• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

dax01

Are you still playing?

46 posts in this topic

I can't remember that fight at all, though I must have done it. As for the Fighter's Guild one I know which one you're talking about now, I absolutely hate Harvesters they are my most hated enemy in the game. But I can kill them. The trick is to use AoE's to quickly destroy those orbs, if you do that they will heal you, if they reach the harvester they will heal her. It's a cool mechanic but the harvester does way too much damage anyway. I always stick with a bow and skirt around her avoiding her cone attack thing, that's the best way to kill her I've found. Also remember to break free of her hold on you by tapping Mouse 1 and Mouse 2 together at the same time.

Tried AOE (Spear Shards) the radius isn't big enough to safely get all the orbs at once. And using more than two will leave me depleted of magicka for the next time she summons them.

I've never had issues with this mob-type. I saw the guild-chat talking about killing the orbs and from then on laughed when these mob-types showed up. This fight is 'impossible' due solely to the enclosed area that makes it nearly impossible to kite the mob around should you miss an orb.

...had no issue single targeting the orbs because I could kit the Harvester (I guess that's what they're called) around the room.

Solution: The orbs should restore 10% per orb (total 40%) not each orb restores 90% - 100% (my dots make it hard to tell which).

...that's it, the only issue. One orb ruins your progress on the mob; spent 15min god damn minutes fighting her before giving up....didn't die once.

Tried AOE (Spear Shards) the radius isn't big enough to safely get all the orbs at once. And using more than two will leave me depleted of magicka for the next time she summons them.

I've never had issues with this mob-type. I saw the guild-chat talking about killing the orbs and from then on laughed when these mob-types showed up. This fight is 'impossible' due solely to the enclosed area that makes it nearly impossible to kite the mob around should you miss an orb.

...had no issue single targeting the orbs because I could kit the Harvester (I guess that's what they're called) around the room.

Solution: The orbs should restore 10% per orb (total 40%) not each orb restores 90% - 100% (my dots make it hard to tell which).

...that's it, the only issue. One orb ruins your progress on the mob; spent 15min god damn minutes fighting her before giving up....didn't die once.

Yes thats one of the dumbest mechanics in the game. While on my Templar this mob is such a pain, on my NB I just use the soul siphons on each orb dead orb healed NB these mobs are so much easier.

The mechanic for a mob I also think is total fubar are the NPC artinochs. Not there fighting style, but as a NB when I shadow cloak these and the Elite bone dude never loose agro Artinoochs wipe my NB every single time unless I get assist from another player.

OH. MY. GOD

I must be a masochist, because I gave the quest [Will of the Council] one more try. And managed to beat the snake bitch.

All it took was 3 Stam potions and spamming Silver Bullets for the proc. I lucked out and got two procs roughly back-to-back. As well as, lucky on the targeting of the orbs that spawn behind her. Had I not gotten those I would never have beaten that fight.

OH. MY. GOD

I must be a masochist, because I gave the quest [Will of the Council] one more try. And managed to beat the snake bitch.

All it took was 3 Stam potions and spamming Silver Bullets for the proc. I lucked out and got two procs roughly back-to-back. As well as, lucky on the targeting of the orbs that spawn behind her. Had I not gotten those I would never have beaten that fight.

Good luck with the Titan :D

Good luck with the Titan :D

What titan? The one to retrieve the ring Sai hid?

What titan? The one to retrieve the ring Sai hid?

Err the one the servant of Molag Bal turns into.

Err the one the servant of Molag Bal turns into.

lol...never happened. She just shot me with 'Kamehameha' waves. :P

lol...never happened. She just shot me with 'Kamehameha' waves. :P

Haha, well you missed an annoying fight, especially for a vampire.

Haha, well you missed an annoying fight, especially for a vampire.

<_< 

Nope, pretty sure I had one! :P

The game can get very addicting so of course I'm still playing. Even though the crashes are really annoying

Yeah the Healing orbs ones are trouble for some of my characters. Some can do it easy with 1 or 2 abilities but my healer for example dosn't have much in the line of that. I think one time I was going on for about 25 min trying to take her out and we would both just keep geting enough orbs to stay alive. I generally don't get killed unless something IRL distracts me (DAMN CAT!) but sometimes the fight drags on, and on, and on.....

And yes most the followers you get to help you with quests are useless. More often then not they stand there doing nothing.

Still love the game, but i prefer PVP

Yeah the Healing orbs ones are trouble for some of my characters. Some can do it easy with 1 or 2 abilities but my healer for example dosn't have much in the line of that. I think one time I was going on for about 25 min trying to take her out and we would both just keep geting enough orbs to stay alive. I generally don't get killed unless something IRL distracts me (DAMN CAT!) but sometimes the fight drags on, and on, and on.....

And yes most the followers you get to help you with quests are useless. More often then not they stand there doing nothing.

Still love the game, but i prefer PVP

Templar? Then I suggest using the Ultimate in the Dawn's Wrath tree (Solar Disturbance was my morph). Siphon Spirit + Mutagen...and just grumble as she heals up, once you get your Ultimate "overloaded" drop it right when the orbs spawn you should be able to get her to 50% and kill the orbs in one pass...then just spam, spam, spam.

Lame, but it seems to work...

Templar? Then I suggest using the Ultimate in the Dawn's Wrath tree

yeah I grabbed the ultimate after I saw Mystic using it in a PVP group. I use it more often for PVP but it dose save my ass when swarmed in PVE as well.

From what I can tell by now is that a lot of people are leaving because of the "end game" if u can call it that. The veteran levels, doing all the quests again and the ones from the other factions ruins the fun and it's like Occupational therapy. People telling it's the greatest game ever are still in the low levels and enoying the solo content, but once they reach the veteran content it 's all down hill from there.

illutian likes this

From what I can tell by now is that a lot of people are leaving because of the "end game" if u can call it that. The veteran levels, doing all the quests again and the ones from the other factions ruins the fun and it's like Occupational therapy. People telling it's the greatest game ever are still in the low levels and enoying the solo content, but once they reach the veteran content it 's all down hill from there.

Not true. I'm Veteran Rank 5 right now, just finishing up the Rift and I'm still enjoying it all.

dgwoods likes this

I'm still veteran 1 and iv turn that weeks ago. No I don't play anymore. I used to log just to level my horse but i cancel my sbubs last night.

Not true. I'm Veteran Rank 5 right now, just finishing up the Rift and I'm still enjoying it all.

Well, people can enjoy all kind of different experiences, but it doesn't mean in particular that the content is good or well designed. And that veteran system is far away from both. But i'm glad to hear some folks enjoy it. I would like to create a character in another faction but ,oh wait, I already played all the quests to death because that is what they call endgame. The bright side is, it can only get better! ;). Didn't even mention the Bots yet, oh dear, the Bots xD.

Haven't seen a bot in weeks so where ya see em ^

Well, it is hard to catch Bots who are running around below the ground with speed hack or flying (thats new). There must be at least 6 different Bot "types" by now. Keep your eyes open ;). Maybe you catch a low level Bot in coldharbour killing lvl 50 npcs.

As soon as ESO goes F2P or B2P, I'll be back. I heard there going to add a bunch of new stuff to the game in the future. Right now, I can't justify subbing.