• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2slow4me

My view on my first InHouse day

10 posts in this topic

Yes, i know there is an Inhouse theme. Yes, i could've written this there, but that's not the point, the point is something i think should be adressed.

Let's start from the beggining. The gathering for the time i was in was slow. We needed 2-3 more players and even though i could count around 40 people in the chat, we just couldn't find the needed members. Magically, once we found them, we managed to find spectators (lol to the Murphy laws).

The people that were there were amazing to play with, unfortunately i only remember 2 guys Ziggy and Craig, because they had memorable names (and Craig's freaking Scottish accent :jealous:). It was a shitload of fun. Even though i didn't have a freaking idea what a goddamn 'gimmick' is (still don't), we still had lots of fun, with many memorable moments (OP weaver jukes, our fail rock gimmick, amazing bloodseeker by Ziggy i believe, and my evil-teddy-bear-advised-carry-centaur). For three games (perhaps I will upload some of these, so you can see the fun we had, especially in the first one [because my evil-teddy-bear-advised-carry-centaur WILL NOT BE IGNORED]).

The fourth one is the one i had a problem about. We were losing the game from around the 10 min mark, when the Tinker (who managed to FB me on mid) started ganking crazy and pretty much obliterated all lanes. Near the end of the game, two of my teammates started arguing and cursing each other over teamspeak, causing several people to log off, and i guess some people, like myself, muted the freaking channel. I understand arguing and wanting to discuss why we lost. I don't understand saying "fuck you" 50 times over 10 minutes to the other player.

I would like to say i know the names of the players that were involved, and i was considering publically doing this, with both Steam/Teamspeak iddentities, but i realise that sometimes people get annoyed. I just want to use this ocassion to remind everyone that we are here to HAVE A GOOD TIME first, and then comes everything else. You, me, the random guy on the forum, we all joined because we were sick of the idiotic matchmaking (damn you Volvo), vulgar Russian players (appologies to our Russian players on the forums who aren't like this), and simply put - assholes. When you play with your teammates, if you don't have anything smart to add to the conversation or if you just want to blame someone else - mute your fucking mic.

el_rubi3 and Muddy-Chan like this

Well you gotta expect people to vent. Some can't handle lost like others. Yes I know who it is. Just don't worry about it tons of people on every day wanting to play and talk to other people.

Also i don't want to push it but if you are not in team speak and you are in the game what is the point of being in the guild if you're not gonna play with us. All those people that i see there in the chat should be in the event. Also the only scheduled one is for Saturday, the every day ones are something Ziggy days.

Another is make sure you are part of the dota 2 steam group so you can get events that I post up. So I can spam you with whats going on.

I was on the TS and the chat, i believe only one guy (can't remember who) said he was listening but he couldn't talk because someone was sleeping near him.

You can publish the name of every one that abused you or made you want to aks yourself is this really the AJSA? No shame in that. People should learn and since the In-Hauses are not overseen from the AJSA staff members on both teams this is a common problem with any in-hause game. Ofc everything will be fine as long as you are winning the game. It's when you are losing that you get all the shit from the kidz and adultz. No one still cares to decide if the In-Hauses are for new begginers or for advanced or for a funny mix of everything. Maybe somebody should organise the Teams in the In-Hauses better not just shiffle and go. But I am tired to repeat myself. Either accept the fact there will be always abusers or ask for better supervision of those games. I personaly would join them if I don't mind losing a couple of bad sad games with terrible picks and captains and am ready to always use that Mute button on team speak. But some times they are really fun and intense too. It all depends on the Random people you got teamed up with.

You can publish the name of every one that abused you or made you want to aks yourself is this really the AJSA? No shame in that. People should learn and since the In-Hauses are not overseen from the AJSA staff members on both teams this is a common problem with any in-hause game. Ofc weverything will be fine as long as you are winning the game. It's when you are losing that you get all the shit from the kids and adults. No one still cares to decide if the In-Hauses are for new begginers or for advanced or for a funni mix of everything. Maybe somebody should organise the Teams in the In-Hauses better not just shiffle and go. But I am tired to repeat myself. Either accept the fact there will be always abusers or ask for better supervision of those games. I personaly would join them if I don't mind losing a couple of bad sad games with terrible picks and captains and am ready to always use that Mute button on team speak. But some times they are really fun and intense too. It all depends on the Random people you got teamed up with.

Do NOT encourage to post some bashing shit on forums. If you are having problems with some member(s), send message to one of the officers.

Sundaecat, mrfool and Muddy-Chan like this

What Wei said, If you have any problems, issues or concerns about anything AJSA related contact me personally on Steam @ =AJSA= mrfool. Please do not name and shame on the forums, it does not help.

Sundaecat likes this

I had a couple of harsh games in the inhouse do to some people not handling loosing well but NOTHING compared with public match making....
And I had really funny ones like the one we did team spirit vs team knight... with a 5 men gank in the mid at 2 minutes LMAF!!!!

anyway inhouses games are suppose to be fun and in the 99% of the times that happens so I am happy about it.

I had a couple of harsh games in the inhouse do to some people not handling loosing well but NOTHING compared with public match making....

And I had really funny ones like the one we did team spirit vs team knight... with a 5 men gank in the mid at 2 minutes LMAF!!!!

anyway inhouses games are suppose to be fun and in the 99% of the times that happens so I am happy about it.

Yeah they're supposed to be about having fun and playing in an atmosphere where winning doesn't matter. It's a shame some people can't understand that.

Also please join ts if u cant talk. All we want from you is you to hear us so you know what we are doing. Remember this is unofficial i can not put out prizes unless its out of my own pocket. Also the ones on Saturday are more organized it's just how it is. I wish to do more for the in house but as for right now people cant decide if they want to join or not.

Sundaecat likes this

Yeah they're supposed to be about having fun and playing in an atmosphere where winning doesn't matter. It's a shame some people can't understand that.

It's always more fun to win rather than lose, but the most fun is when you're not the poor soul that has to play with Ziggy.

mrfool likes this