• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Qnz917

Watch Dogs [27 minutes of Xbox One Gameplay]

36 posts in this topic

I'd heard stories about the XBox One and PS4 versions being pretty poor graphics wise and I never put mutch stock in them, until now.

I know the YouTube video dosen't accurately reflect the quality of the actual game and I'm no graphics whore but this does look dissapointing.

Maybe there's a better capture somewhere?

I'm just not interested in Watchdogs, nothing seems to wow me, even that spider tank sequence looks streight out of Saints Rows Tank Mayhem missions except with less one liners

I'd heard stories about the XBox One and PS4 versions being pretty poor graphics wise and I never put mutch stock in them, until now.

I know the YouTube video dosen't accurately reflect the quality of the actual game and I'm no graphics whore but this does look dissapointing.

Maybe there's a better capture somewhere?

There are some streams on Twitch

http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Watch_Dogs

There are some streams on Twitch

http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Watch_Dogs

I'm afraid Twitch looks very grainy for me (terrible internet), but I did find this capture from the PS4 version and it does look alot better.

I don't know if it's issues relating to capture card, editing, YouTube compression or if the game does legitimity look worse on the XBox One but I'm concerned.

This looks like GTA V from a graphical standpoint on last generation hardware, Ubisoft has done it again...

giphy.gif

I don't know if it's issues relating to capture card, editing, YouTube compression or if the game does legitimity look worse on the XBox One but I'm concerned.

The game is identical on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 as far as graphical fidelity is concerned, the only difference is the 792p and 900p resolutions.

Watch Dogs isn't a visual masterpiece by any means but none of Ubisoft titles are in my opinion

Watch Dogs isn't a visual masterpiece by any means but none of Ubisoft titles are in my opinion

They all are masterpieces when they showcase them, then they actually come out and it goes from 60 to turd in a second flat.

Qnz917 likes this

They all are masterpieces when they showcase them, then they actually come out and it goes from 60 to turd in a second flat.

100% agree, Ubisoft is known for building hype based on visuals at E3/media events that never transfer over to the final product

This looks like GTA V from a graphical standpoint on last generation hardware, Ubisoft has done it again...

GTA4 on PC with icenhancer (mod) looks better then GTA5.

...wait until the PC community FIXES watch dogs :D

...wait until the PC community FIXES watch dogs :D

Yeah like they could with Far Cry 3 lol? No doubt in my mind that this game like FC3 will have next to no modability and will be locked down.

Doesn't look as pretty as I thought it would.. Guess I won't be getting it

This game tell me nothing. LOL - walking around, driving truck, walking in subway then back on the street.

lol! what a boring game.

Doshka17 likes this

Yeah like they could with Far Cry 3 lol? No doubt in my mind that this game like FC3 will have next to no modability and will be locked down.

2600 native render & custom post processing - looks pretty good

s4r5t56mh6by.jpg

zxdcnzhyw3yb.jpg

mlsntqrp3g7f.jpg

Can anyone with some first hand experience tell me how the experience is on the XB1? The only thing I am really concerned is if there are really anything distracting negative elements like jagged edges on distant objects and framerate drops.

Can anyone with some first hand experience tell me how the experience is on the XB1? The only thing I am really concerned is if there are really anything distracting negative elements like jagged edges on distant objects and framerate drops.

I've seen the PS4 version for real now it looks decent,  There are some poor textures some objects "go out of focus" when they get close.  It's no Infamous or Killzone (In fact Black Flag was better) but it's not bad.  Still don't know about XBox One though.

s4r5t56mh6by.jpg

zxdcnzhyw3yb.jpg

mlsntqrp3g7f.jpg

For fucks sake this is the console section!  We don't care about your modded PC stuff!  None of this is relevant!

For fucks sake this is the console section!  We don't care about your modded PC stuff!  None of this is relevant!

He was responding to the comment that implied a lack of modding ability for previous Ubisoft games. So yea, it's relevant simply because of that. 

But anyway, I'm prolly gonna end up getting this for XB1 in the end, if only because I need a game to play on it. Giving up on AC4 and its bullshit buggy eavesdrop and tailing missions.

there are people playing on consoles and on pc - so chill down

I've seen the PS4 version for real now it looks decent,

right it looks pretty good and the difference between the X1 and PS4 version is 100P

PS4 900P/30FPS

X1 800P/30FPS

in aspect of  image quality (shadows, textures, lightning and so on) they are near the same.

framerate drops

no - runs with solid 30 FPS what i ve seen yet.

s4r5t56mh6by.jpg

zxdcnzhyw3yb.jpg

mlsntqrp3g7f.jpg

What exactly does this have to do with what I said? Not to mention high resolution doesn't fix a game which to be completely honest doesn't look that good to begin with...

Not to mention high resolution doesn't fix a game which to be completely honest doesn't look that good to begin with...

the difference is not only the resolution.   far cry 3 looks great on pc and you can not compare the pc version with the x360/ps3 version.

far cry 3 looks even with the lowest possible settings better then the x360/ps3 version.

its totaly pointless to compare a pimped far cry 3 version with custom post processing on ultra and three times the render resolution  with the   "console edition".

and all i said was that you can enhance (pimp)  far cry 3 to the max.

but this thread is about watch dogs on x1/ps4 and it looks pretty good  what i ve seen.

the difference is not only the resolution.   far cry 3 looks great on pc and you can not compare the pc version with the x360/ps3 version.

far cry 3 looks even with the lowest possible settings better then the x360/ps3 version.

its totaly pointless to compare a pimped far cry 3 version with custom post processing on ultra and three times the render resolution  with the   "console edition".

and all i said was that you can enhance (pimp)  far cry 3 to the max.

but this thread is about watch dogs on x1/ps4 and it looks pretty good  what i ve seen.

And again, what does that have to do with the almost complete lack of modability when it comes to Ubisoft's games? I said something factual as a statement to a previous post and you retorted to what I said with irrelevance, I don't understand what you're trying to get across here, I really don't...

v24k.jpg

almost complete lack of modability when it comes to Ubisoft's games?

u mean mods like for GTA or SKYRIM?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0