• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Judge Lazar

Flying Noclip Bots

8 posts in this topic

Pass this around, they probably know but thats bogus

Haha, hilarious. I haven't seen that before, nor have I seen many bots at all much since the patch.

So, wanna post an update here.

Fair warning to everybody, DO NOT TELL ESO THEY HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THIER GAME.

My forum account is banned for a week because you can see the bots jibberish name in the video, hey fuck my name and my friends name, legit players who honestly have accounts to worry about, but HOW DARE YOU show the jibberish name of a bot on an account that has in all liklely hood already been stolen and compromised.

I mean, who wants to see bots hacking the core game code so they can fly around and no clip through everything, Nobody cares about that, I mean it's not like the bot is cheating or anything.......

It is in their code of conduct mate, the fact that it is a bot is irrelevant.

Look, I've played MMOs for going on 20 years. I never saw ANYBODY in ANY game have thier account stolen because somebody saw a character name.

That was just a BS pretext to delete the video and thread because they know when mass amount of people see that shit they will have the same questions I do. How is that possible? Is my account safe? Is my credit card safe?

Also as I said, my character and my friends character names were shown, not one mention of protecting our account in the email I got. All ESO_ cared about was getting that video off thier forums and they have also tried to get it taken off my youtube account however I know all the little loop holes to prevent that. Bethesda is having an Oh Shit moment because people are quickly figuring out where this game is going, and thats micro transactions. I didn't wanna believe it but after watching Joes review again it's CLEAR to see. 

ESO banked on the Elder Scrolls name knowing full well people have been dying for an online Skyrim type game.

What did we get? Guild Wars 2 with new textures.  I went back and played some GW2 just to see and they are damn near identical.

How did we get from a funny exploit that 9/10 players wouldn't even touch or know how to, to a full on rant about the game? I get you're upset about having your forum account banned for a while, but you broke the rules. Yeah the rule might be stupid, but it's a rule none-the-less. And while I don't go on those forums anyway I'm sure loads of people already know about it. Like I said I've never seen it first hand, nor have I seen many bots since the latest patch. There will always be loopholes, especially in MMOs. As for micro-transactions I don't know, I think they already said a while ago that something like that might be happening in the future, but nothing huge that would make the game pay2win or something (at least I hope so). I'm alright with micro-transactions so long as the things in it doesn't have stats (or at least nothing giving a major advantage).

As for my own experience with Zenimax I've entered a few bug reports both during beta and after launch, I got responses from them no more than 30 minutes later. That quite frankly is the fastest I've ever seen on a game of this size. To conclude that they don't want anyone to see that bug just because they took down the video is rediculous, and quite frankly paranoid. And even if it is true, what does it matter? How does this affect you? If I saw a bot stealing all the resources in an area my reaction would be "Well that sucks. Guess I'll go over there instead and find more", I'd probably also report it but that would be it, I wouldn't give it any more thought.

As for the game looking like GW2 but with different textures, you can say that about 90% of all games on the market. All FPS's look the same, the majority of MMOs look the same, etc. Also comes down to the Uncanny Valley (Google it) and technical requirements which is why MMOs tend to have a more artistic style to them than say Heavy Rain which focuses on photorealism.

TL;DR - Stop getting so stressed about a game and about bugs that have barely any affect on you. If you find it fun, keep playing it, if not then stop and we'll hear nothing more about it.

Been to many different dungeons since last patch not 1 bot. About bugs, its an MMO they are commonplace and get fixed fast in ESO, so I'm good  there. Mods create a 'Complaints' Sub Forum already as I am sure us that enjoy playing ESO with AJSA are tired of seeing rants on why eso sucks everytime we visit the forum.

Jackschmit and Eleglas like this

I don't understand.

They're clearing use the 'tcl' command. :P

But seriously, this is easy to do. I do it, by pure accident, when my character loads faster than the terrain does. I've fallen 'through' bridges...and, in some occassions, the World.

How they've managed to maintain the glitched Z-axis is...interesting.