terms of continued play. I just got bored with the game, it just wasn't fun to play. Pretty, but not a whole lot of fun.

Finally beat the last boss so I have hope to looking for now...

I AM LOVING the Aldemeri Dominion storyline! The characters, the quests and the scenery all just blend so well together.

Arguably the story is more than enough to suffice a single player Elder Scrolls experience. I've never felt that my character was being taken for granted as other narratives have an instead attributed my exploits to the credit of cerain NPCs. I've been very much immersed in the game and have been playing almost non-stop.

Granted at times I feel burned out and take a break between points in the game but I've never felt that I would stop playing completely. Even when I believe I am finished with one area there is usually something more to discover.

But to the point. Yes I am still playing. Will I keep playing? Yes, from what I've heard from the developers there is a lot more to look forward to.

I'm not because i'm overwhelmed with shit right now, i'll be back once i can breath again without using a straw.

Not anymore, only real reason I got it was for PvP with my PvP guild and already lost 2/3 of the people we started with because of all the flaws with the PvP that haven't been addressed.

Still here. Life is a bit crazy, but i'm on when i'm able :)

I'd still be playing, but some funner things have come up, like this really interesting patch of lawn I want to watch grow.

No, I love ESO but i just don't think its worth the fee.

I'm still very much enjoying it. I think it will certainly be worth it's fee if they implement half of what they have planned, but like most things in life it's a question of waiting and seeing.

Have till Sunday to change my subscription

Still pondering cancel go to month to month or cancel

I got to level 32-33 and just stopped playing =/.

I don't think the game is terrible, but honestly playing it only made me want to play Skyrim more.

So I did, and now I'm fucking up the Stormcloaks =P

Arreyanne likes this

Yes Very much still playing this game.  People can talk about bugs all day long, but what MMO has came out without bugs!!!  None and ESO has done a good job addressing the bugs in the game.  I really like the PvE and PvP aspects of the game.  To me it has a good single player feel when i just want to be left alone and I have a great time grouping up with guildies in Cyrdill.  Craglorn the fist small expansion will be released soon and if they keep putting out regular content this game is only going to get better.

dgwoods likes this

If this issue isn't remedied immediately; fuck no.

http://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/255oqx/anyone_having_problems_logging_into_official/

The last time I felt this rage was with SWTOR. I think I'm about to say "fuck off" to American-made MMOs. The companies making them clearly have no god damn clue how to release a product in an acceptable state.

Arreyanne likes this

Not anymore, only real reason I got it was for PvP with my PvP guild and already lost 2/3 of the people we started with because of all the flaws with the PvP that haven't been addressed.

Can't deny I'm also pissed off about the Forward Camps bugging sometimes, but not enough to quit (mayhaps if they leave it like that for 1/2 a year I will reconsider)

Aside from my random-ass work schedule interfering with enjoying the game at my own leisure, I am indeed still playing, and have dropped 6 months onto the game.  Everyone has their own quirks, as for me, I'm loving the hell out of it.  People tend to forget that -all- mmo's have a rocky start.  6 months tends to be the turning point as they iron out some of the more frequent bugs.

Eleglas and dgwoods like this

Nope. Fuck this game. And fuck Zenimax.

I've had two quests Stonefire Machinations and Will of the Council (specifically the bitch known as Irazur) that have pissed me off because of bullshit mechanics.

Luckily, Stonefire can be glitched by not fighting the Mane near the altar where he spawns; which causes the adds, TWO FUCKING ELITES, not to argo on you. But that is not how the fight is suppose to work, and the fuckwads at Zenimax will likely fix it so they argo on you. Did I mention it is a solo-quest...

The second quest has you fight three bosses, one of them being Irazur. She spawns orbs that you must destroy. But! you're in an enclosed area and because of the fucking dumbass targeting you often hit her instead of the orbs that spawned behind her. You try to pull her into a more opened area and she resets.

