• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

tigerjack

well this sucks

13 posts in this topic

I don't know what happed but the guild is dying fast. there hasn't been anyone on the ts for like a week and tarkston upped and vanished.

The Hell Happened?

Sigma081 likes this

try late afternoon

sry i am traveling atm solid internet nonexistent here

Ysnar likes this

I guess timezones is the real enemy....

On my personal case I have been having net issues and I am in the middle of my exams so my play time is limited right now.

Ysnar likes this

On my personal case I have been having net issues and I am in the middle of my exams so my play time is limited right now.

totally forgot about exams lol

Try again when people are more available like this summer right now everyone is busy

Ysnar likes this

We always have like 10ppl max on TS and we are from diferent time zones.We need more oficers  tht are active on GW and representing.Also We need more ppl in the guild that are active players and are going represent the guild.20-30 ppl are max online out of 423.We need new and fresh oficers,and members so we can do WvW raids,Guild Missions and other stuff.All this is just an idea,we can make a meeting for all interested players on TS and council can decide which players will be new officers.Best regards (sry if there was some wrong word spelling)

We always have like 10ppl max on TS and we are from diferent time zones.We need more oficers  tht are active on GW and representing.Also We need more ppl in the guild that are active players and are going represent the guild.20-30 ppl are max online out of 423.We need new and fresh oficers,and members so we can do WvW raids,Guild Missions and other stuff.All this is just an idea,we can make a meeting for all interested players on TS and council can decide which players will be new officers.Best regards (sry if there was some wrong word spelling)

this is already in the works and many did move up

I've been doing sPVP almost everyday and can't really get in TS while doing that because it breaks my concentration. :P

Sorry for not updating you guys.  I was away for a week overseas, but a family member has been diagnosed with cancer, so we went to see her.  I'll be in-game on-off until I back on May 17th if all goes well.  Jebby has been recently promoted to sergeant and there are some more promotions on the way.  Also, the raffle will be re-started next week, the fashion contest is still ongoing and the guild missions are being held by our fellow sergeants.

I understand that there has been an apparent stagnation of the guild, with irl stuffs, exams and whatnot.  You will see low numbers from now till mid-June i.e. until exam season ends and summer vacations begin.  You'll also have the release of Wildstar in early June, which will also take a bite from our numbers.  But we will counter that hopefully with more promotions, a mega-event in mid-summer and establishment of the EU AJSA guild (depending on the poll).

And one more thing... just because there isn't a sergeant/veteran on doesn't mean you can't do an event, you're more than welcome to use TS/in-game chat to organize a group for dungeon runs/WvW.

Again, I apologize for not letting you guys know about my leave.

If you have any ideas/suggestions/criticisms, please pm me so we can discuss it.

Hawko, Sigma081 and Treeps like this

Sorry for not updating you guys.  I was away for a week overseas, but a family member has been diagnosed with cancer, so we went to see her.  I'll be in-game on-off until I back on May 17th if all goes well.  Jebby has been recently promoted to sergeant and there are some more promotions on the way.  Also, the raffle will be re-started next week, the fashion contest is still ongoing and the guild missions are being held by our fellow sergeants.

I understand that there has been an apparent stagnation of the guild, with irl stuffs, exams and whatnot.  You will see low numbers from now till mid-June i.e. until exam season ends and summer vacations begin.  You'll also have the release of Wildstar in early June, which will also take a bite from our numbers.  But we will counter that hopefully with more promotions, a mega-event in mid-summer and establishment of the EU AJSA guild (depending on the poll).

And one more thing... just because there isn't a sergeant/veteran on doesn't mean you can't do an event, you're more than welcome to use TS/in-game chat to organize a group for dungeon runs/WvW.

Again, I apologize for not letting you guys know about my leave.

If you have any ideas/suggestions/criticisms, please pm me so we can discuss it.

Respect

I'm just busy :< Rarely playing anything, but as soon as i have shit finished irl i will join you guys on ts more regulary :3

I Misseh dem FunStuff so me tryin to finish irl peperonis as fasteh as possibru

>:3

And about others, may and june are months where people are really busy (talking about people who go to school rather than work), but I'd like to see more anyway, 8-15 avarage online is a low number for a guild with >300members ._.