• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CQR Myles

GTA 5 High Life update avaliable May 13th

8 posts in this topic

The High Life Update is an upcoming content update for Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online. The update will also fix many bugs and glitches currently present in the game. It will be available May 13th 2014.

There are new vehicles and weapons are available in Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online. These are the Dinka Thrust motorbike, the Pegassi Zentorno super car, the Dewbauchee Massacro sports car, and the new SUV Enus Huntley S. In GTA Online, the new Bullpup Rifle will be available at Ammu-Nation while the vehicles will be available for purchase from Legendarymotorsport.net

Also added is the ability to buy two properties will be added, allowing for more storage of vehicles. There will also be new safehouse options along with five brand new high-end apartments. These apartments will most likely be having new interior designs, as seen in a few pictures Rockstar Games has sent in emails and newsletters.

There is also 15 new jobs and new clothes options

Yet there are no heists :(

Oracle7 likes this

I'm gonna be streaming on Twitch tomorrow to show off some of the new update material. I don't think I'll be able to show off the cars because I restarted the singleplayer campaign again and didn't finish it, and I don't wanna waste all my multiplayer money. (Unless you guys wanna buy me a Shark Card. :v Just kidding.)

If you guys wanna join me, my PSN is TheAngelAquila and my twitch is http://twitch.tv/theangelaquila. I'ma try to get my friend OfficerPaulie online too so we can have a little back and forth going while we try out the new apartments, weapons and missions. Might even try my hand at making a few custom matches too.

And I haven't bought the game yet. About time, I guess...

I'm streaming right now. Click the button in my signature to visit my Twitch page.

So far my opinion on the new content is tenuous, but I haven't seen the inside of the new apartments yet so we'll see.

Edit: So long story short: My game crashed like three times (lol, "bug fixes"), I concluded that the Bullpup Rifle is effectively the same as the Advanced Rifle, but with slightly less accuracy, less power, and a higher rate of fire. I didn't get to try the cars because I want to save my money.

But I bought a new apartment. Word to the wise: don't buy the new more expensive apartments. They're smaller than the old high-end apartments and have essentially the same furniture inside only with less of a panoramic view because it has fewer windows. You're better off buying a pre-update apartment. Or a garage if you only want a 10-car upgrade. I like the apartments so that you can exit out of the front door or the garage door, but if you don't care then just get a garage on its own.

I bought the apartment thats close to the beach so I could have a nice view of the beach and theres 2 fucking buildings blocking the goddamn beach! I think the description said something about a beach view but, theres nothing of the sort! All new apartments are the same as far as I know so lame.

Also, new clothing my ass. I run a red head as my main and theres no new clothing options for girls whatsoever. Guys dont even get new shit either, its just pre made outfits that you can buy. Like 30 "new" pre made ones so that you can have 130 suits now! No new hair styles, tatoos, mask, no zip nada. 

I also cant find where to do the new contact missions. We've called contacts sooo many times and so far they have only given us 2 new ones, where are the rest? Theyre supposed to be 8, anybody know?

Waited months for this update and its incredibly underwhelming so far. One of the new missions we did payed out 3000 on hard, -_- I will add that I crashed 2 times with one of them being a communal crash because everybody in the party playing crashed at the same time. Disappointed, I am.

The lambo is nice though.

CQR Myles likes this

I forgot to mention. On top of the ludicrously expensive apartments, there's something they slipped in the cracks.

In order to dissuade grinding for cash and RP, Rockstar increased the difficulty on more than a few missions. Increased AI accuracy, more backup, having to wait for packages to drop inside moving vehicles before objectives can be fulfilled.

More and more it seems like R* is trying to take the GTA out of GTA and make it about deathmatches, races, and capture modes. Or worse, to force you to buy the Shark cards to make up for reduced payouts and increased difficulty.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0