• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

JoelVakarian

We Need You! (Planetside 2 on PS4)

158 posts in this topic

sgtboom7 I don't care what role im in but medic is fine with me

Shagger signing up. An engineer or medic I think would suit me as I'm addmittantly not a brilliant FPS player.

combat medic however engineer also appeals to me.

Psn Helghast8689 and im start whit combat medic

Combat medic ready to operate.

Bluezwordz- combat medic please

Absolutely I'm on board. As far as roles go. I'll probably vary between them, but combat medic is more than likely gonna be my go to. 

Olewarrior34 reporting for duty sir! Im more of an infiltrator/sniping man myself but if those 3 classes are my only options then combat medic would be my area of expertise.

PSN member tag is delta_3802. Considering how many people are taking the medic roll, GIMME DA ROKIT LONCHER. I'll play Heavy Assault. Nothing's more satisfying in BF than taking down a tanker that talks crap and I'm guessing that the feeling of satisfaction won't go away with Planet Side 2. On a side note, could the next poster tell me how to add a signature so I can give my Steam and PSN account tags in it? Thanks.

I don't mean to be an ass, but could a mod or admin please make sure this topic stays up front? I just saw that AJSA won't start a console clan if the game is on PC with Destiny (and apparently PS2) being an exception. I would really like to have a game on my PS4 that I can clan up in considering that's my go-to for gaming and the only platform I have that will run smoothly. I imagine that there are plenty of PS4 AJSA members willing to clan up in PS2 but they won't see this topic unless it's in front of their face. Once again, you have my thanks.

The head of the PS4 division of AJSA has this topic pinned to the top. I'm his second in command and I will do everything in my power as leader of the Planetside outfit to keep it alive and flourishing.

delta_3802 likes this

Then why did it get umpinned?

Because it ran out of time. Mods can only pin a topic for acertain duration. I will get it re-pinned but for now you guys need yo bring more people in so that the post stays toward the top.

I am glad the AJSA is coming to the ps4, been waiting for this game for a while. Anyways as a new recruit put me down as engineer. If you can't I would take combat medic.

Stuart1132 - Heavy Assault reporting for duty!

Bassist-b0y, Medic, i was in the group message on PSN but i missed a lot of the conversation lol. Anyways I've never played planetside 2 but im really excited to try it out! Ill be combat medic to start but if i am not playing well im probably gonna switch to engi or heavy assault, but ill let you know if thats the case!

PSN: Unrelentting

Combat medic is what I'm probably going to be

My psn Is same as my username kjrocksoutloud I prefer to play as combat medic I'm on summer break so I'll be able to be on pretty much every day so ya put me in this im a. Great team player can't wait to see you all on the battlefield

Also thanks for doing this for the ps4 community greatly appreciate it

Oh also do you no what faction will be playing as?

KILLERpeanutz likes this

We'll be playing as the Terran Republic KJ

by the time its on ps4 i'll have my new internet put in im so excited lol