Mechanics, when used in these situations, are designed to frustrate the player. Nothing more.

Oh, btw, you all should check your credit card / bank statement. The game isn't $14.99; it's $16.00.

FUCK.
THIS.
GAME.

Nope. Fuck this game. And fuck Zenimax.

I've had two quests Stonefire Machinations and Will of the Council (specifically the bitch known as Irazur) that have pissed me off because of bullshit mechanics.

Luckily, Stonefire can be glitched by not fighting the Mane near the altar where he spawns; which causes the adds, TWO FUCKING ELITES, not to argo on you. But that is not how the fight is suppose to work, and the fuckwads at Zenimax will likely fix it so they argo on you. Did I mention it is a solo-quest...

The second quest has you fight three bosses, one of them being Irazur. She spawns orbs that you must destroy. But! you're in an enclosed area and because of the fucking dumbass targeting you often hit her instead of the orbs that spawned behind her. You try to pull her into a more opened area and she resets.

Mechanics, when used in these situations, are designed to frustrate the player. Nothing more.

Oh, btw, you all should check your credit card / bank statement. The game isn't $14.99; it's $16.00.

FUCK.

THIS.

GAME.

Is that on the dominion side? I think I know which fight you're talking about with the dark mane, but if I remember right there was only him and some tiger things that he spawns. It was hard yeah, but I got through it solo. As for the second one I cannot remember at all (I have a terrible memory).

dgwoods likes this

Is that on the dominion side? I think I know which fight you're talking about with the dark mane, but if I remember right there was only him and some tiger things that he spawns. It was hard yeah, but I got through it solo. As for the second one I cannot remember at all (I have a terrible memory).

Ya, the Dark Mane; AD side.

When you walk into the room with the altar. There are two elites. These, on their own are easy to deal with. When you dispatch them the 'Dark Mane' spawns. He is also easy to deal with. But at 50% he'll summon two elite adds. These adds will always spawn at the altar. If you're near the altar at the time they spawn....you will die.

But, if you fight the 'Dark Mane' near the entrance the two adds will not argo, in fact, when he (The Mane) regains control these adds will despawn. I suspect the fight is all about burning the 'Dark Mane' down before you're overwhelmed by the damage of three elites beating on you.

Healing Templar's don't do DPS; let alone Burst DPS.

---

The second quest, Will of the Council, is the lvl 38-ish Fighter's Guild quest to go after Sees-all-Colors. This is also where you'll destroy the Vivicus thing that's been central to the Fighter's Guild quest line.

Ya, the Dark Mane; AD side.

When you walk into the room with the altar. There are two elites. These, on their own are easy to deal with. When you dispatch them the 'Dark Mane' spawns. He is also easy to deal with. But at 50% he'll summon two elite adds. These adds will always spawn at the altar. If you're near the altar at the time they spawn....you will die.

But, if you fight the 'Dark Mane' near the entrance the two adds will not argo, in fact, when he (The Mane) regains control these adds will despawn. I suspect the fight is all about burning the 'Dark Mane' down before you're overwhelmed by the damage of three elites beating on you.

Healing Templar's don't do DPS; let alone Burst DPS.

---

The second quest, Will of the Council, is the lvl 38-ish Fighter's Guild quest to go after Sees-all-Colors. This is also where you'll destroy the Vivicus thing that's been central to the Fighter's Guild quest line.

I can't remember that fight at all, though I must have done it. As for the Fighter's Guild one I know which one you're talking about now, I absolutely hate Harvesters they are my most hated enemy in the game. But I can kill them. The trick is to use AoE's to quickly destroy those orbs, if you do that they will heal you, if they reach the harvester they will heal her. It's a cool mechanic but the harvester does way too much damage anyway. I always stick with a bow and skirt around her avoiding her cone attack thing, that's the best way to kill her I've found. Also remember to break free of her hold on you by tapping Mouse 1 and Mouse 2 together at the same time.