• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Delrith

ArcheAge Alpha Forums

47 posts in this topic

Welcome to the ArcheAge alpha forums, fellow Angry Army members! I've decided to get the forum up and running for the AA alpha which a lot of us are interested in.

Now for those of you who are wondering what ArcheAge is, go here

For those of you wondering how to get in - Right now the only way is to purchase the 150.00 Premium opt in (Which is worth it due to only paying 30 technically for the alpha, the other 120 is premium time/premium currency) - located here!

Now I know we're a bit late to the party but I've been doing MASSIVE amounts of research on the game and will be compiling extremely in-depth guides for all of our new players. As well we're going to be founding the official AJ guild within the AA alpha on the EAST faction (Cat people and Asians) in the next day or so.

I encourage anyone who can to hop on and support the ArcheAge progress. We're going to be pushing for a castle ASAP (Very important, lots of bonuses) and we're going to need the Angry Army to fully support and push for this to happen!

Rest assured, we will succeed at the end of the day!

Expect this post to be updated quite a bit and a lot of posts with guides and information to start being added to this forum. Hope to see you all in game!

Also, for an invite, contact "Delrith" in game. I will add more names of commanders/officers as the guild is established further.

Ysnar likes this

been waiting quite a while for this one and every day 'till release is just torture. Can't really afford to buy my way into the game, so i'll have to either wait until open beta or hope ill get a closed beta invite x.x

Really glad AA supports this one, looking forward to it :D

Any kind of....reset after the beta?

I am currently research this game to see if it worth the money.

Any kind of....reset after the beta?

I am currently research this game to see if it worth the money.

The current server is Alpha, there is talk about making the alpha server the Test server after release.

If you bought the packages to join the beta events, those will be reset.

I'm also waiting for this one to be released. 150 USD is too much for me. But when the game is out I will gladly play with AJSA and help to reach our goals as much as I can (building castles/pvp/running trading routs). Im glad that Archeage got its own forums on AJSA and thank you in advance Delrith for them tutorials/guides. Will read them all. If anyone gets a spare beta/alpha invite let me know :)

TacticalHush likes this

I usually don't bother playing 2 MMO's at the same time....but Wildstar and Archeage both look like ones I will be playing....don't know when Archeage is coming out but Wildstar will be availible for the people that preordered May 31st.  Looks like Arch is in Alpha so im thinking Fall release.

I usually don't bother playing 2 MMO's at the same time....but Wildstar and Archeage both look like ones I will be playing....don't know when Archeage is coming out but Wildstar will be availible for the people that preordered May 31st.  Looks like Arch is in Alpha so im thinking Fall release.

fall?! you sure? I have to wait the entire summer for it? x.x

I've been waiting for this baby for a long long time. That and Black Desert and Blade and Soul and the WoD MMO (RIP WoD MMO I saw you grow up very little and will miss you greatly) This game has a lot of potential and how they handle open PvP and make it so people don't just troll lol lol over you is very nice. A jail system for criminals, a player run police force, and even a pirate system that kicks the hardcore PCers  into Pirate Island making them big name outlaws so to speak is nice. So you can either be a good guy or a bad guy pretty much. This opens up new things that players can create, such as a standing navy to protect the seas to even trade guilds that are paid to run routes or guard shipments. This game has so much potential that I'm hoping it all can be pulled off, cause if it can, I think the way they handle things might be a game changer for future MMOs. And better believe I'll be saving up for a founder pack. This game deserves to be backed with some cash in my opinion.

I'm friending everyone on this who even seems remotely interested in this game, seeing as I have no friends who are trying to get into beta.

When does the beta begin, i have signd up for the beta but i don't have any idea about it's date.

I just saw the AJSA update video and mr Joe mentioned this game. It looks great, and it's made by the guys who made Rift and Defiance. Phew, good thing they go back to doing what they do best instead of an mmo shooter. I signed up for the beta and I will play this game and assist in castle building, if my internet allows me to. Darn slow internet.

I just saw the AJSA update video and mr Joe mentioned this game. It looks great, and it's made by the guys who made Rift and Defiance. Phew, good thing they go back to doing what they do best instead of an mmo shooter. I signed up for the beta and I will play this game and assist in castle building, if my internet allows me to. Darn slow internet.

It's being published by Trion but the actual developers are XLgames which is a Korean company.  The person who founded XLgames is Jake Song who is also the creator of lineage.

Played lineage 2 for ~ 5 years, waiting for Archeage to come out. Looking for a closed beta invite

Been playing this game for a while now, been looking for a community to join, I saw that Joe mentioned someone was doing some guild stuff over here, so I made an account to have a peek. Anyone know where I can join up?

to be honest the game looks very cool ,but too bad we have to pay to join in right now.

I bought the $150 version last night, and am VERY pleased with what I am seeing.  I am Kneebiter in game too.

im gonna have to wait for the full game to be out

Welp I'll succumb to that $150 then and start helping out do you have a time frame delrith or anyone that is playing to join said guild? Also is it possible to help at low levels or do you have a level preference?

I've been playing since they opened up the alpha servers - Awesome to see the Angry Army is going to be playing this awesome game!  Who the officers I can contact in game for an invite?

Long time fan of AJ and found out about Archeage through this site.  Finally created a account just to say I'll definitely play this.  150 is really steep but a lot can happen in the summer.  Looking forward to eventually joining up with the angry army!

I cannot currently afford the Alpha but if I am able to support you guys come the beta or launch then I shall.

In the meantime I will do some more research into this game seeing that is has caught my attention, more-so the attention of others.

No doubt that this is an interesting MMORPG. But 150 is a huge price tag. You can count on me joining the Angry Army's guild in the beta though!

Praying for a closed beta invite right now!

Ive tried contacting Delrith multiple times in game - Added him to friends so I know when he comes on when im online, send a whisper and no response X 4 times... Hopefully we will have other active officers who can invite in the future?  ive since joined another guild, but holding on to the chance that somehow an AA invite is in the future????????

Hola..

Just downloaded the Alpha. Looks great :)

any news on Angry Guild as yet?